• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer June or July more?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have no real preference between June and July; they're just months like any other.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    July.

Means no school XD Except for the summer homework some of us may have

Plus, July 16 means five months closer to my birthday. June 16 means 6 months 'til my birthday >3>

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    It usually depends on the person. When they noticed or realized that June or July is badluck they'll say that June or July is badluck. In the opposite., When they noticed or realized that June or July is goodluck then i know they'll say it's goodluck. But it really depends on you. When you work hard. Then i know stars will come to you and save you from the bad stars coming to you. But i prefer June. I improved my confidence in school this June that's why im so happy. Im not quite sure this July. But last friday. I was blank-minded in school and i think it's badluck. I got zero in the activity. I really don't know why. This is my first time getting zero in the year of 2009. I really hate getting zero. Anyways. Sorry for the long post. But i think i really prefer June.

Akiko.

Cid

Years
    Same here, I prefer July over June because I was born on this month. Too bad July isn't summer here at my country.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    July is such a lovely month, favourite of the year to be honest. It's god great weather & it's when I break up from school!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    June. It's not as hellishly hot as July, the days have started getting longer, and I get to hang out with people (both offline and online) more because they go on vacation in July/August.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    July.

Mainly 'cause I'm off school.
    and it's one month closer to my birthday

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    July. All my cousin's birthdays are in July and we get to go to New York for like, two weeks. And also, all the June bugs are gone.

Back