• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

piplup~the blue penguin pokemon~

what do you think piplup

• ugly

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • cool/awesome/beautiful

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • stupid

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • half not bad

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • super cute

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Idk...Maybe inbetween...piplup kind of annoys me with how it looks

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I hate that thing and its evolutions. I normally like penguins, but I always found this one to be very. . Unappealing. Not only that, but its stats are relatively sucky. And I don't care much for its movepool. It learns one or two good moves and that's it. The only thing it's good for is Surf and you can use a different Water-type for that.​

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^ lol

I like Piplup because:

1. It has the coolest moves in games
    2. It's cute
    3. It may be proud, but it's hardy and adamant once sets in to a decision.
    4. It's evolution line is one of the best, second favorite next to Sceptile.

Years
    I'm not a fan.. infact, I have always picked the water starter in all games except Diamond and Pearl because I prefered the other starters. Just doesn't appeal to me visually.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't mind it - then again I haven't seen any anime episodes in a long time so i have no idea how annoying it might be in said show. Of course, I prefer its evolution (as with any Pokemon that evolves; it's more powerful), even if Empoleon's typing is a liability and a risk when facing Ground-types...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I dont really like piplup because it is just really annoying. I have never had it in my pokemon party and I dont have it in any of my boxes.

Ayselipera

I have nothing against Piplup. I don't love it or hate it, its just there.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    My ex really liked Piplup..... Lol. Idk- it's ok? I like Turtwig and Chimchar much better though

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    As a pokemon? it is surpassed by a lot others. But as a fluffy cushion? adorable. I'd squish it all day. All penguins are cute, mon.
    Spoiler:

Back