PDA

View Full Version : Which Anime/Manga Character Reminds You Of. . .Well . . .You?

Graceful
October 19th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Which Anime/Manga Character Reminds You Of You?

Tonitonichopchop
October 19th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Franky from One Piece. He's mechanicly minded, obbsessed with Cola, SUPER STRONG, and emotional (I have a soft side). This is a great thread idea btw, someone should have thought of this sooner.

Bay Alexison
October 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM
In terms of both looks and personality, Alice from Pandora Hearts. She looks young but her dialogue would be more of what and adult would say, and that's me too. XD Also, she can make snarky remarks and I do sometimes (moreso on internet, though :P ).

Ibuberu
October 19th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Ah. Nice topic (: Maka from Soul Eater, probably. Someone's who's usually too-serious about important things, but can become a capable leader when she's needed. Determined, while slightly - okay, pretty - violent when she's agitated. My friends call be unfemininely violent D: Very easily agitated, might I add. But she's a caring friend who tries to look out for people. And a big crybaby when things fall apart. Haha, we're pretty alike, actually.

Our hair lengths' the same and both of us have ahemsmallchestsahem. Sigh.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
October 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Hei from Darker than Black. Not just because he's my favourite but because he's kind of Introverted but can get pretty nasty when he wants too and can control his emotions pretty well. Something I have to do almost daily. *sigh*

twocows
October 19th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Yuuichi from Kanon. Good guy at heart, but loves screwing with people. Also thinks a lot more than he says.

Wings Don't Cry
October 19th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, since I don't have much trouble accepting things.

Korny
October 20th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, since I don't have much trouble accepting things.
Ha me too. When ever I get pulled into situations by my obnoxious firend who is like Haruhi I just go with the flow

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
October 21st, 2009, 07:36 AM
L from Death Note. The classic withdrawn, eccentric brainiac. Plus, when I let my hair grow out and don't get sleep for three days straight, I develop the wide-eyed disheveled look as well. And I have bad posture.

Graceful
October 22nd, 2009, 07:02 AM
I'm like Amy/Ami from Sailor Moon. I'm Sorta smart and afraid to do & say things.

Lucy Lu
October 23rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
I think I am like Usagi from Sailor Moon. Sometimes she is klutzy and a crybaby. But she is loving and caring for other people. She will people others first before her own. She is a figher and will fight to save the people she loves. For me I am determined to be what I want to be. All carefree like. I care for my friends and family and I will do anything to protect them.

Azumi
October 24th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I make sarcastic (or normal) comments to myself about the real-life and what's happening right now, and yeah, I don't mind accepting things.

...I'm telling the truth. XD

Rainflower
October 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM
I think I'm somewhat a mix between Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach..
Ichigo is caring to both of his friends, family. And he's secretly soft at heart. XD He's also easily annoyed and quick-tempered.
While Rukia? She likes to keep her own secret and hides her feelings. Plus, she can be introverted around new peoples, and extroverted around her close friends.

So.. I think I sounded like both of them at the same time (:

Evilyn
October 27th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Aisaka Taiga from Toradora!. She's a nearly perfect clone of me.

poekmon dude
October 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I think it'd be Sanji from the almightly One piece. The reason why is cause I'm quite perverted hahaha and I have pretty powerful kicks.

ryushin5
November 1st, 2009, 06:29 AM
I would have to say Black Star from soul eater, I am loud and and also want to be center of attention but I can get serious at times.

Mew Ichigo
November 1st, 2009, 07:20 AM
Probably Itachi Uchiha from Naruto, since I am a total loner irl.

Cassino
November 1st, 2009, 09:10 AM
Arcueid Brunestud for appearance; for personality only Megumi Honda cuts it, but then she is an OC of mine so it's not too surprising.

Digimon Kaiser
November 1st, 2009, 09:32 AM
Looks: Junpei from Digimon Frontier, Morrison from Pokemon AG, or Ed from Dinosaur King. Either one would work.

Personality: a mix of BlackWarGreymon from Digimon Zero Two (tragic past/bad temper), Max from Pokemon AG (superior intelligence for my age group), and a few others, inlcuding Max Talyor from Dinosaur King, as well as both Bokomon and Neemon from Digimon Frontier.

Jordan
November 1st, 2009, 09:55 AM
All the main playable characters of Key visual novels. I'm such a deadpan snarker that I don't even realize when I'm being sarcastic anymore. There's nothing I love more than to prank my loved ones...and that has led to more than one misunderstandings xD; And Kotomi from Clannad to an extent in real life...but far less so than Tomoya.

Haza
November 5th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Frieza from Dragon Ball Z has always reminded me of myself. Also, Karasu from Yu Yu Hakisho. Kagero the koga ninja from Ninja Scroll.

ArcanineOod
November 6th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Heeeeeeeee... 8]
Matsuda from Death Note; a clutter brained, clumsy, but brave person who is attempting to prove themselves and gain respect from more senior people. Sometimes confused about what attitudes to have to scary and intense questions and situations, but a brave person at heart who's just trying to help. Plus we're both adorable.

Brock from Pokemon;
Sometimes I go a bit funny, but I'm usually level headed, caring and ready to give advice to friends.

Wait, so I'm both scatter-brained and level headed?
Yup, I'm a bit of both. ^_^

How worrisome that I identify with two guys and not girls... o_o
Actually, I guess I am a little like Su from Shugo Chara. I want to fix things, help people and I always try to see the goodness in people, even if they seem EEEEBIL! 8]

xX

Sweet Visions
November 6th, 2009, 07:18 PM
I'm Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. 100%.

Green ~
November 28th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat.I live life the way I want to and no one controls me ... except maybe my parents.Haha.

jigglyppuff8
November 28th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Kagerou Usui from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Nobody ever pays attention to me normally unless I do something drastic to bring attention to myself.

Chikara
November 28th, 2009, 06:16 PM
These are not what I said, these are what my FRIENDS said ಠ_ಠ

Hibiki/Gold - Pokemon HG/SS (NOT the original Gold, he's different form HG/SS Gold)
America/Alfred F. Jones - Axis Powers Hetalia
Spain/Antonio F. Carriedo - Axis Powers Hetalia
Poland/Feliks Someththinginpolishidkrly - Axis Powers Hetalia
Takashi Yamamoto - REBORN!

...Basically I'm kinda dumb, extremely happy, airheaded, aloof, and stupid.
BUT WE ALL HEART OUR COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER, YEAH?

Phanima
November 29th, 2009, 12:06 AM
BUT WE ALL HEART OUR COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER, YEAH?

The world is apparently made of all kinds of people, so yes, yes we do.

Relating myself to anime/manga characters is tricky, since most of them are forced into surreal situations that I'd never face, so I'm just drawing on series that are of the slice-of-life genre and thus, relatable to my real life...to an extent.

Hiyori Tamura from Lucky Star; in the respect that I'm much less talented, slightly more perverted and equally hopeless and shameful.

Galukxy
November 29th, 2009, 12:40 AM
hmmm.... a girl anime maybe may from pokemon cos im quiet but with my friends im like zoey from mewmewpower a chatabox but their are some days where i can be like reenea from mewmew power