• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Type of dog

Which is the best dog to have as a pet?

• German Shephered

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yorkshire Terrier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poodle

• Labrador Retriever

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Pit Bull

• Bull Dog

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pug

• Boxer

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Where is the husky? ;_;
    I used to have a Great Dane, Dalmation and now have a King Charles Spaniel (well, I actually got the Great Dane after the Spaniel but thats not the point. XD
    Out of the list, I have to pick Labrador. :\

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    None of the above. And I think you mean 'breed', not 'specie'.

Adopt from shelters.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I would have a spaniel or a husky. I wouldn't want one but I think Bedlington Terriors are so funny. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Jack Russells are adorable. <3 I have a broken-coated one, so she's fuzzy as all heck. Her name's Ella, and I've had her for four years. She's sometimes annoying, as all Jacks are, whenever she sees a rodent or a bird outside and she has to get it right now.

Other favorite breed is the American Eskimo. Family had a purebred one, but he passed away a few years ago. Now we have an Eskimo mix, who is, in a word, insane. She mixed with a sled dog...or perhaps coyote. D:

Last favorite breed is the Plott. Haven't had one of those yet, but I hopefully will get one when I move. Might actually just get another Jack.

But yeah, yay for Jack Russells and American Eskimos.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I have a sheltie. ;O SHe's 12 years old, I've had her since I was 4. xD She never shows her age though, she's always jumpie and is really nice to me.

My favorite breed though is a Shiba...they're awesome.

Back