• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ugh thanks to your unwillingness to help, I ditch Dynamax. Good job dude, good dev mentality.

Years
    • Seen today
    So what was the problem before? It definitely is on the plugin side. And since you have not even updated to 21.1 it would be decent to provide some kind of support.

I don't know why it is working for you, cause I just tried it on a clean version of Essentials 20.1, same issue.

Ugh thanks to your unwillingness to help, I ditch Dynamax. Good job dude, good dev mentality.

I already made it publicly known in my last update in all of my v20.1 plugins that I will no longer be providing support, because I'm hard at work on the v21 plugins now. I don't have time to be fixing these old versions that I've moved on from. It isn't my fault that you didn't bother to read any of those posts where I mentioned this.

I literally don't care if you use this or not. In fact, I actively encourage people *not* to use this and move on to v21 instead. I don't have any interest in my v20.1 plugins anymore.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Its called common decency, I guess you lack it. You are coming across like an ass right now. Two bugs you acknowledge existed, you apparently missed somehow in the newest update, and are to lazy to help fix.
    And I read your posts, yet I expect a resource dev to help out when its clear its the plugin fault not mine. Especially when the new version is not even out.

Years
    • Seen today
    Its called common decency, I guess you lack it. You are coming across like an ass right now. Two bugs you acknowledge existed, you apparently missed somehow in the newest update, and are to lazy to help fix.
    And I read your posts, yet I expect a resource dev to help out when its clear its the plugin fault not mine. Especially when the new version is not even out.

Look dude, you're the one who made this uncivil by whining and giving me attitude just because I didnt respond to you quickly enough to fix your issue. I already made a big bold post with big red letters in all of my threads stating that these plugins are now in their final states, regardless of how buggy or incomplete they are, because I'm abandoning them to work on v21 updates instead. It is an absolute unproductive use of my time to work on these old plugins any further, beyond just answering some basic general questions. Every minute I spend on fixing this is time taken away from the v21 update. Don't you dare accuse me of laziness when I am actively working on like 16 different plugins for this community for free. It makes you sound like an entitled child.

And again, whatever bugs you are experiencing are not any bugs that are currently known to exist in the plugin. I never acknowledged they were, so idk what youre talking about there. If they did exist in the current plugin, SOMEBODY else would have mentioned them at some point in the year and a half that this plugin has been out. Or hell, I would have experienced them myself in the ~300ish hours ive spent developing and maintaining it. So it isn't unreasonable in the slightest for me to be skeptical that it's a plugin issue, when the likelihood of this being on your end is so much more likely.

In the end, I am only keeping this plugin up as a courtesy for those who still want to use v20.1. If those people find issues with it, then its up to those people to mod and fix it themselves. I am no longer maintaining this, I am merely popping in here and there for basic general knowledge troubleshooting.

Days
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    I apologize for bothering you, I've come across this issue where the npc opponent is unable/doesn't dynamax their pokemon. I'm not sure how to fix it.

I've made sure that all of the things that needed to be turned on to allow opponent dynamaxing to be a thing, but no matter what I try, the opponent won't dynamax. I've made sure that the map the battle takes place in is tagged PowerSpot, I've made sure to set an ace pokemon, I've even made sure that the Ace NoDynamax setting is turned to false and I've turned other pokemon to true, the player can dynamax their pokemon but the opponent doesnt and I have no clue as to why I'm having this issue.

Years
    • Seen today
    I apologize for bothering you, I've come across this issue where the npc opponent is unable/doesn't dynamax their pokemon. I'm not sure how to fix it.

I've made sure that all of the things that needed to be turned on to allow opponent dynamaxing to be a thing, but no matter what I try, the opponent won't dynamax. I've made sure that the map the battle takes place in is tagged PowerSpot, I've made sure to set an ace pokemon, I've even made sure that the Ace NoDynamax setting is turned to false and I've turned other pokemon to true, the player can dynamax their pokemon but the opponent doesnt and I have no clue as to why I'm having this issue.
    Does the opponent have a Dynamax Band in their inventory?

Back