• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeballs!

What's your favorite poke ball?

• Poke ball

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Great ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ultra ball

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Luxury ball

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Premier ball

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Dive ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Nest ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Net ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Repeat ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timer ball

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Master ball

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Cherish ball

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Which one do you like best? Me personally I favor the nest ball, luxury ball, premier ball, and the timer ball. I like the nest ball because of it's function to capture weaker pokemon because when your far in the game and you want to capture weak pokemon it can be quite difficult when your pokemon are uber compared to lv 2 and 3 lol I like the luxury ball because it helps pokemon become more friendly and I like the way it looks. I think I caught my umbreon in a luxury ball it was a nice look to me. Premier balls I like for contest pokemon. I don't know why I just do. And I like timer balls because when the pokemon come out it shows the clock. I caught my furret in one and when it comes out I say it's time to shine! lol anyway what's your fav?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I catch pokemon in balls that match them the best like a Porygon in a Heal Ball. But My favorite ball is Cherish, Luxury and Premier.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Oops I forgot to add the heal ball! I thought I was forgetting one

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
To be honest I have some cherish balls but Im afraid to catch anything in them because I would be accused of hacking.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
I don't really see the point of nest balls. They're for catching pokemon that are weak, and therefore easy to catch in other balls :|

you'd be surprised. I sometimes forget to capture certain pokemon and if I hit them just once...they will faint. If I give them a status and use different types of pokeballs I usually end up wasting a lot. If I use just one nest ball it usually does the trick. So in the long run I'll be saving money and poke balls to use on other pokemon! and I love the design lol

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
No, you won't. Pokeballs (regular ones) have a 1x catch rate and cost $200. Nest balls have three times the catch rate (on pokemon Lv.19 and under) but cost five times as much. As such, you could throw one nest ball and spend $1000 or throw three pokeballs and spend $600.

I'm going off of experience lol Not too long ago, earlier today, I wasted near 15 pokeballs trying to capture a miltank. I used a nest ball just once and presto. Your facts are right as far as price go.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Personally, I favour Nest, Net and Ultra Balls. I'm not sure that I really see the point in Premier Balls to be honest - although they do look nice. ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Dive Ball. :D I'm usually in the water and love snagging water-types with it. Plus, it looks awesome. :J

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Master Balls are great. Though they are rare, and it's best not to use them all in one go. Master Balls are arguably the best in my opinion. Always catch the Pokémon. It's great feature. But money-wise, there's about two in a game meaning using one is a lot of PokéBalls...

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
Years
<b>The Masterball.

Not just because it will catch anything but also because of the awesome star display it releases in the later games, when you send out a Pokémon:cool:

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Yeah the effects that certain poke balls show after they are released are awesome! Like the nest ball on a shiny espeon is beautiful. The green rings from the poke ball then the green espy then the shiny swirl it's awesome! And as mentioned before I love the timer ball! seeing the clock is neat!

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
I like Great and Ultra balls, but only because they can catch pokemon better than regular Pokeballs. *shrugs* Otherwise I don't have any favorites.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
Years
Well, Shiny Pokémon are the only things I catch lately and I always use Luxury Balls on them. So I guess my answer is Luxury Balls. Sure they're expensive, but atleast they look good.

If I'm not trying to catch a Shiny Pokémon I just throw either Quick, Dusk or Repeat Balls at it.

Back