• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Type of dog

Which is the best dog to have as a pet?

• German Shephered

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yorkshire Terrier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poodle

• Labrador Retriever

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Pit Bull

• Bull Dog

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pug

• Boxer

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
  • what is your favorite type of dog/dream dog to have. maybe a new species perhaps? post your replies below.
    oh and mine is a German Shepherd!!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I like all types of dogs, but a Lab has to be my favorite. It's smart and athletic which is an amazing combination for a dog.

I had one before but my parents sold it to a friend since my sister kept getting bit (it was a puppy and puppies are supposed to do that, but whatever >__>).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Where is the Chihuahua? WHERE THE WAFFLES IS THE CHIHUAHUA?! ;_;

Chihuahua dogs are just the cutest things in the world. They are also very obedient if you train them well. My two little doggies are cuter than a cheesy smile :D. I should post a picture of me with them on the Post your Pictures thread :).

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a Labrador named Honey, and my now dead, Golden Retriever was called Marty. both purebred, I believe. Though I'd like to have a Saint Bernard for once. <3

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • No Jack Russell?
    Well then, no vote.

Jack%20Russell%20Terrier.jpg

How could you have left him off the list?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm awfully fond of the "Staffordshire Bull Terrier". They're my favorite kind of dog.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'd have to say the small-medium sized fluffy ones. <3333

Kinda like the Japnese Spitz :3 They're just so cute! :3 With their puppydog eyes. <33333

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like pretty much all dogs, but my favorite type (not species) of dog is one that is loving, loyal, lazy, drooly (which isn't a word), and it's definitely gotta be big. That being said, I have two favorite kinds of dogs:

Newfoundland
    Golden Retriever​

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    German Shepherd would be nice...but I prefer more a Chihuahua :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • No husky? =(

I love huskies so much, I think they're beautiful dogs. I'm totally getting one when I get the chance :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • No husky? =(

I love huskies so much, I think they're beautiful dogs. I'm totally getting one when I get the chance :D

He he. Same here! I'm a Husky person too.
    I'm not allowed a dog. V.V I will be getting one when I get older though! ^^

Crissy xX

Back