• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y’all, I need your help

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ok, first of all, hello. This is my first time posting on here, but anyways, lemme get straight to the point:
    Do y'all know how to get in contact with the creator of Pokémon Chaos Black?
    I've tried to contact him through his YouTube channel and Twitter/X but nothing. I hope his doing ok though.
    The reason that I'm trying to reach him is to ask him if he still has old files from his game, I was working on a special project 2 years ago but something happened in my life, so I had to stop. But still, I'm trying to get back to it.
    Well, it might be impossible to get in contact with him orto even get some of those files if they exist, or maybe some of y'all know have some files or some info related to this. So please, could you help me?

Back