• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Calculator?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    So does any one of this Forum Member has that program?
    If somebody has could he/she sent it to me?
    I really need it.
    Thanks!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    It is something used to calculate the cheat codes for Pokemon RS. It's rather self explanitory, but I've never used one...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Frost Weaver when you say use to calculate cheat codes do you only mean for GSA and AR. Or for all cheat devices like GS SP, GSA, AR, and etc.?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It varies. I have two Calculators and one doesn't make codes for SP while the other one does.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    No one has created a cheat calculator program for the Mac (that I know of), since most people like to optimise their programs for Windows in C/C++. You could try kpdavatar's online calculator at https://boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/.

xyzman's calculator can create codes for all cheat devices currently on the market. Note that CodeBreaker codes can be used on a GameShark SP (made by Madcatz -- not to be confused with GameShark/Action Replay v1/2 made by Datel).

Kairi posted the link to xyzman's calculator, which is the best in my opinion.

Back