• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Is the Glameow EV Trained? Shiny? Anything?

Im sorry i there was a miss communication . I was wondering if you had a glameow with an ex share, just any glameow would do. And i would trade you one of my dw pokemon

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Im sorry i there was a miss communication . I was wondering if you had a glameow with an ex share, just any glameow would do. And i would trade you one of my dw pokemon

I do not have a Glameow at the moment, sorry : (

I'll take any DW Pokemon that are not already on my store list.

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • Good news and I'm back with lugia sorry it took so long! I added you already here's my FC:4212 7109 0278 trainer name: Oath. Tell me when your ready:)

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hello. I would like to trade for the Regis. I only want a non-cloned nor hacked one of each ok? Tell me what you want for them. I can get you any Unova pokemon. I can get you a ton of pokemon from SS or Platinum too. Reply soon.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    Hi Im interested in getting Dratini, Poliwag or Vulpix female with their Dream World abilities. I have:

Deino Iv 31 spd, 31 Sp attk,
    Axew 31 spd, 31 Attk
    Timburr 31 Atk Egg move Mach Punch and Drain punch
    Scrafty 31 Spd 31 Attk
    Cottonee 31 Def 31 Sp Def Egg Move Encore Leech Seed
    Frillish 31 Def 31 Sp Def

and a few others that are Unova I also have a good few level 100s that are Evd but I would like them cloned and sent back if I have to trade them because i worked really hard to hatch them. I don' have anyway to check all their IVs so I rely on the guy in nacrene to tell me if they're Outstanding and I judge by that. Also Im interested in your Joltik.I hope I interest you with one of these.

Last edited:

adwf194

Shiny Flawless Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    hey, i am interested in your evd metagross, regice, regirock, cresselia, weavile, infernape, and blissey. i can offer you shiny: near-flawless timid ninetales, lugia, solosis, golurk, feraligater, blastoise, terrakion, dragonite, and drapion, events: mystry mew, wishmkr jirachi, win2011 celebi, and flawless timid ALAMOS darkrai, and an adamant flawless DW torchic lv 10 UT. please pm me so we can work out a deal =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    EDIT- was hack checking my EVEDs and the Hitmontop comes up Hacked so pick something else

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • can we trade for the last 2 I wanted? Hack checked them all, the hitmontop is hacked, can you find something else you like

I'm gonna go get a hair cut very shortly so I am just trying to reply to all of my recent thread posts first.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • ok i'll try to look here frequently, Virizon and Suicune I still want please

I'll most likely post when I return

Hello. I would like to trade for the Regis. I only want a non-cloned nor hacked one of each ok? Tell me what you want for them. I can get you any Unova pokemon. I can get you a ton of pokemon from SS or Platinum too. Reply soon.
    Sincerely,
    Shadow The Darkrai

Sorry, I clone all of my Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back