• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Taking a hiatus from the net and this site even on weekends isn't so bad - I spent one in Tokyo for a convention and met a new friend in the process. It turned out they live close to me and have started to hang out. So sorry I haven't been up to much lately!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Taking a hiatus from the net and this site even on weekends isn't so bad - I spent one in Tokyo for a convention and met a new friend in the process. It turned out they live close to me and have started to hang out. So sorry I haven't been up to much lately!
    No worries! and congrats on making a new pal!

For me, finding and listening to new Love Live songs, there amazing!

Days
    The thing which I just knew(learned) not only made me happy, rather it forced me to laugh considerably with my mouth open !!
    Spoiler:

Nevertheless, it was fun to find something new !!

:tongue::LOL::smile::grin::eek:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    What made you smile/happy today?

Spent a couple hours watching my bf's mom play through the first chapter of the Paper Mario TTYD remake! It's been a stressful day so it was really nice to just sit on the couch with family and enjoy the really entertaining writing of a good game. Every time I see Thousand-Year Door I'm reminded of what makes it so cool to me.

Back