• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Type of dog

Which is the best dog to have as a pet?

• German Shephered

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yorkshire Terrier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poodle

• Labrador Retriever

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Pit Bull

• Bull Dog

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pug

• Boxer

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Teacup Yorkie or a poodle. They are cute I also like pugs and chihuahuas.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I love my dog!
    A miniature Schnauzer!
    You should really have an other option on the poll.

Years
    I absolutely love all kind of dogs. :3
    But I'm 'specially a sucker for those Alaskan dogs, like a Husky or a Malamute.
    But I also love Chihuahuas and Corgis, since i have them. <3333

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have a lot of favorites, but Labradors, Pugs, huskies, and Schnauzers seem to stand out. Don't know why I like them, they're just... appealing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    -points to avatar-

Pug + German Shepherd. Owned both :D (Avatar being actual pet)

Except.. Pugs aren't as beautiful as German Shepherds.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I love pretty much all dogs, especially if they're big (german shepards are love)

HOWEVER, strangely enough, my favorite type, aside from either husky or alaskan malamute, is a small dog, the Morkie, also known as the Yorktese, which is a cross between a maltese and a yorkshire terrier.

Favorite Type of dog

They can also be, in some cases, incredibly spastic and excitable

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Bichon Frisé, just because I have one myself. Her name is lindsey and she can be a real b-tch (HA. dog pun. I'm such a dork), but I love her anyway.
    I have to admit, I like it a lot better when their hair is just left alone. I see pictures of bichon with their hair puffed up all the time, and I just think it looks bad.
    And I also LOVE Golden Retrivers. They're just.. really great. <3 <3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Huh? What happened to Jack Russel and Huskey?

If I had to choose, then it would definitely be a Labrador

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Huskies are my second favorite. wanna know my top? Dobermans.
    Favorite Type of dog

If they are loyal to you great but if not your in a world of pain. My dad had a doberman until I was 3. She loved me and protected me like one of her own. But she always hated my mom and had a knack for locking my grandmother in the bathroom for hours without end until my dad got home. Too bad they put her down cause she snapped.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    And mutt isn't on there? Pity pity pity.

That was my choice, as all but one dog I had were mutts. And that purebred dog was fail, just fail (it was a German Shepard, but calling it retarded would be an understatement).

My favourite dog was my dog Sasha, whom passed away when I was 12. She was a Husky/German Shepard mix, and she was so soft, cuddly, and kind ^^ I feel kind of alone without her, even though we have a new dog (who is a complete ass, btw. She's hillarious).

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Hey i just wanted to apologize for not having more choices on the poll. But that is what the forum is for. There are WAY too many dogs to have on the poll (choice limit). But ill definately put up another poll in a continued forum!

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    Hey i just wanted to apologize for not having more choices on the poll. But that is what the forum is for. There are WAY too many dogs to have on the poll (choice limit). But ill definately put up another poll in a continued forum!
    Na-aaaaw. It is okay, just keep this thread alive. There is really no need to just add another poll thread with the same questions, and just add exta options. It is best if you made a thread called, "Canine Discussion," or something.

Back