• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • After an incredibly long period of voting, campaining, more voting, and waiting... the day is finally upon us. The votes are in and the President has been chosen!

To review, this whole concept was thought up back in August, by LittleFascistPanties16. We collected the usernames of people who wanted to take a chance at participating. Soon, these people were narrowed down and voted upon by the members. This left us with a mere 12 candidates. They campained heavily for one month, and then it all came down to the final voting. The polls finally came to a close on November 3rd (although they should have on the 2nd).

For the people who aren't familliar with the idea, the PC President and accompanying position, Vice President, will obtain a higher limit for their PM boxes, specially-coloured names to be chosen by the President, and a title similar to the Moderator you see under the Mods' names. Possibly the most fun part, however, are the bragging rights. The winner gets to let the rest of PC know that he or she was voted as basically, well, the most popular member of PC. ^_^

Congratulations to all of the finalists. You guys did a great job, inspired a lot of people, and made many long-lasting friends along the way, I'm sure. It all comes down to the final two, though. It was a close race, but one came out on top... let's all applaud our new President and Vice President:

LittleFascistPanties16
    and VP: Forest Grovyle

Now, Brittany, you have to let us know ASAP what colour you'd like your name to be, along with the Vice President's colour. ^_^ Congratulations to the both of you! Do us all proud!

Thanks to everyone for participating and thanks to those who helped out. :3

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!! Congrats FG and LFP!!!! You two will do an awsome job as PC's Pressie and Vice Pressie, congrats!! =D
    *waves a little PC flag* ^_^

~Kelsey

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Congrats Oh well I was hoping JA and FG for VP or Daniel because I used my bro's account to chat with him 0_o.

oh is that all it means? Sounds like a waste of votes. I thought they became staff.

no offence it sounds like a MoTY and it sounds like it's just a privilige thing for them, doesn't do us any good

ok that's unfair but yeah.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • :D I'm happy for the winners! Congrats Britt! And FG! On been Pres and VP!
    *does a littl concert for them*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    WOOHOO! CONGRATS GUYS!!
    *Huggles brittany* yay yay yay yay yay!!!! *dances*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Congrats Britt. ^_^

Congrats FG. ^_^

You both deserve it. Even if FG is gonna loose her Mod title. XP

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I'll consult with FG on the color. I want us to both agree on it.

And thanks to everyone that voted for me. I thought I was out of the race for a while but my supporters really came through. A special thanks to Scotty(if he ever gets back on PC to see this message! XP) for giving me his support.

*starts crying on stage*

Thank you everyone!

I promise to use the power of this almighty font change(and large PM storage) for the good of goodness!(?? I confused myself XD)

Now I really feel like an Admin. Just without those fancy overrated powers. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Congrats LFP16 and FG!!! I'm so glad to know you one!!!! Congrats again! XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Wowsers! All I have to say is...

Thanks SO much to everyone that voted for me!!

I really can't believe that I got this far! When I signed up for the PC president race, I never thought in my wildest dreams I would make vice pres!! I can't thank everyone enough...it means SO much to me, I can't tell you...it's made my year, and I'm going to do my very best to help each and every member on this forum when they need it. :) Thanks SO much, everyone - I can't put my thoughts into words!!

And congratulations to LFP on the President position! :D I know you'll do a great job, Britt! Have a great time, and enjoy your new position! ^_^

*ENORMOUS reptilian huggles for everyone!*

--FG :D

P.S. about the usergroup...I had the same problem once on my forum, where a member would be in two groups...perhaps you could make a separate usergroup called "Moderator/Vice President" and add me to it that way? :) As a copy of the moderator group, but just changing the title? :)

Last edited:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *glomps FG* Awwwwwww, you're so modest! ^_^ I know that you'll do an awsome job as Vise Pressie! ^_^ Enjoy your new font color and larger PM storages! XD

~Kelsey

Back