• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Yes she was T____T

Even she agrees with me, people were creaming her in the beginning but when she got big people to back her up (hehe what can I say XDj/k?) she really started whooping butt.

But if I recall it correctly, like her sig once said vote for the underdog like nadar (something around that I am a little rusty with my own forums and all XD)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Brit was NEVER the underdog. NEVER.
    *remembers turnouts from the pre-elections*
    Piro, Scotty, FG, then myself if I remember correctly.

Infact, I barely got half of the two candidates in the lead.

And FG was 'creaming' me when the elections first started; lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Everyone supported her in the get-go because she was THOUGHT OF as the underdog, when in reality, it wasn't the case.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    *Points to Brittanys latest post*

report the facts before you state a opinion

But you know who cares?

I am just glad Brittany one

*does the franklin dance*

*goes to ask Kool_Midget how to break dance :P*
    [/CENTER​
    ]​

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Everyone supported her in the get-go because she was THOUGHT OF as the underdog, when in reality, it wasn't the case.
    You can think of that way if you please, even though I don't really agree.

The only thing I question, is, if I was 'supported in the get-go', then why did I place as I did in the pre-elections?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'll drop it. I get to argumentative...sorry!

But seriously, congrats Brit!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    ...*weep*

You are SO lucky, because Lily is now envious of your cool pink italicized words. Pink, Pink! Why can't the moderator's color be that? ;-;

But congrats LittleFascistPanties16 and Forest Grovyle...Enjoy teh new colors. ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    O.O *uggles Brit* Yay!!!! You won! In your face, people who didnt win! XD *starts break dancing and singing* Brit won. Brit won. Brit won. XD Congrats to Brittany and FG!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    ...*weep*

You are SO lucky, because Lily is now envious of your cool pink italicized words. Pink, Pink! Why can't the moderator's color be that? ;-;

But congrats LittleFascistPanties16 and Forest Grovyle...Enjoy teh new colors. ^_^

Why can't anyone with Dark_Pikachu in their name have pink? I'm so JEALOUS!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Congratulations, Britt and FG! ^______^ *huggles them both* I know you two will do an excellent job! ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *blinks* What's with the style? I thought it was only the colour that changes, because only admins get bold/italic...

Anywayz, congrats Britt and FG...

*campaigns for a recount and takes Britt and FG to court because they don't like Good Charlotte and the president of PC must love GC XD*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Wonders if Brit hugged anyone yet* XD

And you wanted to drop out Brit? If you did look where you would be today. Not Prez that's where. XD
    You always had a chance Brittany, Kevin and I was there all the way (see I might have been for Scotty but I was there telling you had a chance and all that other stuff) so you was going to win. Because me and Kevin and lucky, and anyone that hangs around with us gets lucky too. XD

I will also say congrats to you FG. The green name looks better for you then the blue (it goes with your user name better), and I bet the larger PM box is good. Is it larger or did Abby make it smaller then Mods have? XD

Congrats to both of you for winning The First PC Presidential Election.

*Pulls out a shotgun* Who ever wants a recount will get a little something from me *looks at DT and JA*. XD

Back