• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeballs!

What's your favorite poke ball?

• Poke ball

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Great ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ultra ball

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Luxury ball

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Premier ball

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Dive ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Nest ball

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Net ball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Repeat ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timer ball

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Master ball

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Cherish ball

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
  • Dusk Balls, although they are not cheap, I find them very handy. Timer Balls is another that I find very useful. The Master Ball is too rare to get to waste on smaller captures. Often I use it on legendaries that run as I usually find them the most annoying. I also like Great Balls, they are good enough to catch most pokemon once damage and status effects weaken them, but not as expensive as an Ultra Ball.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I have to say Cherish just because they are all red. Luxury is my next fav b/c it makes pokes more friendly

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would say Master ball but that's kind of a given, so instead I'll have to say Duskball. Why? Because I have more free time at night then at day, thanks to school and other stuff that tend to occur at that time. I also prefer playing at night so that's pretty much another reason.

Ultra Balls are my third favorite ball so I think it deserves to be mentioned just because of how useful it is.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Dang yet another ball I forgot to put up. Man I didn't realize there were so many poke balls

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well this is Pokemon General so I think the Apricorn Balls should be mentionable too! Heavy Ball yal!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    My favorite PokeBall is
    SugimoriLuxuryBall.png
    because its color intrigues me a lot, makes Pokemon friendlier and I used this to make me a Crobat.
    LuxuryBallSpriteSmall.png

The Premier Ball and Master Ball follow next...

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • My favorites?
    1. Premier Ball
    2. Cherish Ball
    3. Luxury ball

Premier balls are my favorite because of their odd look and the special effect that show when a Pokemon is released from the ball. Cherish Ball looks cooler, but the special effect isn't as good as the Premier. The Luxury ball has a sweet special effect but it's design isn't as cool as the other two.

Years
  • I like dusk balls since I am a complete night person so that is when I do most of my playing. Quick and repeat balls are also useful.

Master balls make things too easy. I feel like I'm cheating when I use one :(

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I just like regular pokeballs, because when I think of pokemon, I just think of that silver and red ball being thrown at beaten up monsters. ^_^

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • i lyke pokeball why??? because i think i caught deoxys with it..i was on the way on something and then come to think of mystery gift so i tried catching deo...pack 6 ultras..and all of them was wasted i've got some pokebals but hey it's just a game i can a just restart my gba and continue but i gues i caught deo with just a poke..lucky meh..^_^

Back