• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon snap: love it or hate it

Pokemon Snap

• Love it!!! <3

Votes: 118 92.2%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters

EndGame

Knower of things
Years
  • i was going through my game collection and i happened upon a rather dusty cartridge today, so without even cleaning it i blew on the slot and popped it in hoping for the best. to my amazement it was my long lost copy of pokemon snap, fond memories of my childhood came running back to me at blazing speeds. here is the main question, was I the only one with such high admiration for this title?

imaginary kitty

Lucario = <3
    Years
  • Yay Pokemon Snap. :3 I love that game, which is unusual for me because I usually don't like any of the spin-off games and stick to the traditional RPGness.

I even downloaded it onto my Wii so I could play it all over again. ^^ Good times.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I'm going to get other Pokemon games because they are better

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    It was a great game at the time, but now it's slightly dated. Nevertheless, I still have some fun with it.

Yeah, i had a great time playing with this game but now for a days, i don't wanna to play it anymore.The reason : - I don't know.

Years
  • I loved all the neat little tricks that you could figure out in Pokemon Snap. For a long time I never used a FAQ or an online guide, so it was a great feeling to discover something on your own. I used to view my best snapshots a lot; it always felt like an accomplishment for me.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I loved Pokemon Snap to no end. It was the first spin-off besides the Pinball games and TCG, but Nintendo did an excellent job with it.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • I remember when it came out me thinking, it was my favorite pokemon game ever!!! lol

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • I love that game so much. I still play it occasionally. I really wish they made a sequel where you walk around actual habitats.

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • It strives on good looking graphics. I remember it being fun though to see ideas as to how pokemon went about things.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I actually disliked it, I found no real fun in it, I mean, all you do is take pictures =\

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • YA, it was only taking pictures, but for me I remember getting all excited about seeing favorites. And getting good shots for the points could get addictively fun.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    I remember when I was little my sister used to let me play it on her console. Funny thing was that she never found out how to get the picture of Mew. I thought it was rather simple, myself. Anyway, yeah, it was a fun game.

Aryil

Ehh..?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I loved it!
    I brought it on my Wii too, and still think it's fun.

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
  • when I was younger I loved it, it was cute. Fun.. I stopped playing it for a few years untill I decided to get it on the wii. Now I am in deep love with it again, how much fun <3

Back