• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oreos or Chips Ahoy

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    So, which kind of cookie do you like better? I like oreos they just taste better.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I like both, especially Oreos with cold milk. Delicious. xD

I hate double stuff oreos though. Ruins EVERYTHING. And the mint ones. xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • If I have milk, Oreos. If I don't have milk, Chips Ahoy.

...even still, I'd much rather have my mom's chocolate chip cookies over Chips Ahoy. :P

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Milk's favorite cookie is coincidentally my favorite cookie as well.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • What about Oreo Cakesters? They're like little drops of heaven. If Jesus was a cookie, he'd be a cakester.

Ayselipera

Chips Ahoy are much better. My mom kept buying Oreos for maybe six months straight at one point. Now I can only eat them once and a while.

Years
  • Oreos > Chips Ahoy by a long shot. Chips Ahoy are just gross.

Freshly baked cookies of any kind beat both by an even longer shot though.

reyzn

Years
  • Oreos definitely. Chips ahoy are too blah for me.
    But like someone already stated, fresh baked cookies beat both by a mile :) yumyum

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Back in the day when I used to eat terribly...I loved Oreos. Those with some milk, yummy. That was good. I liked Chips Ahoy too, but Oreos hands down were my favorite cookie. These days though I stopped eating those cookies.

Last edited:

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • I haven't had a boxed cookie for a year now, but Oreo's get my vote. Chip's Ahoy are too crumbly (unless you mean a different kind) for me, but in milk Oreo's don't break into pieces. I hate it when I get soggy residue at the bottom of my glass xD Also, when I have an Oreo it's less artificial. I dunno :P

Back