• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    I'll consult with FG on the color. I want us to both agree on it.

And thanks to everyone that voted for me. I thought I was out of the race for a while but my supporters really came through. A special thanks to Scotty(if he ever gets back on PC to see this message! XP) for giving me his support.

*starts crying on stage*

Thank you everyone!

I promise to use the power of this almighty font change(and large PM storage) for the good of goodness!(?? I confused myself XD)

Now I really feel like an Admin. Just without those fancy overrated powers. :P

Oh great, here comes either a dictatorship or communism. Goodbye freedom!

I'm not sure if I'm serious or not but I really don't like littlepantsboy for some reason..

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    LOL DT.

Cool, Brittany Panties Lady won (with my good luck and blessings, I'm sure). Congrats to both of you girlies, and enjoy your presidency. Is there gonna be another election anytime soon, and is there a limit to how many times you can be elected?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    I demand a recount! Demand it demand it demand it!
    Shut up, you. xD I'm not gonna spend another day of my life checking IPs all over again.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Barry said:
    Oh great, here comes either a dictatorship or communism. Goodbye freedom!

I'm not sure if I'm serious or not but I really don't like littlepantsboy for some reason..
    First of all, I'm not a boy.

Secondly,can you quit holding this grudge against me? I have no idea why you hate me so much, but for whatever reason it is, I'm sorry.

And lastly, being the conceptor of this concept(I did it again! *slapps self* XD), I would happen to know how this works, and what 'powers' are given away. And I assure you that I have no extra powers that can turn this into a dictatorship or communism.

Have a nice day,
    Brit

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    You should not hate Brittany, she is one of the best/niceset ppl here. Obviously PC agrees with me since they elected her thier president!!! Now get over it Barry.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    reply..

Congrats Brittany

& Forest Grovyle!

You two will make an AWESOME President and Vice-President ^_^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jess said:
    You got a point there.Now if only you were a mod prior to the election.XD
    Heh, Mod powers was something that we all considered when I was first thinking about the election, but Kwesi didn't approve because he thought the winner might be some stupid spamming n00b, and he also wants the current modders(heh XD) to reserve the right to mod.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh cool, congratulations to both of you! ^_^ I'm sure that you two will make a great team. I love the color choices; the pink is one of my favorite colors, and the green goes really well with Forest Grovyle's whole... name, signature, avatar, etc. XD Nice choices!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hey, congrats Brittany and FG! ^^ And Brittany, once again, sorry I didn't want to vote at all, lol. But I guess my vote wouldn't have made a difference since you won anyway! But yeah, congrats to you both! Do us all proud, lol!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Hey, congrats Brittany and FG! ^^ And Brittany, once again, sorry I didn't want to vote at all, lol. But I guess my vote wouldn't have made a difference since you won anyway! But yeah, congrats to you both! Do us all proud, lol!
    It's the thought that counts anyway.
    FG and I promise to do good for PC, lol

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    yay brittany XD

i am soooooo glad you won ^______^

from the minute i asked why i should vote for you and you PERSONALLY pm-ed me well, I knew the underdog had to win XD

I remeber the weeks ahead asking every1 on my b/l to vote for you ^_____^ I know sometimes people had there doubts but I never thought u would not win ^_______^

Hopefully I was the first one to IM you when u got on, because u sure where confused on what I was talking about XD

Much love,

Richard

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Master Blaze said:
    yay brittany XD

i am soooooo glad you won ^______^

from the minute i asked why i should vote for you and you PERSONALLY pm-ed me well, I knew the underdog had to win XD

I remeber the weeks ahead asking every1 on my b/l to vote for you ^_____^ I know sometimes people had there doubts but I never thought u would not win ^_______^

Hopefully I was the first one to IM you when u got on, because u sure where confused on what I was talking about XD

Much love,

Richard
    And your support was and is very appreciated.

When I got on MSN today, with like 500 conversations in my face, I had no idea what was going on(I hadn't gotten on PC at that moment XD)
    Everyone told me "Congratulations Brit!"
    And I was like WHOA, did I get modded or something?(Andy and Steve were joking(errr) about modding me yesterday)

Anyway, I got on PC, and as soon as I saw the thread, I knew that I won something waaaay better than becoming a mod!(In my opinion)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

Brit was NEVER the underdog. NEVER.

Back