• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer June or July more?

Ayselipera

Any month without school is a win for me.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    They're both so nice, but I guess I prefer June a little bit more. Sure there are still a few days of school thrown in there but it's the start of summer! When it's July you realize summer is mostly over and you don't have much to look forward to.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I like June more. School ends here and that's when I can do stuff I previously could not do during school days, and vacations usually begins in June for me.

July's too hot here, and school starting next month saddens me. ;;

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    July, because it's the most perfect month of summer. Even if it's dreadfully hot at times. :') Plus, my birthday is in there.

Vie

Years
    I prefer July...because June end with my bday and july has holidays and stuff ~ :D

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    June > July for me. Its the month where we have school holidays here, while the beginning of July is when we get back to school ;; I enjoy June a lot more than July every year, because there're loads of fun things I do with my friend in this month, in comparison to all the other 11, actually XD; I get to spend a lot of time with them too <3 Oh, and June has someone's birthday in it. Someone who is somewhat important to me in a sense. Yup.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    On one hand, July has holidays. On the other hand, it's colder and wetter (as I'm in the southern hemisphere, July = winter). But, the pro of holidays trumps the con of slightly worse weather. :P

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    June... It's the start of holidays here.
    July... It's the end...

So, June for me! Although... it's July now. >.>

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    July, by far. My sister, mother, twin cousins and I all have our birthday in July. July 4th is awesome for fireworks over the ocean and it usually means a visit/trip with my father.

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    I like july more it is like my favorite month my birth day is in July an it is the middle of summer with good weather and some hot sun

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Well, this has been a rather soul-sucking month, but the next shall be hotter...

Than again, it also brings me closer to the beginning of Junior year, so I'm going with July.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I find June to be a more exciting month. I'm usually more busy in June compared to how I really have nothing to do in July except just sit here staring at a computer screen, which admittingly is getting really old and boring for me. Aside from the fact that nobody really seems to talk to me anymore, but whatev.

Despite summer vacation starting ten days ago, I already want Senior Year to start already. :[

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    June because my birthday is in July and I don't like getting older. =\

Back