• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd semi-annual Pokecommunity Election

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Pokecommunity Election Setup:
    a. anyone wishing to enter will be able to PM Lightning or me from the time of this post until 9PM estUS March 8th.
    b. March 9th a list of all the runners will be posted.
    c. The primary voting will last until the 20th of March; you will be able to vote for any three members on the list.
    d. March 22nd: the final ten are posted. The start of the final campaigning will begin at that time. You will be able to campaign until April 5th
    e. April 6th,all campaigning will stop and the final voting will begin.
    f. You will be able to vote for one member of your choice. The voting will last until the 21nd of April. On May 1st the two winners will be posted and given their titles.

Prizes for becoming President/Vice-president:
    a. Own usergroup with the title President or Vice President
    b. Your choice of coloured name (president will receive a bold and italic name; vice president will receive a bold name)
    c. Increased PM box space

And for the rules.
    a. No staff shall be allowed to enter.
    b. No member currently holding the President and Vice-President will be permitted to run.
    c. To run you must have at least 50 posts and a join date of, at latest, February 1st.
    d. No spamming posts or rep with 'vote for me' at all.
    e. One post containing a vote for each round per IP will be allowed.
    f. No non-voting posts in the voting threads.

Please keep all voting discussion in this thread.​

Final Six:

1.Tig

2.Pokemon_Veteran

3.ACManga

4.Star

5.DarkSora

6.Moonlight Dreams

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, for starters, it wouldn't look very credible to have the official forum election thread posted by someone who was banned. Secondly, we just figured it would be easier to take over this if we started the thread from scratch again. =\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O For president... like what the thread is about.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Direct Copy And Paste From A Thread I Made In Wrong Area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to everyone who entered/is entering the election.

I don't know what to expect, as I've never been in anything like this (or in a community as active as PC), but it should be fun.

I could be posting this a little early, but you know, should be exciting.

Cheers to everyone and to the little people (Not as popular people, like myself), don't be put off by the big clubs (Greenday etc..), we should all fair alright.

W00T.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I consider myself part of the little people, because personally I detest popularity. Sadly, this election seems to be run mostly on popularity. I don't stand much of a chance in that area, but I hope people who looked at my site will realize I'm in it for the chance to make a difference, not a chance to get popular.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Shouldnt the thread title be Bi-Annual election??? Anyways good luck to everyone running...I wont be running this year...so far :P

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Hey, I stand no chance at all.

I'll be kicked off pokecommunity before it even ends if the people in T-Dome don't calm down.

But hey, we can try right?

Now let's start on a way to bring down the bigger people.

And Amphros, you not entering gives everyone else a higehr chance of winning, very cool.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *giggles* Don't forget, you're not supposed to bypass character limit ^^. And the four-word rule too XD. You could say something like "Thanks, I've already PMed him :)"

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    You can't put mods on your ignore list, so why are you guys ignoring me? I've said, like, 100 times that I'd help, yet you just go ahead and grab Jorge. >_>

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I already started something and got in enough trouble a long time ago. You know what? I don't really care. I still remember what happened when you left, but I guess you were, ahem, "close" enough to the senior staff to come back, huh?

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *giggles* Don't forget, you're not supposed to bypass character limit ^^. And the four-word rule too XD. You could say something like "Thanks, I've already PMed him :)"

Ok. We bypass the character limit alot in GB Strats (dont tell anyone :P). Ill keep that in mind for next time tho so thanks.

Back