• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zzz sleeping schedules zzz

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • I was having dinner with some friends the other day and one friend was like "I've been sleeping at 1am every night recently" and the rest of us looked at each other and were like, "Is that early or late for you?" lololol

What's your sleeping schedule like? Do you sleep early, or are you awake until the early hours of the morning? How much sleep do you generally get (or need to get) each night?

pkmin3033

11pm to 5am, give or take a half hour each way. I go to bed at 10:30pm and get up at 6am. Sometimes I might sleep in to around 6:30am...those are bad days; I HATE sleeping in. I've always been pretty good with my sleep schedule, though. I'm a morning person, live in a noisy neighbourhood (opposite a factory and up the road from a Secondary School) and it's habit forming. I'm used to sleeping at night and have no real pressing urge to stay up until ungodly-o-clock.

Years
  • Usually these days I go to sleep at some point between midnight and 2am. Sometimes I sleep earlier if I'm tired. When I wake up depends on the day, when I have work, and how tired or rested I feel. Even if I sleep early one night, I might still sleep in past 10am because my body is achey and needs the extra rest to recover. On work days like today, I often try to get some extra Zs in before I have to get ready and leave.

Bay

Years
  • I'm the kind of person that likes a full 8+ hours of sleep. However, I usually go to bed around midnight and wake up anywhere between 7 and 8:30 most days.

Pretty much more or less me here. Sometimes I would head to bed around midnight or a little earlier but I might not fall asleep until a while later if I have a lot going on in my mind.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    school nights i really try for 12am as for other nights totally varies but leans towards very late

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • on weekdays I usually (attempt to) go to bed at 10 and then wake up at 5:30 so I can go for a run before school. weekends, I go to bed around 2am and wake up 11ish, mostly because that's when the football's on.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I can get by on about 5 hours, but I try and aim for 7+ hours if I can. I have a bad habit of staying up later than I intend to, mainly due to having a Netflix account..

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I go to bed at 12.30 - 1 and wake up at about 9.

Good thing of having life commitments in the afternoon-evening.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I follow the sleeping habits forced on us by my partner's work schedule. Going to bed at around 6 or 7 AM and waking up at around 3 to 7 PM. (Quite often, I oversleep. It's really hard to get me out of bed) A lot of people can't seem to wrap their minds around it for some reason. We constantly have to remind them not to bother us because we're ASLEEP at the times everyone else is awake. I even have a call blocker that activates on my phone when we're sleeping because of the annoyingness of active people. The sleep schedule may be a pain, but it means we get to avoid things like trafficky roads and my absolutely grating parents more often. Also, I generally sleep much better on this than a normal schedule. I get made very neurotic by going to bed early at night.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I try to go to bed at 10:30 every night, and be up around 7:00 in the morning. This doesn't always happen, though. Some days my mind just won't stop running, and then there are the weekends where I work an overnight shift.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I mostly go to bed at 12 and wake up at 10:30

But I like to go to bed earlier and wake up early too. Lately I work hard to go to bed at 10:30 PM and wake up at 9 AM. Eventually I want to wake up at 8 AM. Maybe one day.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I usually get around 8 hours of sleep on a weeknight, going to bed at 10 and waking up at 6. However, the weekends are much different, I'll probably be up as late as 3am and wake up at around 11. I'm a wreck if I get anything less than six, tbh.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I usually feel fine without much sleep, so I usually get about 5-6 hours a night - 1 or 2 to 7. Sunday is the only day where I don't have to get up pretty early so I try for about 10 then.

Years
  • Being a full time uni student means that I tend to cycle between no sleep and a coma.
    7-9 hours is fine but the times vary - 11pm-8am or 3am-10am.

I love sleeping, so whenever I can get 10 hours+, I'm happy.

Years
  • So even with trying to get myself to go to bed earlier (read as: before 2 am), so I could wake up earlier and not feel dead...yeah, right now I'm not going to bed before 4 am, it seems. First it started with me just doing stuff until then, now it's I can't seem to fall asleep until then, so oh boy I'm possibly going to need to do a forceful readjustment soon.

(And going to bed that late wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have an insistent, furry alarm clock waking me up early every morning without fail...oh boy.)

I think I'm averaging around like 4 or 5 hours at best, most nights. I had three the other night, but that was because I wasn't feeling the best and definitely couldn't sleep until way later.
    One day I'll learn.

Back