• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bug (?) in Fire Red tile with Advance Map 1-5

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't know if it's actually correct to call it "bug" but I was trying to rip a tile from Mt. Moon and noticed that there's this tile that has seven shades of "brown" but the pallete only has 6 and when i change a single color from this pallete, two colors of the pallete change and it's f****** with my mind.
    Sin título.png
    In the blue circle you can see the darkest shades of the pallete, but this "rectangle" has a color that isn't in the pallete, and the red circle is the color that if you change it, it changes this imaginary color.
    If somebody knows about this, I would thank you a lot if you could explain it to me. Thanks in advance.

Back