• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years
    • Online now

Dreepy has been discarded. Drakloak is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Years

For just 10 levels you're in the mid stage. Drakloak's move list bugs me because most of its moves are learned far earlier. Really makes me think Game Freak messed up making Dreepy evolve at 50.

Days

Ghost is one of my favorite type as mentioned. Hence I don't mind grinding even if the evolution is late!

Game Freak has made multiple mistakes. Some of them from which they haven't learned anything.
    I don't consider this as a mistake. If we look into Dreepy's Dex entry, then there it is mentioned that this Pokémon is weak, but after training it could get stronger.

And since it was the case for pseudo-Legendary, hence evolution got delayed as well.

Years

I love Dragapult's design. Its head looks like a catapult of some kind that shoots out miniature dreepies, and its tail is like a ghost's tail. Very good design.

Back