• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon snap: love it or hate it

Pokemon Snap

• Love it!!! <3

Votes: 118 92.2%
  • Hate it </3

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Pokemon Snap was definitely a fun game. I remember trying to get a picture of Snorlax, and it kept coming up "???". It took me a while to figure out what I needed to do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Personally, I loved it. I fully 100%'ed it. I would love to see a remake for Wii. Would be really good with the Wii remote to snap and all.

Chimecho_V

Chimecho Master
    Years
    I remember that that was my first Pokemon game, too! I remember calling Pidgey 'piggy' because I was only about 6.. But i still love the game.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hmm... I liked it when I played it, but when I look back now... I could beat it in 3 hours. Hard to say, I'm kinda ridin' the fence here XD;
    </div>

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I've played it to 100% three different times. I love that game, they should so make another one. ^^

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    My friends are still in awe at the fact I can take a picture of Mew, and get a good score. I love Rainbow Cloud :D

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
    Haha, i remember pokemon snap.. THE GOOD OLD DAYS!! i miss those, :(, pokemon snap was ok but nothing tops the old gameboy color games!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Im pretty indifferent, it was fun, but just snapping picture of pokemon was not a fun thing to do, so meh!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I have great fun with that game...

Yes i still play it at times but i start it again every time. lol...

I mean i get all the pictures in one go i don't need to go back after i got mew

apolloman

Modern Looney
    Years
    pokemon snap was definatly a welcome change for me. I found it somewhat rewarding seeing all the pokemon in thier natural habitats. my favourate feature was the pokeflute causing many pokemon to dance.... graverler can move....

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Aw. Pokemon Snap. I miss that game. I loved sitting there with my friend taking turns taking awesome pictures and him showing me how to do certain things. :'(

If I ever get a Wii I'll be buying that game.

Back