• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon snap: love it or hate it

Pokemon Snap

• Love it!!! <3

Votes: 118 92.2%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I love Pokemon Snap i pretty much beat it and i got to the place where New is but i still play today

EDIT: I wish they made maybe a sequel with 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen pokemon for the Gamecube and Wii

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I thought it was cute... but not enough to be re made.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I thought it was cute... but not enough to be re made.

Awwwwwwwww, cmon think about it

You playing as Todd again and Prof Oak sends to Johto where you then meet Elm and he sends you to take pictures of various pokemon and more pokemon signs and then he can show you where you can take a picutre of Celebii and then Elm sends you to Hoenn where you meet Birch and the samething happens and he can show you at the end where you can find Jirachi and thne he send you to Sinnoh where the whole thing starts over again and at the end he shows where to find Manaphy.

And if you play ont he Wii you will be able to post picutres over Wifi to show yours off and rate others

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I never played it when I was younger, but I recently got to play it, and oddly enough, I got addicted. I kept on snapping pics just to get the highest score. Luckily, I did that w/Mew!! A remake would be interesting, but hopefully more features would be added.

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
    I got pokemon snap so long ago I had to go through my memory. I actually liked it. I thought it was fun because you would have to play it a few time to get pictures of all the pokemon and to get really good ones. So while not as playable as regular Pokemon games, it was a lot of fun.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    It was always fun to play Pokemon Snap with a friend and compete for the highest score! And, you could help each other on finding all the easter eggs. I really liked this game.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I remember buying this with my Christmas Money in December '99 ^.^ I thought it was amazing. I would spend hours filling my album and trying to get the best pictures. Of course, at the time, games seemed much harder so getting the special photos and rare Pokémon photos seemed like an amazing achievement.

I re-downloaded it for the nostialga on the Virtual console, and it wasn't the same (but it led to some good WiiMail messages).

I loved Pokémon Snap :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I thought it was an excellent game for its time. I remember taking some pretty hilarious pictures...

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Nintendo needs to come out with a Wii Version of Pokemon Snap.

Console Motion System! 493 Pokemon! Come on! Anybody?!

Finneon

Pretty fishie
    Years
    Snap was excellent. <3 I literally spent hours sitting behind the Moltres egg messing with the charmander; their little noises were absolutely adorable. I bought it on the wii and was doing that the other day, in fact! Nostalgic.

I'd like a sequel too; it would be interesting to see what they could do with the newer .... technology and graphics abilities of today.

Years
    My sister and I split on this game back when it was on sale.

I literally spent hours sitting behind the Moltres egg messing with the charmander; their little noises were absolutely adorable.

I did the exact same thing! :D I absolutely love Charmander, and getting to play with 6 of them for as long as I wanted (thanks to that good ol' Moltres egg) was the most enjoyment I ever got out of that game.

Overall, I thought the game was good, but rather short. After beating the game, I'd often go and take random pictures to fill the Album. Then I'd write captions for each picture and turn it into a story of sorts.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    Pokemon Snap was an excellent game at the time of it's release and kind of broke into a new type of gaming, though I think that it's the only of its' kind.

Maybe they should do a whole new version of this for the Wii, because the Wii could totally give Snap a new generation of Pokemon fans something to fall over for, or something along those lines. They could make a camera type accessory to slot into the back of the wii remote that could be used.

Back