PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Johto uder Siege

SkinnyGreenMan
November 19th, 2004, 07:56 PM
The majority of this Role-Play will take part in separate groups. I will organize the Role-Players in to groups based on what time they are usually on. This way, those who are on at different times can still play without waiting for the others. Each group will play its own role in the Role-Play, but it will still remain one story. I will assign one person from each group to be the Group Leader. The Group Leader will still take part in the Role-Play just as the other characters, but also governs the story, and presents the events. The entire Role-Play cast will meet up near the end, but will then split off into individual groups for the finish.

Attached is a picture of the map of the area in which the Role-Play takes place. Each of the regions is labeled. If anyone from this Role-Play wants to add to the map, PM me with the details, so I can add it. We each will have to select a place where our character starts, but it doesnt have to be on the map. If you want your character to start in a place thats not on the map, we can add that place at any time. The large unmarked section on the map north of Kanto is there if someone wants to make a region out of it.

---BACKSTORY:

The land in the Talnor Region, west of the Talnor River, had always been disputed by the Colomon Region. These two regions had been at war for longer then anyone could remember. Colomon had made several advances on Talnor, but Talnor still held Colomon at bay.

The Colomon Region was putting its full force into military trainers, who bravely marched onto the battlefield with their pokmon. Many people who lived in the Colomon Region believed that Talnor should belong to them, so they voluntarily became military trainers. Talnor, however, spent its effort on technology more than trainers. As Colomon was advancing on Talnor, Talnor was researching many different technologies that would give it the edge in the battle.

Talnor was expecting to have enough time to finish building its newfound technology, as Colomons advances were getting slower. But then, something happened that neither region expected. Moltress had been spotted attacking cities on both sides of the boarder. Many battles were won, and lost, because of the Legendary Bird of Fire. Colomon took the opportunity of the moltress attacks, and sailed many of their trainers around to Greyriver, the head city of Talnor in the confusion. With not much resistance, Colomon marched up and took command of the city, therefore taking command of Talnor.

Colomon suddenly found itself with twice the military as before. The leaders of Colomon realized they now had the power to take over Johto, to the south. They hastily gathered a group, and greedily marched to an attack.

Lt. Surge of Kanto immediately realized what could happen when Talnor was taken over, and he organized a force to defend Johto. Even the Kanto and Johto combined had trouble fighting Colomon. The Sevii Islands had quite a few good trainers, but the islanders new nearly nothing of what went on in Johto, and they werent very willing to ship many trainers back and forth for free.

Thats when Colomon discovered the technology Talnor had been researching. Colomon stopped attacking Johto temporarily, and began building something none of the southern countries new about.

---WHERE WE COME IN:

The role players each start without a pokmon. When the Role-Play begins, we will each post our beginning story, which includes how you get your first pokmon, and how you arrive at the place where your group starts.

We will spend the first part of the Role-Play traveling, training, and catching our pokmon. Later in the Role-Play, the back-story will be applied.

---INFO:

You will need to answer these questions to join the Role-Play:

Name: (Your Characters name)

Looks: (What your character looks like and wears)

Personality: (Your characters personality)

Starter: (What pokmon you want to start with. No legendary/evolution starters)

Time (GMT): (The time you are usually on PC. This will help me organize you into groups.)
----

You need to fill out the following some time, but not necessarily when the RP starts:

Pokmon Team: (Your party of 6. No legendaries allowed.)

---CURRENT ROLE-PLAYERS:

Group A:

Name: Scott (played by SkinnyGreenMan (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=5254), Group A leader)

Looks: He has dark black hair, and bright blue eyes. Wears a black shirt, and green pants.

Personality: Is very calm & patient, but is also always very alert, observant and focused. Can be very talkative often, but sometimes is just the opposite. He will stand up for friends, if necessary, but will wait until he knows he is needed.

Starter: Nincada

Time (GMT): I am usually on at 8:00 PM (GMT)

Pokmon Team: Ninjask, Shedinja, Foretress, Kingdra, Sudowoodo, Murkrow

--
Name: ryan (played by rsgh5 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=3471))

Looks: ryan is a tall, skiny guy with shaggy hair (the kinda hair that makes you irresitable to girls) he wears baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and a tight shirt for one of his favorite indie bands.

Personality: ryan has a good sense of humor and is generally nice, but doesn't like to see injustice and will beat the crap out of people if they're mean to anybody.

Starter: shiny gastly

Time: pacific

Pokmon Team:

Name: Jeff Horus (played by Biscuit (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=7026))

Looks: Shorts and t-shirt with pants and jacket in backpack. mostly blue with silver lining/logos

Personality: Usually laid back and quiet. once he gets to know you he opens up. usually jokes around and can be sarcastic but will become serious when needed.

Starter: Aipom

Time (pacific time): i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.

Pokmon Team:

Name: Silver (played by 1313666 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=4088))

Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, and wears all blue

Personality: A bit of a pushover, and will do almost anything

Starter: Pichu

Time (GMT): I'm on between 4:30(eastern time) and 9(eastern time) on weekdays and 10 to 9 on weekends. (this is 9:30pm to 2:00am GMT weekdays)

Pokmon Team:

Group B:

Name: Alex (played by tyranitar_dude (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=6233), Group B leader)

Looks: Tall, muscular

Personality: humorous , but courageous as well

Starter: larvitar

Time (GMT): 3:00 pm-10:30

Pokmon Team: Tyranitar, Feraligatr, Scyther, Arcanine, Hitmonchan, Snorlax

--
Name: Erik Aaron (played by pokefan007 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=6198))

Looks: I gotta sprite around here somewhere....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png

Personality: Loves to be everyones best friend, which causes him to get into a LOT of trouble...

Starter: Ditto (shiny)

Time (GMT): Um.. Usually around 6:30am to 7am, then about 5pm to 8pm or 9pm on the weekends its a LOT later than 9pm.. typically about 1 am... Hey, thats about now!! Cool!!

Pokmon Team: Ditto, Gyrados, Absol, Dragonite, Charizard, and an egg (species unknown)

--
Name: Alana (played by Alana (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=4516))

Looks: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.

Personality: A loner. But shes really very friendly once you get to know her. She isn't very social but she loves hanging out with Pokemon. She's brave and will always help a friend in need. She does hand out with other trainers sometimes. She never shows her emotions and never shares her feelings with anyone except those whome she really trusts.

Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle

Time (GMT): Weekdays: Anywhere between 4:00(pm) and 8:00(pm) usually. Basically after school.Weekends: Random

Pokmon Team: Chikorita, Pidgey, Ninetales, Stantler, Gyarados(red), Fearow

--
Name: Nic.W. (played by Composer of Requiems (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=4702))

Looks: Um, you probably know already XD
Black combed hair, square glasses, grey shirt, grey cargo pants, white coat.
You can refer to the trainer card, that pic is without a coat.

Personality: Keeps to himself and usually ignores other people. Prefers technical devices to living things, because they're easier to mantain and understand.

Starter: Spinarak

Time (GMT): Hmm, anytime, but usually at night. Here is GMT+8, so night will be about... 12PM to 4PM GMT.

Pokmon Team:

--
Name: Lindy (played by Dark_Pikachu (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=6093))

Looks: Short, bright blue eyes, long thick reddish-brown hair (wavy)

Personality: Mood swings; sarcastic

Starter: Pikachu

Time (GMT +10:00 (this is true)): on and off all the time, 4:00 on weekdays (I'm Aussie), most of the time on Saturday and Sunday

Team: Pikachu, Swampert, Blastoise, Swellow, Politoed, Typhlosion

Group C:
----

Alex_
November 19th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Seems like a cool RP a fun one as well...
Name: Alex
Looks: Tall, muscular
Personality: humorous , but courageous as well
Starter: larvitar
Time (GMT): 3:00 pm-10:30
team: tyranitar, feraligatr,scyther,arcanine,hitmonchan, and snorlax

Kylie-chan
November 19th, 2004, 09:32 PM
OOoo, sounds cool. This is my first.

I'm making all this up so :P stalkers will gain nothing from this
Name: Lindy (:P picked it randomly)
Looks: Short, bright blue eyes, long thick reddish-brown hair (wavy)
Personality: Mood swings; sarcastic
Starter: Pikachu
Time (GMT +10:00 (this is true)): on and off all the time, 4:00 on weekdays (I'm Aussie), most of the time on Saturday and Sunday
team: Pikachu, Swampert, Blastoise, Swellow, Politoed, Typhlosion

Biscuit
November 19th, 2004, 09:41 PM
name: Jeff Horus
personality: usually laid back and quiet. once he gets to know you he opens up. usually jokes around and can be sarcastic but will become serious when needed.
looks/clothes: shorts and t-shirt with pants and jacket in backpack. mostly blue with silver lining/logos
starter you want/no legendaries or evloutions: Aipom

ryan
November 19th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Name: ryan

Looks: ryan is a tall, skiny guy with shaggy hair (the kinda hair that makes you irresitable to girls) he wears baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and a tight shirt for one of his favorite indie bands.

Personality: ryan has a good sense of humor and is generally nice, but doesn't like to see injustice and will beat the crap out of people if they're mean to anybody.

Starter: shiny gastly

Time: pacific

pokefan007
November 19th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Name: Erik Aaron
Looks: I gotta sprite around here somewhere....
HERE: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
Personality: Loves to be everyones best friend, which causes him to get into a LOT of trouble...
Starter: Ditto (shiny)
Time (GMT): Um.. Usually around 6:30am to 7am, then about 5pm to 8pm or 9pm on the weekends its a LOT later than 9pm.. typically about 1 am... Hey, thats about now!! Cool!!

Here's the extra stuff we don't need right now
Pokmon Team: Ditto, Gyrados, Absol, Dragonite, Charizard, and an egg (species unknown)

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Name: Nic.W.

Looks: Um, you probably know already XD
Black combed hair, square glasses, grey shirt, grey cargo pants, white coat.
You can refer to the trainer card, that pic is without a coat.

Personality: Keeps to himself and usually ignores other people. Prefers technical devices to living things, because they're easier to mantain and understand.

Starter: Spinarak

Time (GMT): Hmm, anytime, but usually at night. Here is GMT+8, so night will be about... 12PM to 4PM GMT.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Name: Alana

Looks: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.

Personality: A loner. But shes really very friendly once you get to know her. She isn't very social but she loves hanging out with Pokemon. She's brave and will always help a friend in need. She does hand out with other trainers sometimes. She never shows her emotions and never shares her feelings with anyone except those whome she really trusts.

Starter: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle

Time (GMT): Weekdays: Anywhere between 4:00 and 8:00 usually. Basically after school.Weekends: Random

Pokmon Team: Chikorita, Pidgey, Ninetales, Stantler, Gyarados(red), Fearow

pokefan007
November 20th, 2004, 10:26 AM
OOC: Alana, the time meant what time you are online... In GMT...

SkinnyGreenMan
November 20th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Alright, you guys are all in, but I have a few questions:

biscut: I need to know what time you are usualy on (in GMT).

rsgh5: People from the pacfic time zone arn't always on at the same time. I could put you into a better group if you specefied what time you are usualy on.

Dark Pikachu: Do you mean 4:00 (GMT), or 4:00 (GMT+10)?

Alana: Do you mean 4:00 and 8:00 AM or PM?

Thanks.

I'll be asigning people for Group Leaders soon, once the above questions are answered.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I said after school so PM.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 20th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Alright, one question answered, three to go. Thanks.

November 20th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Can I still join or is it too late? If it is, I understand. I'll post my form if it isn't.

Biscuit
November 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM
i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 20th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Can I still join or is it too late? If it is, I understand. I'll post my form if it isn't.No, it's not to late yet. Go ahed and post your info, I think I can allow 3-4 people per group.

i can be on usually between 3:30 and 5pm pacific time on weekdays and on and off during the day on weekends.Alright, lets see, that would be... 11:30pm to 1:00am GMT. Well, I think I'll put you in Group A.

Biscuit
November 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
YAY group A. Now who else is in group A? :chinese:

pokefan007
November 20th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Group B Y'all!! YEA HAW!!! XD... always wanted to say that....

November 21st, 2004, 07:52 AM
Name: Silver
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, and wears all blue
Personality: A bit of a pushover, and will do almost anything
Starter: Pichu
Time (GMT): I'm on between 4:30 and 9 on weekdays and 10 to 9 on weekends (eastern time)

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 07:57 AM
Cool so im in group B when r u gonna assgin g-peaders if u havent already SGM

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Cool so im in group B when r u gonna assgin g-peaders if u havent already SGMI'll probably assign group B soon, but right now we only have one person in group C, so I was kinda waiting on that. I guess I'll look at the group B members now.

Oh you can all go ahed and post your story anytime you want now. All you have to do is make your character meet your starting pokemon, and get them to the place where the rest of your group will meet. Then, you can all continue RPing as a group. I think the groups will meet in:

Group A: Azelea Town, Johto
Group B: Cerulean City, Kanto
Group C: Fuchsia City, Kanto

I'll be working on my story, and I sould get out in not to long. I will also assign the Group B leader soon, via PM.

November 21st, 2004, 11:19 AM
What about me? What group am I in?

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
What about me? What group am I in?Um, just a second, I have to comare your time with the other players. I'll try to fit you into group C if your time lines up, but I am not sure yet, just a second.

November 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
Ok. Take your time. I've got plenty of it...

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 11:27 AM
What about me? What group am I in?Hmm... Not very many people line up with Group C. You line up nicely with Group A, so that's where I'll put you. I hope we get more members that will fit in Group C.

Anyway, if you want you can go ahed and post your story *points several posts up*.

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: this is kinda long ...so sorry XD

IC:I walked into Cerulean City, I was new to this town. I had just started my journey. I decided to look around maybe make some new friends. The first thing i noticed in the town was the huge gym. I decided to meet the leader. I walked in. And looked around. She must be a water pokemon leader i said to myself. I walked and walked still wondering who i would meet ahead. There she was she had red hair blue eyes and was tall and skinny. "H-hello?'' i said to her. She looked at me. "Hi who are you? She asked. ''I've never seen you around these parts." " I'm from the Sevii Islands" I told her. She looked confused " Sevii Islands?" she asked. "Yes, its east of Kanto.
"Do you have any pokemon?" she asked. "Yes" i replied. I pulled out my larvitar. "A-A larvitar!" she said bewildered. "Yeah" i said " Larvitar are rare but they live around 7 island my home island." " I see" she said. "Ive been on a journey for about 3 months now." i told her. "Cool, Will you tell me the story? I have time. The gym hasnt been very active today.""Sure" I told her.
" It all started when i was 7, my dad told me it was time to catch my first pokemon. I was ready and excited. I had been learning about pokemon on the Sevii Islands since i was 4. I knew what i was going after and where to find it. So I went to the tall grass. My dad allowed to use his Starmie to help catch it. So after about a mile walk. I stopped. This is it. I told myself. I could smell it in the air. It was the crisp clean mountain air. So i waited, then i heard a noise. I quickly brought out Starmie. Wh-what was that i said. I looked to my left. There it was, the pokemon i had been looking for. A rare larvitar. I told starmie to use water gun. It did a lot of damage. I was ready to catch it. I threw an ultra ball. It wiggled three times. I caught it. And that was, and still the best day of my life."
"And then after that i started on my journey and now well im here. I plan to catch somemore pokemon sooner or later"

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 12:07 PM
Thats fine, t_dude, but you need to start with one pokemon. The rest of your team should come later in your journey. And your tyranitar should start as a larvitar, you can evolve it soon after the journey starts, but it still has to be a larvitar when your group leaves from Cerulean City. You can think of this as the beginning of your journey (cerulean), insted of the middle of the journey.

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 12:12 PM
k i'll edit my post XD.....

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 01:00 PM
Just to let you all know, tyranitar_dude has agreed to be the Group B leader.

Anyway, here is my story (lol, it's probably way to long):

Scott stared out over the sea. He had lived his entire life, 15 years, on a chain of islands out in some no mans land. The people out here were usually very simple, and lived life for the simple purpose of living life. They get up one morning, do their daily work, and then go to bed, ready for the next day. Scott turned and began to walk along the beach. The island he lived on was known as Scatter Island. Only once or twice a month had he been off this island. Looking the other way, he could see in the distance the other side of the island, where storm clouds were beginning to make their way over to Scatter Island. Scott shook his head. Life living on this island was peaceful, if nothing else. He was content here, but always enjoyed spending a night in the forests of Direct Island. A gust of wind quickly brushed along the beach, immediately followed by a wave crashing down on the beach in front of Scott. A wingull flew by, startled by the gust of wind. Scott pulled an empty pokeball out of his belt. His parents had given him this for his 15Th birthday. If only it contained one of the many creatures that could be found in this world. He shook his head once again, and turned back to the house, waiting for tomorrow, when he could once again ride the ferry to Direct Island.

Next day, when he got off the ferry, and stepped onto Direct Island, he immediately noticed the gym building that used to be there was missing. Along with the rest of his family, he walked up the steep hill into the city on Direct Island. He pointed out that the gym was missing, and wondered what happened to the Gym Leader. A Zigzagoon darted along the path, happily searching out everything it could. Its trainer soon caught up with it, and returned it to its pokeball. Scott noticed a black form prowling along the treetops nearby. The ghost of some, long lost pokemon had lived in the forest for ages. Scott had met this pokemon briefly before, and wanted to see if it remembered him. As he walked through the trees, he noticed a Weedle gnawing on a leaf. As he approached Shuppet, the ghost pokemon he had met before, it darted away and then beckoned him to follow.

Shuppet settled on a large rock, and stared at Scott blankly. Then, a Nincada crawled out from the brush. Scott was not surprised to see one of these pokemon. They were rare in the forest here, but liked the area around the nearby cave. The ferrys boarding call for Azalea town, Johto could be heard in the distance. Scott had always wanted to go to Johto, but his parents couldnt afford to let him go anywhere. This was an unbelievable opportunity; the ferry rarely left the Direct Island chain for free.

Scott knew that he would need his own pokemon if he was going to go anywhere except back home, so he decided that the he would offer the pokeball to Nincada. Scott took out his one and only pokeball, and opened it for Nincada. It didnt seem to mind the pokeball. In fact, it seemed to readily exept it. It crawled into the pokeball, and diapered from veiw. Shuppet turned, and looked at the sky a small passenger plane could be seen in the distance. Shuppet turned back, and called a small, shuupet-like goodbye. It then floated off into the distance, lost from sight.

Scott turned around and walked back towards the city. He knew in an hour or so, he would leave the islands, and everyone he knew. He told his parents of his idea, thinking that it must be a bit of a rushed idea. He was old enough that his parents didnt mind him leaving on a journey, but it had to be debated for a few minuets. After much thought, they decided that he could go.

It was strange, just leaving like that, but he knew he would be back some day. Some day after he had become a pokemon master. He boarded the ferry, and then released Nincada.

You all headed to Azalea Town? The Capitan asked

The passengers all replied with a yes, and the ferry left dock. It was a fast ferry, so the Direct Island Chain quickly disapered into the distance. But before it disapered, Scott got a mental picture of the scene. Nincada didnt seem to mind its pokeball, almost like it had wanted to be caught. Scott then sat back, and watched the water fly by the windows of the ferry for the next few hours.

Biscuit
November 21st, 2004, 01:36 PM
:bandit: When Jeff was born his cousin Whitney leader of the Goldenrod City gym came to visit him with a gift, a baby Aipom. For the last 15 years they have been best friends. Jeff does not have a pokeball for his Aipom so he usually lets it just run around when it isnt sitting on his shoulder. Jeff went to see many of Whitneys gym battles and learned lots. He even trained with Aipom at the gym battling Whitneys lower leveled pokemon. On his 15th birthday Whitney gave him a set of 10 pokeballs and received a bike from his parents. They told him they thought he was old enough to start his own pokemon journey, but since Aipom didnt have a pokeball he was not eligible for gym battles or any tournaments. They gave him a map and told him to travel to New Bark Town to get a pokemon from Prof. Elm. He left the next day on his journey. Now in Alenza Town, Johto (did you mean Azalea town?) resting at the pokemon center turns to his Aipom, Whew this has been a long trip. What do you say to staying here, at least until tomorrow? <Yeah that would be great! I could use a day of not holding onto your backpack straps so I dont fall off the bike.> (I can understand Aipom for the most part due to our long history together. Learned to understand him alongside learning English as an infant.)

SkinnyGreenMan
November 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
Did you mean Azalea town?)OOC: Oops sorry about that, yeah I did. I'll edit that into my post.

Biscuit
November 21st, 2004, 09:04 PM
Ok good i was confused for a bit. so confused i looked up a walkthrough for gold/silver to check if that town was in there since i hadnt played it for along time. :chinese:

Composer of Requiems
November 22nd, 2004, 06:14 AM
OOC: I think I'll start off at the left-most point of Talnor ^^ is that fine?
...Wha?! I have no teammates?
--
Nic was hiding in a boat. He regretted sneaking onto it earlier. It had been set adrift without his knowledge, and now he was stranded.

It seemed to be some sort of military boat. He had hoped to sneak off with some new equipment. If he was lucky, he still could... Spinarak was out of his Pokeball. Who knew when he would need backup? The spider Pokemon was on his back, hidden from others in front, and providing him rear cover. They had worked together for a long time, often escaping.

People didn't come into this room. It was really dusty... and there seemed to be ghost Pokemon. He didn't dare to venture further- all he had was one Pokemon. Too risky.

So... he had no choice. He had to escape along the way, maybe get to Kanto or Jouto, and stay there until he could get home.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 22nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
OOC: I think I'll start off at the left-most point of Talnor ^^ is that fine?Yeah, thats fine. There is something planned for that area later, so that would work out well. I think I named that city Enimdlo, but you can go ahed and rename it if you want.

...Wha?! I have no teammates?I was waiting to see if anyone thats on the same time as you would join. I am going to go ahed and move you to group B. If a few more people join that are on the same time as you, you can split off from Group B, if you want.

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: I hate internet blockers... BOT: I'm going to start.... In my fave town... Lilycove! Is that ok?

IC: ((I hate starting all alone....))
*Erik walks out of the pokemon center, holding the new pokeball in his hand, it was a blue ditto. A shiny, very rare and when it transformed, it transformed into the shiny version of that pokemon. Erik smiles and heads off to the motel to spend the night*

OOC: Ever wonder who would win? A ditto VS. A ditto, in the show type battle, where they could transform into any pokemon its seen... You never know...

SkinnyGreenMan
November 22nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC: Yeah, Lilycove is fine. You are allowed to start anywhere, and if you want me to add it to the map, you can always PM me with the details.

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: Spank (thank) YOU!!! And I'm sorry I forgot to say peas and cornbread (please and thank you)

IC: *Erik walks up to the receptionist at the front desk*
Hello, I would like to spend the night
*she hands him a key to a room*
Thank you! *goes off to find his room*

OOC: Apparantly trainers get in for free ^_^

Composer of Requiems
November 23rd, 2004, 05:12 AM
OOC: One Pokemon is boring XD and, I'm trying to escape from that place... I'm off the coast right now...
------------------
The ship seemed to be deserted. Cautiously, he navigated through the various cabins, rooms, finding nobody. There weren't even cameras or security.
So, that meant everyone was on the deck. He was reluctant to leave the ship, even though every minute increased the risk of discovery. The ship was full of high tech equipment. He could spend days exploring this place.

Grudgingly, he found his way to a room just above sea level.

-Spinarak! Poison sting!

The needles wore away at the sides very slowly, but at least, it was quiet.
It took a long time to drill a substential hole, during which time, Nic found a small craft, probably used for escape. Hoping no-one would notice the hole until a long time after he left, he took the piece that was bored out and left with it.

Once outside, Spinarak's meagre psychic abilities held the craft in place while Nic hastily placed the metal panel into place. Then, the craft drifted away on the tides. In the distance, Nic could see Cinnibar. The smoking volcano was a very prominent landmark.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
OOC: We're beginning trainners.. only one pokemon allowed...

IC:*gets ready for bed, his ditto already asleep on the bed*

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
OOC: Um sorry but I still don't know what team on in.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: group b with me,and tyranitar_dude (our group leader).... Better Alana?
If that sounds scarcastic I'm sorry....

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
OOC: Yep

Alana looked around Cerulean City. "Now lets see. Prof. Elm wanted me to deliver this package to the gym leaders here. How hard can it be to find a gym?"

"Not hard." Said her Chikorita. Her Pidgey who had been flying overhead landed on her shoulder.

"Right." She chirped. "Not hard. I spoted it. It's not far. Go east. And hurry up I'm getting hungry. The sooner we finish this the sooner we can eat."

"Do you always put your stomach before anything else?" Asked Alana as she walked through the town.

"Only when I'm really hungry and theres nothing important that needs to be done."

"But this is important." Replied Chikorita.

"Thats right. Don't worry we'll find the gym soon enough and after we do then you can get something to eat." Pidgey ruffled her feathers but didn't argue.

After walking for about five minutes they reached the entrance to the gym. "Lets go." They walked inside.

ryan
November 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
what have i missed? the posts are too big to read... sorry, i've been busy. so who wants to catch me up?

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
OOC: We have just barely started. Just post something about where you are and what your doing..

ryan
November 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
ryan sits in a corner of the Pokemon Center on cinibar island.
he's stuck here because his shiny gastly can't learn surf, and gastly is too weak to put up a fight to earn money for the fairy cost.
*stomach grumbles* "ughhh... i'm starving..." ryan thought to himself "i need to get some food, but i'm too poor"
then an idea came into his head "why don't i con some people into giving me some sweet moolah?"
"gastly, how can we best con people into getting some sweet moolah so we can get off this god forsaken peice of magma?"

SkinnyGreenMan
November 24th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Scott had just arived in Azalea town. He had never been to a place where you coldn't see the ocean in more than one direction. Looking to the west, he saw some dense forest, with some big city beyond. North and west was mostly rocky hills, though there was a big well in the west.

Scott had never been on any sort of journey before, but he had taken all the supplies that he thought he would need, except money.

'Its a good thing pokemon centers are free.' He thought.

He thought it might be a good idea to meet some other trainers for starters, so he headed in the direction of the pokemon center, with Nincada following, outside of its pokeball.

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 03:22 PM
*Erik wakes up the following morning and is surprised to see his ditto, transformed into a kadabra*
E: Whoa! Copy Kat! When did you learn how to do that!?!
*Copy Kat transformed back into ditto*
CK: Just a few hours ago, I've been looking at your pokedex..
E: Cool! But ok, lets go find some food, I'm starved...
*their stomachs growl*
Sounds like your hungry too...
CK: Yes, Very... Transforming takes a lot when your just practicing...
E: Well, lets get me dressed and get some food!!
*he gets up, gets dressed and heads out*

OOC: ditto's nickname is Copy Kat, just in case you didn't catch it... and ditto can't speak human, my character just can understand what ditto is saying...

November 24th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Silver ran like a moth near flames with a Venomoth on his back. "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" This got the citizens of humble Azalea Town paniked. "Man the pitchforks!" someone yelled out their window. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! NO PITCHFORKS!" Silver ran into his house and jumped out the window. He ran everywhere before the Venomoth flew gracefuly yet disgustingly off. Silver slumped down near a tree and sighed. He wanted to be gym leader, but was terrified of bugs. His Pichu was psycho and shocked anything and everything. Silver got up and walked home, thinking of what it would feel like if his Pichu was a Raichu and it shocked him.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
OOC: Just as a note, pokefan, don't make ditto too powerfull. I excluded legendairies for a reason, so I would perfer it if ditto couldn't transform into them. Transforming into people is a bit much as well. Just keep it from making anything else obsolete.

IC: As Scott was about to enter the pokemon center, he heard someone yelling: "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!"

As he turned to see what was going on, a boy with a venomoth on his back and a pichu at his side darted by. The citizens were all riled up, and several had pitchforkes.

"Some place, this is," he mentioned to Nincada, "Very strange people."

Scott decided to follow this person that was afraid of bugs, and so he returned his pokemon, and started walking towards the crowd.

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 06:05 PM
OOC: Ok, I'll change it where ditto was a kadabra and my character can understand him, not making ditto a human...
Edit: Is that better?

November 24th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Silver had a crowd of people following him home. "What'd I do now?" he said as he turned. He let out his Pichu, which jumped at the citizens, but Silver stopped him. "It's not my fault Pichu upsets alot of things. I didn't plan for that to happen, okay?" Silver ran into the woods. Bad move, he thought. But with Pichu by his side, nothing would stand in his way.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC: Ok, I'll change it where ditto was a kadabra and my character can understand him, not making ditto a human...OOC: alright, thanks. I just didn't want one pokemon dominating all the others.

IC: Scott had seen the crowd chacing this boy, and had followed silver into the forest.

Biscuit
November 24th, 2004, 08:06 PM
As Jeff was sitting in the pokemon center he saw a crowd of peole and realized they were all looking at the boy that had the venomoth on his back.
Aipom: Looks liek he is going into the forest. Hope he'll be ok.
Jeff: Lets go out there with him. He might need some help and you could use some training. Maybe we'll even catch another pokemon or make a new friend in him.
Aipom jumps onto my shoulder and we walk after the boy into the forest.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:49 PM
As they entered the gym Alana and her Pokemon heard cheering. "This must be one of their performances. This should be fun. Lets get a seat." They bought tickets and sat down to watch the show.

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 11:43 PM
The boat drifted to Cinnibar. It was evening, and most people were at home.
Nic got out of the boat and let it drift away. Better if it could not be traced.

He walked to the nearest house and hoped that he could find some food. It was locked, and no one seemed to be home.

The same applied to all the other houses. Where was everyone?

November 25th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Silver climbed a tree and started to throw nuts at thr crowd.

Biscuit
November 25th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Jeff sits on a near-by stump and laughs as the boy throws nuts at the people. Aipom goes and grabs some to eat.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Scott was a ways off from the crowd, but he saw what was going on. He edged his way through the crowd, until he was near the front. He saw a boy and an Aipom sitting on a stump.

"Whats going on?" Scott asked the boy.

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 11:27 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while...
IC: *Erik sends out his ditto*
E: Come on Copy Kat, lets go! Will you transform into a Pidgeot so we can go to the next town?
CK: Sure *transforms into a goldish Pidgeot*
E: I love it when you transform.. I get to see what every pokemon looks like shiny...
Well, lets go! *hops on Copy Kat* Lets go!!!
*they take off*

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:42 AM
When the show was over Alana went out back to find the gym leaders. "Here." She said handing them the package. "It's from Prof. Elm."

"Oh thank you."

"Bye." She left.

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 12:32 PM
While watching the crowd another boy comes up to him and asks, "What's going on." Jeff answers, "The kid up in the tree was running through town with a venomoth on his back yelling. When he finally got it off there was a crowd following. He led them here climbed the tree and started throwing nuts at the. Kinda funny really."

November 26th, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: It was a Venomoth.

Silver threw Pichu down and Pichu shocked the crowd. While they were all thinking about what just happened, Silver ran back into town with Pichu on his shoulder and into his house.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Scott thanked Jeff, and the two beginning trainers exchanged names. Then, pichu began shocking people, and Silver ran off.

"Why don't we go see whats up with the venomoth and all?" Scott said to Jeff.

Without waiting for a reply, he started back towards town, looking for Silver.

November 26th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Silver saw two people from the crowd coming into town. "Oh crap..." Pichu climbed on top of their house and shocked the two people.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 04:11 PM
As Pichu began shocking, Scott released Nincada, who absorbed a lot of the shocks, as it is a ground type.

"What was that for?" Scott asked the boy he had been following.

November 26th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"No reason. It's just people like to make fun of me for being scared of bug Pokemon." Silver sat on the steps and Pichu jumped into his arms.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
'Oh, so that explains the Venomoth incedent', Scott thought. Nincada looked at Scott, as if it had heard his thought, and wanted to say something. Scott remebered that Nincada can learn the Mind Reader technique, but then pushed aside his thought to reply to Silver.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm new here, just got off the ferry from an island a ways that way. Whats your name, anyway?"

November 26th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"Silver." Pichu ran up to the trainers and sniffed them. "And the rat-" Pichu hissed. "sorry. Pichu sniffing your leg is Pichu."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Scott bent down and pet pichu.

"Hmm, well I am a brand-new trainer, and I am planning on going around Johto to train my pokemon, and hopefully catch some more. Do you know any good places to find pokemon around here?"

November 26th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"You may want to try the forest. I used to have a Scyther, but I was scared of it." Silver said as he stared at the citizens coming out of the woods.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Scott followed Silver's gaze.

"Looks like your fellow Azelea towners are comming back. Do you live here, in Azalea Town?"

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Jeff walked up to Scott who was talknig to the other kid and listened in. "Sorry it took me so long to follow Scott. I had to find Aipom in the crowd of people." Turning to the kid on the roof he introduced himself and Aipom who was sitting on his shoulder eating one of the nuts it had found.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: Looks like 131366 signed off.

IC: "So, where are you headed, Jeff?" Scott asked.

November 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
OOC: I needed to take a break. My fingers hurt.

"I'm just visiting here. I wanna go to Hoenn one day to catch an Aron." Silver carefully kept his gaze on the other citizens.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: Thats fine, but now Biscut is off, lol. Also, if you want, you can catch an Aron somewhere else. It doesn't have to be Hoenn, I caught my Nincada outside of Hoenn.

IC: "Well, as I said earlier, I am going to start traveling around. I don't know where Hoenn is, but perhaps I'll run into it."

November 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Silver laughed. "You can't run into Hoenn. It's another country. Across the ocean." Pichu started to sniff a blade of grass like it was checking for poison. Apperently it was harmless because he took a bite of it.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Oh. Oh well, I know hardly anything about geogrophy. I am from the Direct Island chain, not like you would know where it is. Its one of the smallest inhabited places in the world." Scott said. "Where are you planning on going next?"

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"I'm heading to New Bark town to get my pokemon license and to get my starter pokemon. I got Aipom from my cousin Whitney when i was born, and without a pokeball he's not legal for tournaments or gym battles."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"Hmm. I haven't planned where I am going yet, do you mind if I come along?"

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 06:52 PM
"I don't mind. You wouldn't happen to have a bike would ya?"

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Scott laughed.

"No, all I own is in my backpack here, just a few various items. Where I come from, bikes are useless."

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Alright then walk we shall." Is that Nincada there your only pokemon?"

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 07:01 PM
OOC: Before we leave, we are still waiting for one other group A player: rsgh5. Also, 1313666 needs to come with us too. Should I PM rsgh5 and have him meet us later on our route?

IC: "I had wanted to check out Azelea Forest while I was here, and maybe catch another pokemon. Yeah, Nincada is my only one."

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"Ok sounds good to me. Aipom could use some training. Hey you up there on the roof. Want to come with us? Could help you of your fear of bug pokemon."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
OOC: 1313666 signed off again, so should we just say he comes with us, or something?

IC: Scott began to walk towards the forest. It wasn't very far off; the town was kind of placed half in the forest. As the group got closer, Scott saw how dense the forest realy was. The trees blocked out a lot of the sunlight, making it darker once you were inside the forest.

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: i say he just went in his house and didnt answer us so we just went or something liek that.
As they walked towards the forest Jeff started to get anxious, because he had'nt had a pokemon battle outside of the gym before. "Hey Aipom oncee get to the forest you can roam around on your own. Just stay close by in case i need you for a battle k?"<Sure thing. I look for soem pokemon we can battle while im in the trees also.>

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 07:32 PM
OOC: That works, we can catch up with him later

IC: Scott and Jeff had seperated a little bit, both searching for pokemon. Scott saw several Catterpies, but all of them crawled into the bushes before he could have Nincada attack. As he darted after one, he felt some small object hit him on the head. He looked up, but all he saw was a tree. He looked around, and found a Pinco on the ground.

'This is interesting,' he thought 'A pokemon in the shape of a Pinecone.'

Nincada was standing nearby, so Scott called it into battle.

"Nincada, Furry Swipes!"

Nincada dashed over to Pineco, and began slashing at it madly. Pineco responded with a Tackle, but niether pokemon was very injured.

"Hey, Jeff, you don't happen to have any pokeballs on you, do you?" Scott asked, but then had to issue a command to Nincada: "Nincada, Sand Attack!"

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"Umm...nope, sorry. I figured i wouldn't catch anything until i got my starter and license." At that moment he heard a noise in a bush behind him. Out scuttled a pidgey. Before Jeff could call for him Aipom was already by his side.
jeff: Aipom use scratch.
aimpom lunged at the pidgey and scratched it.
the pidhey retaliated with a gust but aipom dodged it.
Aipom use slam. The slam was a direct hti and the pidgey fell to the ground knocked-out. Nice work Aipom. Jeff turned to see how Scott was doing in his battle.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Nincada had just sprayed sand at Pineco, this startled pineco into a series of desperate Tackles.

"Nincada, Furry Swipes again!"

Nincada began swiping Pineco, but it just took the swipes, and used them to spin itself. Pineco was frantic because of the Sand in its eyes, so it used a Selfdestruct, blasting the area around, and knocking Scott off his feet. He got up, and found Nincada had been weakened from the blast.

"Nincada, are you okay?" Scott asked.

Pineco had fainted itself, and was laying on the ground.

"I think they both need to get to a pokemon center." Scott said. He returned Nincada to its pokeball, and carefully picked up the Pineco.

"I need to get these to a Pokemon Center," Scott said to Jeff, "I'll be back."

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
"Ok ill come with you. Aipom hasnt been to one since we left, and he could use so rest."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 08:02 PM
As Scott and Jeff walked back to town, Scott remembered the battle Jeff had done with Pidgey.

"Your Aipom looks like it has had some battle experience before. It used Slam, which is an attack Aipom only learns after some training."

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Yeah. My cousin is Whitney, Goldenrod city gym leader. She helped with his training and he got to learn a few good moves while there."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 26th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Scott steped into the pokemon center, and turned in Pineco and Nincada.

"Thats cool, your lucky to be a cousin of a gym leader. How long have you had Aipom?"

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 09:07 PM
*they land and he recalls ditto, walks into the pokecenter, just missing this dude*
Excuse me..
*continues on*

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Alana goes to the Pokemon Center and goes to the vidio phone to call Prof. Elm.

Biscuit
November 26th, 2004, 09:21 PM
"I've had aipom since i was born. It was Whintey's present to me the day she met me. Aipom hatched from his egg the same day i was born, and she figured it must have been fate." Then a boy bumps into Scott.

Composer of Requiems
November 27th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Nic was tired... no one was on Cinnibar- it seemed that the whole island was destroyed in some disaster. The volcano had erupted, apparently.

Then, he saw someone. A bald man in a lab coat. Nic walked up to him.

November 27th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Silver wlked into the Pokemon center and handed in his Pichu. He decided to go and get a hot dog while he waited.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 27th, 2004, 10:11 AM
OOC: Skinny, I bumbed into you... sorry... XDOOC: pokefan, you are in Group B. I don't mind if you want to swich to Group A (which is where I am), but if you want to stay with Group B, you could bump into tyrantitar_dude, or something. Just tell me which group you would rather be in.

November 27th, 2004, 12:10 PM
When Pichu was healed, Silver let it out of it's Pokeball. It ran away from him. When Silver found it, it was sniffing Scott again.

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 12:12 PM
OOC: Just because we're in different groups doen't mean we can't talk to eachother in the RP? but fine, I'll edit it so I'm not bumping into someone...

November 27th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Silver walked up to Scott. "You sure smell like something good. Pichu likes your smell."

Biscuit
November 27th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Jeff walks up to Scott with a Pichu on his leg. "That Pichu sure seems to like your leg. Maybe you stepped in something out in the forest."

November 27th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Silver laughed. "No, I think he smells like marshmallows. Pichu likes those."

ryan
November 27th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"ahh... i have to connect with my group in newbark town, and i'm stuck on sucky cinibar island!" ryan yelled at his gastly, exasperated by the failure of his past few con artist attempts.
"I couldn't help but overhear your dilema" a man said as he appeared out of nowhere behind ryan.
"oh" said ryan
"yes, and i think i can help you. all we have to do is get you into this heat-proof suit, stick you in the volano at the correct angle, resurect the dead volcano and then you'll be in new bark before you realize you've gone airborn."
"sounds like a riot!"
"let's get goin'! it is common knowledge that to resurect an inactive volcano you need to make a human sacrafice"
"is it?"
"it is"
"who should we sacrafice?"
just then adolf hitler walked by
"wtf?" asked ryan
"wtf?" asked the man
"we should sacrafice him, cuz he just plane sucks" they said together
TBC!

November 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: :laugh: You're gonna sacrifice Hitler? Good choice!

SkinnyGreenMan
November 27th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: Just because we're in different groups doen't mean we can't talk to eachother in the RP? but fine, I'll edit it so I'm not bumping into someone...OOC: Oh, its okay to talk to each other, just Group B is meeting up in a different place then Group A. I thought you had accedentaly gone to the wrong city or something. You can go ahed and bump into me, if you want, but just so you know you have too meet up with your group in Cerulean City, insted of Azelea town.

IC: "Marshmallows? Hmm, well I do have a few in here..." Scott pulled a sack out of his backpack containing some marshmallows.

"Here, Pichu." Scott said as he tossed it a marshmallow.

Composer of Requiems
November 28th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Blane was still on the island.

-What happened here?
"The volcano erupted, and the whole island went down."
-I need to get away from here.
"You'll need a water Pokemon, or a flying Pokemon. I'm not leaving here."

Thanking him, Nic walked off. There seemed to be a group of people further away, maybe he could buy pokemon off them.

November 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Pichu ate the marshmallows and yawned. "That's my Pichu." Silver said. "Eat and sleep and shock."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"Well, Jeff and I are going to New Bark town, so I guess we had better get going. How long are you staying here, in Azelea?"

November 28th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Silver shugged. "I don't really want to. Can I come with you? If Pichu becomes too powerful in here and the gym leader retires, I may have to become the gym leader. Which means bug Pokemon..." Silver shuddered.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"I don't mind if you come along, I guess we should go then." Just as Scott said this, Nincada and Pineco arrived at the front desk.

"Hmm, this is a Pineco that I was battleing, but it used Selfdestruct, so I brought it here. I wish I had a pokeball for it, but I guess I'll have to wait until we get to Violet city." Scott picked up Nincada's pokeball, and placed it in its rightfull spot on his belt. He then picked up the Pineco.

"I guess I'll just have to carry you for now." He said.

November 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM
"There's a guy who makes Pokeballs here. Just take this to him." Silver handed Scott a green apricorn. "If you want to get out of this town today, try and bribe him. It usually takes him a day to work his magic."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 28th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"Bribe him? With what, marshmallows?" Scott said this as he thouht over the few items he did have with him.

November 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"No, but try more apricorns. He'll gladly take them."

SkinnyGreenMan
November 28th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"Hmm. I saw a few trees with apricorn on them in the forest, thanks for the info, I'll go look for some."

Scott walked out of the Pokemon Center. Getting a pokeball for his second pokemon was going to be harder then he tought.

'Who would have ever thought that I would get a Pinecone pokemon on my first hour as a trainer.' Scott thought. He looked at Pineco. It almost seemed out of place, a bug-type plant. A custom pokeball would be fitting, though.

'I wonder what kind of ball can be made with a Green Apricorn' He thought.

After wondering about in the forest for a while, he found a tree with a single Apricorn on it.

"Only one per tree?" He wondered out loud. He searched for a while, and came up with a few more apricorns. He headed back to Azelea town, and saw a house with an Apricorn tree out back on the outskirts of town.

'That must be it.' He thought. He walked up the hill, and knocked on the door. An old man answered.

"Hello, I'm Kurt, what may I do for you?" The old man said.

"I need a Pokeball, for my Pineco, here. I know you make them out of apricorns, so I brought a few with me."

"Hmm... I don't offer my services to just anyone, and it does take me a day or more to finish a project. Why don't you come inside."

Scott steped inside the small house. There was a shelf stright ahed containing several custom pokeballs. Kurt picked one of them up.

"I make these things in my spare time, but I always need a steady supply of Apricorns. If you can give me five different types of Apricorns, I'll give you this Friend Ball, made from a Green Apricorn."

"Thank you, but I can give you more then five. I brought seven different types, so you can take them all."

Kurt seemed happy with the trade, so scott handed over the five fruits in exchange for the Friend Ball.

"Thank you very much. I have some friends waiting for me, I'm sure Pineco appreciates this."

Scott headed back to the Pokemon Center with Pineco in its own custom pokeball.

November 28th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Silver walked up to Scott. "How'd it go?" he asked. Pichu woke up and jumped off Silver's shoulder.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 28th, 2004, 01:35 PM
"Well, took long enough to find the apricorns, but Kurt gave me one of his completed balls in exchange for seven different apricorns."

November 28th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"Told you bribes work. Watch this." Silver ran up to the ice cream man. He handed him a spray-painted stick. In return he got 7 tubs of ice cream. Silver Tried to walk back to Scott while carrying the ice cream. "A little help here?"

Biscuit
November 28th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Hey guys hows it gonig?" Sorry Aipom and i were in the forest training."

ryan
November 28th, 2004, 09:03 PM
"here hitler hitler hitler, want a swastica cookie?" said the old man to adolf as he walked by
"<insert german words for "ooo cookie">______ </german words for "ooo cookie">"
*hitler walked over to ryan (who had just changed into the heat-proof suit) and the funny old man that was going to launch ryan to new bark town*
"ryan, run up into the volcano!" yelled the old man as he grabbed hitler by his comb over and pulled him to the ground. ryan jumped into the inactive volcano and the old man muttered some ancient sacraficial chant as he stabbed hitler repeatedly in the chest.
BOOM! ryan flew across the sky headed straight for new bark town.

SkinnyGreenMan
November 29th, 2004, 03:55 PM
OOC: lol, thats hilarious. It looks like you can meet up with us in Azelea town insted of New Bark town. I had thought that we would be in New Bark town by the time you got off Cinnabar, but if you want, you can go ahed and land in Azelea.

IC: Scott dashed over and caught some ice creams as they fell.

"Well, I guess I am ready to leave for Union Cave, you guys ready?"

November 29th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"I guess. But it doesn't feel right to leave yet. There could be a big explosion and we don't get to see." Silver said. It was a lie. He wanted more hot dogs.

ryan
November 29th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"ahhh!" a sudden strong wind pushed ryan to alezea town.
WHAM! he landed on scott (ryan weighs more than ice cream)
"thanks for breaking my fall, i'm ready to go to union cave" said ryan as he got off of him. he took off his flame-proof suit and looked around at his new surroundings in his baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and his les savy fav t-shirt.
"oh no!" said ryan as he spotted the flattened figure of scott *peels him off of ground*

November 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Silver laughed until he was blue. He tried to peel Scott off the pavement. "Dude, NICE IMPACT!"

Biscuit
November 29th, 2004, 11:06 PM
"Umm.... Mr. Flying Man where did you come from?" turns to scott. "Were going to Union Cave now?"

SkinnyGreenMan
November 30th, 2004, 11:24 AM
"Whenever you guys are ready," Scott turns to ryan, "Yeah, who are you?"

November 30th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"He's the guy who crushed you on the pavement." Silver said as he wiped away a tear. Not a sad tear: a laughing tear.

Biscuit
November 30th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"Well if were gonna be taking our time gonig to New Bark i guess i might as well get soem pokeballs now to catch a few pokemon." :chinese:

SkinnyGreenMan
December 1st, 2004, 10:07 AM
OOC: Since we can't just leave for New Bark unless all of us are here, I'll just say we do.

IC: Jeff had got some pokeballs, and when he returned to the group, they set off for Union Cave. Union Cave wasn't as dark as many caves. There were some traines known as Fire Breathers, who had fire type pokemon, such as Charmander, that lighted up the cave. Silver, Scott and Jeff had set off for the cave, with the mysterious ryan, who had fallen from the sky, following, though he still hadn't explained where he came from.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
OOC: I'm more than lost. And since it seems it won't hurt if I leave I'll leave the RP. Bye all.

Biscuit
December 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
"I havent heard much of Union Cave. What type of pokemon are here, and what exactly is the history?"

SkinnyGreenMan
December 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Hmm, I don't know much about Union Cave, but I know it seperates Azelea Town from Violet City. We have to go through there to get to New Bark town."

Biscuit
December 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Alright. What kinda pokemon can i expect to find in there? Anything Aipom should be able to handle?"

SkinnyGreenMan
December 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
IC: Scott laughed "I've never even been to Johto before, I have no idea."

OOC: My character may not know what pokemon are found in the cave, but I do, so here is a list:

Geodude
Zubat
Sandshrew
Rattata
Onix
Wooper

Lapras is also found in there, but it's supposed to be a mystery. If anyone wants a lapras on thier team, say so, so we can stop to get one. If someone wants a Hoenn pokemon, we can still get it when we cross into Colomon, but if you want to get one sooner, I can make exceptions to get them in Johto. I don't think all of you have submitted your final team yet. If you do, it will be easier for me to plan where we go, and what pokemon we see.

Biscuit
December 2nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: Ok i think my final team will end up being:
Typhlosion
Electabuzz/Ampharos
Nidoking
Kingler/ Octillery or the Lapras if noone else wants it
Farfetch'd
Marowack
And i have aipom but he's not necessarily there for fighting reasons, and cant take part of official battles.

The /'s are if you want us to try and have johto pokemon only. If it doesnt matter then ill take the first ones. and i will probably be catching pokemon on the way to have until i get the ones on the list so there is no hurry in me getting them.

ryan
December 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
"so, what's going on exactly?" ryan asked his people

SkinnyGreenMan
December 2nd, 2004, 08:48 PM
OOC: Ok i think my final team will end up being:
Typhlosion
Electabuzz/Ampharos
Nidoking
Kingler/ Octillery or the Lapras if noone else wants it
Farfetch'd
Marowack
And i have aipom but he's not necessarily there for fighting reasons, and cant take part of official battles.

The /'s are if you want us to try and have johto pokemon only. If it doesnt matter then ill take the first ones. and i will probably be catching pokemon on the way to have until i get the ones on the list so there is no hurry in me getting them.OOC: It doesn't matter, you can get any pokemon you want on your team (except legendairies).

IC: "We are heading towards Union Cave, Jeff here needs to get to New Bark town. Who are you, anyway?"

Composer of Requiems
December 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
OOC: OH MY GOD this is really confusing. I'll probably come back in when the fighting starts.

Biscuit
December 2nd, 2004, 11:07 PM
As they travel towards Union Cave the party talk to eahc other and try to find out who exactly the flying guy is.

SkinnyGreenMan
December 5th, 2004, 12:17 PM
It was Friday as the group left for Union Cave, and a hiker that they passed warned them about mysterious sounds on this day in the cave.

"Often on the weekends you can hear sounds of some pokemon hidden somewhere on the lower floor of the cave."

After the hiker was out of hearing range, Scott turned to the rest of the group.

"Well, is anyone intersted in searching this pokemon out? Or should we just make our way through the cave, without getting sidetracked."

OOC: The lapras is the mysterious pokemon. If you want it, biscut, when we find it you can get it.

Biscuit
December 5th, 2004, 02:19 PM
"Hmm mysterious pokemon eh? I say we go looknig for it. Not quite sure how you'll do in a battle against a mysterious pokemon Aipom, but at the very least we can say we found it."

SkinnyGreenMan
December 5th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Alright, lets go then."

The mysterious "Guy who fell from the sky" hadn't said anything yet, leaving the others very curious. As Scott was about to ask him who he was again, they passed a well.

"What is that used for?" Scott asked. It was labled 'Slowpoke Well'.

Biscuit
December 5th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"Maybe you throw in a quarter and a slowpoke will appear if you wish it. Just a guess."

SkinnyGreenMan
December 5th, 2004, 03:48 PM
"Hmm, well it's nothing importiant. I have seen a few slowpoke around town, maybe that's why it's named 'Slowpoke Well'. It looks like a cave in the distance, passed that clump of thick grass."

Biscuit
December 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"ok lets just continue on. Im interested in this mysterious pokemon."

SkinnyGreenMan
December 5th, 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC: Well, it looks like my multiple group idea failed. Groups B and C both just dropped out, so I'll make it one big group now. Anyone who wants to mearge with group A, can do so at any time.

IC: "Yeah, lets head to the cave."

The four of them had just began to work thier way through the tall grass inbetween them and the cave. They had not gone far, when a few wild Spearow attacked...

December 6th, 2004, 06:55 AM
"Holy $***!" Silver yelled as he saw a flock of Spearow attacking.. "Wait... I saw this on tv once... Pichu! Attack!!!" Silver ran to catch up with the others as Pichu shocked the Spearow..

Biscuit
December 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Just as Jeff was about to order Aipom to attack Pichu jumped in front of him and shocked all the spearow. seeing how weak they all were Jeff asked silver, "Hey mind if i catch one of them?"

December 8th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"Go ahead. I don't care." Silver caught one as well, just as an excuse to get out of this sorry place.

SkinnyGreenMan
December 8th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Scott had released Nincada, but then called it back before telling it to attack. He knew bug pokemon were week to Spearow, so he let Silver's pichu do the talking.