• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • I'm rewatching it again with someone, and I realized how random they were when they inserted that baseball episode. Guess it was an excuse to show Hinata's background. lol

Yeah that episode was a bit, but it kind of showed how close they were to each other besides arguing in a way.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Well, I know that feeling :c

Hahah, I just noticed the best scenes have started to pop up on YouTube xP
    The sacrifice scene, the Guild trap scene, the rocket chair scene, the ending scene, all there! :D

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • I have only My Soul, Your Beats on my PC. Haruhi Suzumiya episodes took a lot of space on my hard drive. (I have both season, season 2 half sucked though)
    Now I have to go.. I'm going to annoy my religious grandma with my lovely miniskirt~

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm re-watching the series with someone, and it makes me realize how much I love those rockets that blasted your seat to the ceiling.

Back