• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA ...stands for 'Are Murders Alright?'

Years
    How do you like your eggs?

Sunny-side down, just like my enemies in the mud.
    What is life missing, in your opinion

An interact-able Star Wars universe, a sense of proportion existent among all.
    What will the winning lottery numbers be this week?

5, 6, 2, 77, 42, 12 and the bonus ball is 29. Tom Cruise's age, being 56, 2 being a good number of eyes, then Gerard Way's birth date, Steven Hawking's birth date, Alan Turing's birth date and Martin Luther King Jr's for the last. The lottery office number generator is getting very sentimental these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    What's a normal Tuesday like for you?

Well, I don't keep track of days. They're irrelevant to my existence. But in the past, when the world was at least a good five years younger, Tuesday used to be my favourite day.

I used to have a weird schedule where I'd go shopping on a Tuesday, and there was always this guy at the checkout. The first minute I saw him, something clicked inside my head. I practically heard it. He had light brown hair that fells across his face a lot, blue eyes, rectangular glasses and a gangling way of moving. I glanced at his name tag, and it might have said Blake. That being the case or not, and me never wasting a moment to glance at it again, it became his name. I spied on him for two years, ducking between aisles and always managing to manipulate my company into using his checkout. 'Let's go over theeeereeee,' I'd say. Very discreet.

Now, I wasn't infatuated with him. I was in passion. There's a solid distinction.

Sadly, I wasn't very appealing at the time. A bit like a grub that was mutating into something nicer, but only barely. So I didn't really get any attention until the later days, when we passed each other and he said 'excuse me' even though it wasn't necessary. Tiny moments like those. Its what weirdos like me cling to. I saw him again about a year ago, and there were lots of strange, nostalgic glances. Nowadays, I'm in passion with a waitress and things are a lot more social. For one thing, we actually say hello.

It's an asexual sort of thing, and has been for aeons. Haven't properly fancied anyone since I was four-years-old. Except now, and I've only got eyes for Skeletor. Now, if he worked at a checkout...

Back