• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    What's the IV spread for your Dreamworld Dratini?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I am not completely sure, but I am positive that it is nothing special.

How about the nature?

EDIT: If you can trade me a Jolly Dratini with the Marvel Scale Dream World ability, I have an level 73 EV'd Mightyena I used in 4th Gen. It has Smogon's stallbreaker set.

Last edited:

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    How about the nature?

EDIT: If you can trade me a Jolly Dratini with the Marvel Scale Dream World ability, I have an level 73 EV'd Mightyena I used in 4th Gen. It has Smogon's stallbreaker set.

I'll get the information for you soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Can I get your Ranger Manaphy for my snarl zoroark? If not the World11 scrafty please. Also I don't think I ever got your giveaway from halloween.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Can you breed me a female DW adamant of this mon (31 IV for 1 stat if possible)?
    Skitty w/ Wonder Skin

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    I really need your arceus and jirachi. I have untouched legendaries that I can trade for them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    Which ones are you offering? :]

Regirock, Kyogre, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regigigas, and Dialga. I can also get you any of the breedable legendaries. I also have a lightly leveled Rayquaza (3 levels)

I'll trade more than one for either of them. You can trade me a clone, I don't mind.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Regirock, Kyogre, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regigigas, and Dialga. I can also get you any of the breedable legendaries. I also have a lightly leveled Rayquaza (3 levels)

I'll trade more than one for either of them. You can trade me a clone, I don't mind.

Are any of them special in any way? Event? EV Trained?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    None of them have been used in battle at all (excluding the rayquaza) None are event pokemon though.

I will consider your trade.

Before I do that, I'd have to get my Pokedex Filler/Legendary section opened up again.

I also will clone the Pokemon that you want.

Is this fine with you ?

Back