• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeballs!

What's your favorite poke ball?

• Poke ball

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Great ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ultra ball

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Luxury ball

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Premier ball

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Dive ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Nest ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Net ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Repeat ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timer ball

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Master ball

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Cherish ball

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
Years
  • Premier Ball, because they're so dumb. I mean, what's the point? Last time I checked, they didn't DO anything different from PokeBalls, they're just... different. Unless, of course, they do something like increase the Pokemon's Sp Def or something like that. In that case, I stand corrected.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Great ball because the boys that have great balls bring all the girls to the yard.

But srsly, great ball is way better than ultra imo. :3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    definetley the master ball they should really make more for the rare pokemon and how many there are :)

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
  • Which one do you like best? Me personally I favor the nest ball, luxury ball, premier ball, and the timer ball. I like the nest ball because of it's function to capture weaker pokemon because when your far in the game and you want to capture weak pokemon it can be quite difficult when your pokemon are uber compared to lv 2 and 3 lol I like the luxury ball because it helps pokemon become more friendly and I like the way it looks. I think I caught my umbreon in a luxury ball it was a nice look to me. Premier balls I like for contest pokemon. I don't know why I just do. And I like timer balls because when the pokemon come out it shows the clock. I caught my furret in one and when it comes out I say it's time to shine! lol anyway what's your fav?

I love the Cherish ball. It has such a beautiful design and release-colour pattern. Second fav would have to be Luxury Ball, again for design.

Back