• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer June or July more?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Adding to the title... explain why exactly said month is a preference over the other one.

For me, I prefer July in most years, because in 2008, it was the month of dares, whilst in 2007 it was enjoyable... so generally, July is a happier month. June has some sort of drama usually.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    July. End of Spring, and it's one step closer to Autumn.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    July. End of Spring, and it's one step closer to Autumn.
    The end of Spring and beginning of Summer is in June. :x Summer starts June 21st.

I like June more, this is because school lets out. :D However, why the school year ends in the middle of the year..is just strange.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    June; it reeks of D-Day and feels cooler than other summer months.

Some Australian is gonna come in here saying LOLOLOL GUISE I HAS SUMMAR IN DESEMBER. Please just don't. D:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I enjoy June much more than July. For one, June is my birth month :3. It's a warm and fantastic month, where the weather isn't hot like July or August, but doesn't have the bitter edge to it like May and April. Oh! There's the rough thunderstorms too, which give me a rush :]]]. Furthermore, June is perfect because of the school schedule. I'm still able to be with my friends in the most enjoyable month of the school year with happiness and anticipation of summer lightening my mood. And then Summmmmer begins in June <3. It's excellent because of the feeling of something new. You know, the feeling like "WOAH! It's summer! I can stay up late and do whatever I want! This is AMAZINGG!" that dies down when July begins. :D

July is cool too though. There's no school at all, the weather is pretty lovely, and it's a social paradise for some people. I just prefer June more. :)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The end of Spring and beginning of Summer is in June. :x Summer starts June 21st.

I like June more, this is because school lets out. :D However, why the school year ends in the middle of the year..is just strange.

True. But it's just the last few days, so it doesn't count all that much to me. :l

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Despite the horrors of June '09, I prefer that month over July any day. June is jam-packed with the birthdays of some of my most beloved friends, including my little sister (whose birthday happens to be the day MJ died). And lets not forget the beginning of summer vacation! July happens to be the most boring month of the year for me, actually. It' the time when my sister starts going to camp, my older brother and older friends increase their work hours, and I'm stuck at home on PC all day.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    July is the month I always go to New York, so I'll have to choose this month.

Also by July, my high school soccer tryouts are starting. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    July. School ends mid-June, and then I have to worry about...*shudder* Regents exams until the end of the month. July however, is great. No school, hot weather (which I like because I never go anywhere), plus July is my gaming month. 8D Oh, and my birthday is in August so yeah.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • JULY, deffinitally July. =O
    I hate June... wait... excuse me, let me correct it. I strongly dislike June. I have exams in June and I deffinitally don't like those. July is the month of freedom, relaxing and doing fun stuf.
    It's the month I live to in June. =)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd have to say June, even though I don't like either of them that much. July just seems like a transition month between June and September.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • June; it reeks of D-Day and feels cooler than other summer months.

Some Australian is gonna come in here saying LOLOLOL GUISE I HAS SUMMAR IN DESEMBER. Please just don't. D:
    yes, always june! Closer to Summer and less to the start of school

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • June; it reeks of D-Day and feels cooler than other summer months.

I was about too :< And most of us aren't like that. :[.

I like June, it has so much action, and awesomeness. ;D.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I like July more because my kitten was born in July <3 and because it's ever so closer to the end of the school year :D

Back