• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should We get a an RPG System for PC

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
That's more of a RPG than RP, as in a game, with technical rules, calculated things, ect.

(At least I think so, based on other forum rp-games, I didn't check the link in-depth yet)

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
I think that would be a really good idea. I think it would really good addition to the forum.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Shineyelectrode said:
That's more of a RPG than RP, as in a game, with technical rules, calculated things, ect.

(At least I think so, based on other forum rp-games, I didn't check the link in-depth yet)
I think you're right.
I'm not sure about using it for PC though. It's a nice thought.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well in some ways I think it could be fun and also could be bad. Kind of like the RPG V-Road had on his forums, and I think it could be done to where you see the RPG stuff on a set layout (like a new layout could be made to see the HP the Pokemon and all that other stuff) so the ones that don't play the RPG don't have to go around seeing all the RPG stuff.
But we also have who knows how many RPGs on PC. We have two RPG forums and tons of RPGs in both forums. So having this large PRG thing for PC might kill all them other RPs. PC has this main RPG who would want to play the others much any more?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's a serious installation though, it'd take Kwesi or Steve. Keep that in mind.
That said though, we're a pretty big board and not so tightly woven as to have this in the fabric of the board itself. =\

Years
i think this would be completly idiotic. i would probably leave pc if this took over. sorry but i had to come out of my hole and say it.

Years
i think it clutters the BB. it just defeats the purpose, i could see an irc rpg but not like this. it takes away from the disscussion (the only real reasom im still here)

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
Being a big D&D fan I would love a RPG because it would be pretty cool. I would say go for it

Years
i think this looks like something people do to try to get members, i mean, i think its very bad idea. i mean, how many people would actually use it? well... i think this is stupid, but dont let me stop you all.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Imakuni? said:
i think this looks like something people do to try to get members, i mean, i think its very bad idea. i mean, how many people would actually use it? well... i think this is stupid, but dont let me stop you all.
I disagree totally. It could bring another great element to PC. It wouldn't really be used to attract members, but moreof, to give the members of PC another thing to do.

You would actually leave over this? That's kinda selfish and close-minded, but I guess we all have the right to do as we please...

Back