• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Anime/Manga Character Reminds You Of. . .Well . . .You?

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
Years
  • Franky from One Piece. He's mechanicly minded, obbsessed with Cola, SUPER STRONG, and emotional (I have a soft side). This is a great thread idea btw, someone should have thought of this sooner.

Bay

Years
  • In terms of both looks and personality, Alice from Pandora Hearts. She looks young but her dialogue would be more of what and adult would say, and that's me too. XD Also, she can make snarky remarks and I do sometimes (moreso on internet, though :P ).

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Ah. Nice topic (: Maka from Soul Eater, probably. Someone's who's usually too-serious about important things, but can become a capable leader when she's needed. Determined, while slightly - okay, pretty - violent when she's agitated. My friends call be unfemininely violent D: Very easily agitated, might I add. But she's a caring friend who tries to look out for people. And a big crybaby when things fall apart. Haha, we're pretty alike, actually.

Our hair lengths' the same and both of us have ahemsmallchestsahem. Sigh.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Hei from Darker than Black. Not just because he's my favourite but because he's kind of Introverted but can get pretty nasty when he wants too and can control his emotions pretty well. Something I have to do almost daily. *sigh*

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Yuuichi from Kanon. Good guy at heart, but loves screwing with people. Also thinks a lot more than he says.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • L from Death Note. The classic withdrawn, eccentric brainiac. Plus, when I let my hair grow out and don't get sleep for three days straight, I develop the wide-eyed disheveled look as well. And I have bad posture.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I am like Usagi from Sailor Moon. Sometimes she is klutzy and a crybaby. But she is loving and caring for other people. She will people others first before her own. She is a figher and will fight to save the people she loves. For me I am determined to be what I want to be. All carefree like. I care for my friends and family and I will do anything to protect them.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. I make sarcastic (or normal) comments to myself about the real-life and what's happening right now, and yeah, I don't mind accepting things.

...I'm telling the truth. XD

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I think I'm somewhat a mix between Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach..
    Ichigo is caring to both of his friends, family. And he's secretly soft at heart. XD He's also easily annoyed and quick-tempered.
    While Rukia? She likes to keep her own secret and hides her feelings. Plus, she can be introverted around new peoples, and extroverted around her close friends.

So.. I think I sounded like both of them at the same time (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2009
    I think it'd be Sanji from the almightly One piece. The reason why is cause I'm quite perverted hahaha and I have pretty powerful kicks.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • I would have to say Black Star from soul eater, I am loud and and also want to be center of attention but I can get serious at times.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Arcueid Brunestud for appearance; for personality only Megumi Honda cuts it, but then she is an OC of mine so it's not too surprising.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Looks: Junpei from Digimon Frontier, Morrison from Pokemon AG, or Ed from Dinosaur King. Either one would work.

Personality: a mix of BlackWarGreymon from Digimon Zero Two (tragic past/bad temper), Max from Pokemon AG (superior intelligence for my age group), and a few others, inlcuding Max Talyor from Dinosaur King, as well as both Bokomon and Neemon from Digimon Frontier.

Last edited:
    Years
  • All the main playable characters of Key visual novels. I'm such a deadpan snarker that I don't even realize when I'm being sarcastic anymore. There's nothing I love more than to prank my loved ones...and that has led to more than one misunderstandings xD; And Kotomi from Clannad to an extent in real life...but far less so than Tomoya.

Back