• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Thanks guys, Naoi is my shota obsession. Weird coming from a guy, but. XD

Kanade still is better though, Hand Sonic version 4.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Thanks guys, Naoi is my shota obsession. Weird coming from a guy, but. XD

Kanade still is better though, Hand Sonic version 4.
    Don't worry about it, I've known straight guys who seem to have a thing for shota. xD
    I love Kanade, and she was even more adorable in the 13th episode~

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years
  • You are added xD

Please join the group, or your posts will be considered spam :P
    *Joins*

Hand Sonic

I'll join. One of the better animes this year. Favorite character would be Naoi or Kanade.
    lol, "it was me who suggested the wings... As the vice president, I get stabbed whenever she's in a bad mood."

I like Yui as much as I like Kanade and Naoi. Can't pick a favorite yet **;;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I just kept on laughing when Naoi made thumbs-up to Otonashi and Hinata after his stupid explanations to Yurippe, and they always responded with "he's an idiot". xD

@New topic: Episode ten. Just watch it and you'll understand. I loved it from beginning to (sweet) ending.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I just kept on laughing when Naoi made thumbs-up to Otonashi and Hinata after his stupid explanations to Yurippe, and they always responded with "he's an idiot". xD

@New topic: Episode ten. Just watch it and you'll understand. I loved it from beginning to (sweet) ending.
    I loved it too xD

I liked the last one the best xD It made me cry though ;;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I just kept on laughing when Naoi made thumbs-up to Otonashi and Hinata after his stupid explanations to Yurippe, and they always responded with "he's an idiot". xD

I need to re-watch some of the episodes then :P
    But episode 10 was great, the sweetness of it.

I still don't get a few bits in some of the episodes though
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=163927

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Like what? I should be able to explain it to you :3

The only bits I didn't really get was at the end, what happened to Yurippe or Hinata?

Thank you, Phillip; if you can explain it. In a simple way x3

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years

Lmao, yes, so epic.

I like episode 6 best at the moment, for its Otonashi x Tachibana scenes. ;) :P

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I can't remember which episode it was, but as far as comic relief goes my favorite episode was definitely the one where they sabotaged Kanade's test scores. Rocket powered chairs = win. That was definitely the best use of the ED ever. xD

Otherwise, 12 - 13 are my favorites. Although I didn't fully understand what was going on in the second computer room...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Fave episode...?

I guess I'll have to say episode 5, which, if I recall, is the beautiful-music-playing-during-the-hilarious-replays.

And, of course, the fact that someone made fanart of this makes it even funnier (posting it in case some of y'all haven't seen it already):

Spoiler:

Of course, that isn't the only reason I liked that episode. It's the first time you actually see Kanade's true side, and not the "evil" side everyone else saw her as.

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years
  • I can't remember which episode it was, but as far as comic relief goes my favorite episode was definitely the one where they sabotaged Kanade's test scores. Rocket powered chairs = win. That was definitely the best use of the ED ever. xD

Otherwise, 12 - 13 are my favorites. Although I didn't fully understand what was going on in the second computer room...
    That was episode 5. It was so funny when Hinata was caught off guard and blasted off the second time. The replay really made me laugh. :laugh:

Back