• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto uder Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
  • The majority of this Role-Play will take part in separate groups. I will organize the Role-Players in to groups based on what time they are usually on. This way, those who are on at different times can still play without waiting for the others. Each group will play its own role in the Role-Play, but it will still remain one story. I will assign one person from each group to be the Group Leader. The Group Leader will still take part in the Role-Play just as the other characters, but also governs the story, and presents the events. The entire Role-Play cast will meet up near the end, but will then split off into individual groups for the finish.

Attached is a picture of the map of the area in which the Role-Play takes place. Each of the regions is labeled. If anyone from this Role-Play wants to add to the map, PM me with the details, so I can add it. We each will have to select a place where our character starts, but it doesn?t have to be on the map. If you want your character to start in a place that?s not on the map, we can add that place at any time. The large unmarked section on the map north of Kanto is there if someone wants to make a region out of it.

---BACKSTORY:

The land in the Talnor Region, west of the Talnor River, had always been disputed by the Colomon Region. These two regions had been at war for longer then anyone could remember. Colomon had made several advances on Talnor, but Talnor still held Colomon at bay.

The Colomon Region was putting its full force into military trainers, who bravely marched onto the battlefield with their pok?mon. Many people who lived in the Colomon Region believed that Talnor should belong to them, so they voluntarily became military trainers. Talnor, however, spent its effort on technology more than trainers. As Colomon was advancing on Talnor, Talnor was researching many different technologies that would give it the edge in the battle.

Talnor was expecting to have enough time to finish building its newfound technology, as Colomon?s advances were getting slower. But then, something happened that neither region expected. Moltress had been spotted attacking cities on both sides of the boarder. Many battles were won, and lost, because of the Legendary Bird of Fire. Colomon took the opportunity of the moltress attacks, and sailed many of their trainers around to Greyriver, the head city of Talnor in the confusion. With not much resistance, Colomon marched up and took command of the city, therefore taking command of Talnor.

Colomon suddenly found itself with twice the military as before. The leaders of Colomon realized they now had the power to take over Johto, to the south. They hastily gathered a group, and greedily marched to an attack.

Lt. Surge of Kanto immediately realized what could happen when Talnor was taken over, and he organized a force to defend Johto. Even the Kanto and Johto combined had trouble fighting Colomon. The Sevii Islands had quite a few good trainers, but the islanders new nearly nothing of what went on in Johto, and they weren?t very willing to ship many trainers back and forth for free.

That?s when Colomon discovered the technology Talnor had been researching. Colomon stopped attacking Johto temporarily, and began building something none of the southern countries new about.

---WHERE WE COME IN:

The role players each start without a pok?mon. When the Role-Play begins, we will each post our beginning story, which includes how you get your first pok?mon, and how you arrive at the place where your group starts.

We will spend the first part of the Role-Play traveling, training, and catching our pok?mon. Later in the Role-Play, the back-story will be applied.

---INFO:

You will need to answer these questions to join the Role-Play:

Name: (Your Character?s name)

Looks: (What your character looks like and wears)

Personality: (Your character?s personality)

Starter: (What pok?mon you want to start with. No legendary/evolution starters)

Time (GMT): (The time you are usually on PC. This will help me organize you into groups.)
    ----

You need to fill out the following some time, but not necessarily when the RP starts:

Pok?mon Team: (Your party of 6. No legendaries allowed.)

---CURRENT ROLE-PLAYERS:

Group A:

Name: Scott (played by SkinnyGreenMan, Group A leader)

Looks: He has dark black hair, and bright blue eyes. Wears a black shirt, and green pants.

Personality: Is very calm & patient, but is also always very alert, observant and focused. Can be very talkative often, but sometimes is just the opposite. He will stand up for friends, if necessary, but will wait until he knows he is needed.

Starter: Nincada

Time (GMT): I am usually on at 8:00 PM (GMT)

Pok?mon Team: Ninjask, Shedinja, Foretress, Kingdra, Sudowoodo, Murkrow

--
    Name: ryan (played by rsgh5)

Looks: ryan is a tall, skiny guy with shaggy hair (the kinda hair that makes you irresitable to girls) he wears baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and a tight shirt for one of his favorite indie bands.

Personality: ryan has a good sense of humor and is generally nice, but doesn't like to see injustice and will beat the crap out of people if they're mean to anybody.

Starter: shiny gastly

Time: pacific

Pok?mon Team:

Name: Jeff Horus (played by Biscuit)

Looks: Shorts and t-shirt with pants and jacket in backpack. mostly blue with silver lining/logos

Personality: Usually laid back and quiet. once he gets to know you he opens up. usually jokes around and can be sarcastic but will become serious when needed.

Starter: Aipom

Time (pacific time): i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.

Pok?mon Team:

Name: Silver (played by 1313666)

Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, and wears all blue

Personality: A bit of a pushover, and will do almost anything

Starter: Pichu

Time (GMT): I'm on between 4:30(eastern time) and 9(eastern time) on weekdays and 10 to 9 on weekends. (this is 9:30pm to 2:00am GMT weekdays)

Pok?mon Team:

Group B:

Name: Alex (played by tyranitar_dude, Group B leader)

Looks: Tall, muscular

Personality: humorous , but courageous as well

Starter: larvitar

Time (GMT): 3:00 pm-10:30

Pok?mon Team: Tyranitar, Feraligatr, Scyther, Arcanine, Hitmonchan, Snorlax

--
    Name: Erik Aaron (played by pokefan007)

Looks: I gotta sprite around here somewhere....
    pkfrlg022.png

Personality: Loves to be everyones best friend, which causes him to get into a LOT of trouble...

Starter: Ditto (shiny)

Time (GMT): Um.. Usually around 6:30am to 7am, then about 5pm to 8pm or 9pm on the weekends its a LOT later than 9pm.. typically about 1 am... Hey, thats about now!! Cool!!

Pok?mon Team: Ditto, Gyrados, Absol, Dragonite, Charizard, and an egg (species unknown)

--
    Name: Alana (played by Alana)

Looks: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.

Personality: A loner. But shes really very friendly once you get to know her. She isn't very social but she loves hanging out with Pokemon. She's brave and will always help a friend in need. She does hand out with other trainers sometimes. She never shows her emotions and never shares her feelings with anyone except those whome she really trusts.

Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle

Time (GMT): Weekdays: Anywhere between 4:00(pm) and 8:00(pm) usually. Basically after school.Weekends: Random

Pok?mon Team: Chikorita, Pidgey, Ninetales, Stantler, Gyarados(red), Fearow

--
    Name: Nic.W. (played by Composer of Requiems)

Looks: Um, you probably know already XD
    Black combed hair, square glasses, grey shirt, grey cargo pants, white coat.
    You can refer to the trainer card, that pic is without a coat.

Personality: Keeps to himself and usually ignores other people. Prefers technical devices to living things, because they're easier to mantain and understand.

Starter: Spinarak

Time (GMT): Hmm, anytime, but usually at night. Here is GMT+8, so night will be about... 12PM to 4PM GMT.

Pok?mon Team:

--
    Name: Lindy (played by Dark_Pikachu)

Looks: Short, bright blue eyes, long thick reddish-brown hair (wavy)

Personality: Mood swings; sarcastic

Starter: Pikachu

Time (GMT +10:00 (this is true)): on and off all the time, 4:00 on weekdays (I'm Aussie), most of the time on Saturday and Sunday

Team: Pikachu, Swampert, Blastoise, Swellow, Politoed, Typhlosion

Group C:
    ----

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Seems like a cool RP a fun one as well...
    Name: Alex
    Looks: Tall, muscular
    Personality: humorous , but courageous as well
    Starter: larvitar
    Time (GMT): 3:00 pm-10:30
    team: tyranitar, feraligatr,scyther,arcanine,hitmonchan, and snorlax

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • OOoo, sounds cool. This is my first.

I'm making all this up so :P stalkers will gain nothing from this
    Name: Lindy (:P picked it randomly)
    Looks: Short, bright blue eyes, long thick reddish-brown hair (wavy)
    Personality: Mood swings; sarcastic
    Starter: Pikachu
    Time (GMT +10:00 (this is true)): on and off all the time, 4:00 on weekdays (I'm Aussie), most of the time on Saturday and Sunday
    team: Pikachu, Swampert, Blastoise, Swellow, Politoed, Typhlosion

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    name: Jeff Horus
    personality: usually laid back and quiet. once he gets to know you he opens up. usually jokes around and can be sarcastic but will become serious when needed.
    looks/clothes: shorts and t-shirt with pants and jacket in backpack. mostly blue with silver lining/logos
    starter you want/no legendaries or evloutions: Aipom

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Name: ryan

Looks: ryan is a tall, skiny guy with shaggy hair (the kinda hair that makes you irresitable to girls) he wears baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and a tight shirt for one of his favorite indie bands.

Personality: ryan has a good sense of humor and is generally nice, but doesn't like to see injustice and will beat the crap out of people if they're mean to anybody.

Starter: shiny gastly

Time: pacific

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Name: Erik Aaron
    Looks: I gotta sprite around here somewhere....
    HERE:
    pkfrlg022.png

Personality: Loves to be everyones best friend, which causes him to get into a LOT of trouble...
    Starter: Ditto (shiny)
    Time (GMT): Um.. Usually around 6:30am to 7am, then about 5pm to 8pm or 9pm on the weekends its a LOT later than 9pm.. typically about 1 am... Hey, thats about now!! Cool!!

Here's the extra stuff we don't need right now
    Pok?mon Team: Ditto, Gyrados, Absol, Dragonite, Charizard, and an egg (species unknown)

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Name: Nic.W.

Looks: Um, you probably know already XD
    Black combed hair, square glasses, grey shirt, grey cargo pants, white coat.
    You can refer to the trainer card, that pic is without a coat.

Personality: Keeps to himself and usually ignores other people. Prefers technical devices to living things, because they're easier to mantain and understand.

Starter: Spinarak

Time (GMT): Hmm, anytime, but usually at night. Here is GMT+8, so night will be about... 12PM to 4PM GMT.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana

Looks: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.

Personality: A loner. But shes really very friendly once you get to know her. She isn't very social but she loves hanging out with Pokemon. She's brave and will always help a friend in need. She does hand out with other trainers sometimes. She never shows her emotions and never shares her feelings with anyone except those whome she really trusts.

Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle

Time (GMT): Weekdays: Anywhere between 4:00 and 8:00 usually. Basically after school.Weekends: Random

Pok?mon Team: Chikorita, Pidgey, Ninetales, Stantler, Gyarados(red), Fearow

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Alright, you guys are all in, but I have a few questions:

biscut: I need to know what time you are usualy on (in GMT).

rsgh5: People from the pacfic time zone arn't always on at the same time. I could put you into a better group if you specefied what time you are usualy on.

Dark Pikachu: Do you mean 4:00 (GMT), or 4:00 (GMT+10)?

Alana: Do you mean 4:00 and 8:00 AM or PM?

Thanks.

I'll be asigning people for Group Leaders soon, once the above questions are answered.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • 1313666 said:
    Can I still join or is it too late? If it is, I understand. I'll post my form if it isn't.
    No, it's not to late yet. Go ahed and post your info, I think I can allow 3-4 people per group.

Biscut said:
    i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.
    Alright, lets see, that would be... 11:30pm to 1:00am GMT. Well, I think I'll put you in Group A.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Cool so im in group B when r u gonna assgin g-peaders if u havent already SGM

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • tyranitar_dude said:
    Cool so im in group B when r u gonna assgin g-peaders if u havent already SGM
    I'll probably assign group B soon, but right now we only have one person in group C, so I was kinda waiting on that. I guess I'll look at the group B members now.

Oh you can all go ahed and post your story anytime you want now. All you have to do is make your character meet your starting pokemon, and get them to the place where the rest of your group will meet. Then, you can all continue RPing as a group. I think the groups will meet in:

Group A: Azelea Town, Johto
    Group B: Cerulean City, Kanto
    Group C: Fuchsia City, Kanto

I'll be working on my story, and I sould get out in not to long. I will also assign the Group B leader soon, via PM.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back