• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should We get a an RPG System for PC

Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    First off who is saying that it will have to cost money. We could easily have a board rpg with just posting that is fun and doesn't cost a thing.
    But the thread isn't about a board RPG where you post, it's about a download system thing that I I believe you download and put on PC. Unless you are just agreeing with JA's point...

Personly(However you spell it), I don't care, because I don't roleplay, but I don;t wanna change PC so much....

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Again, please keep this away. I love PRs as they are, I don't want bells or whistle, the RPs are pretty much what's keeping me here. Those things never intrested my anyway and it's rather harder to keep a good story going when everyone's concrened about their stats and such.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I've always found these things stupid, and would never agree to having one installed.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    VR is currently working on a PHP RPG(much like pokecrater and TPPC) Ours will be much different, progress is being made at a very rapid pace :)

Back