• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto uder Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
  • 1313666 said:
    What about me? What group am I in?
    Hmm... Not very many people line up with Group C. You line up nicely with Group A, so that's where I'll put you. I hope we get more members that will fit in Group C.

Anyway, if you want you can go ahed and post your story *points several posts up*.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    OOC: this is kinda long ...so sorry XD

IC:I walked into Cerulean City, I was new to this town. I had just started my journey. I decided to look around maybe make some new friends. The first thing i noticed in the town was the huge gym. I decided to meet the leader. I walked in. And looked around. She must be a water pokemon leader i said to myself. I walked and walked still wondering who i would meet ahead. There she was she had red hair blue eyes and was tall and skinny. "H-hello?'' i said to her. She looked at me. "Hi who are you? She asked. ''I've never seen you around these parts." " I'm from the Sevii Islands" I told her. She looked confused " Sevii Islands?" she asked. "Yes, its east of Kanto.
    "Do you have any pokemon?" she asked. "Yes" i replied. I pulled out my larvitar. "A-A larvitar!" she said bewildered. "Yeah" i said " Larvitar are rare but they live around 7 island my home island." " I see" she said. "Ive been on a journey for about 3 months now." i told her. "Cool, Will you tell me the story? I have time. The gym hasnt been very active today.""Sure" I told her.
    " It all started when i was 7, my dad told me it was time to catch my first pokemon. I was ready and excited. I had been learning about pokemon on the Sevii Islands since i was 4. I knew what i was going after and where to find it. So I went to the tall grass. My dad allowed to use his Starmie to help catch it. So after about a mile walk. I stopped. This is it. I told myself. I could smell it in the air. It was the crisp clean mountain air. So i waited, then i heard a noise. I quickly brought out Starmie. Wh-what was that i said. I looked to my left. There it was, the pokemon i had been looking for. A rare larvitar. I told starmie to use water gun. It did a lot of damage. I was ready to catch it. I threw an ultra ball. It wiggled three times. I caught it. And that was, and still the best day of my life."
    "And then after that i started on my journey and now well im here. I plan to catch somemore pokemon sooner or later"

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Thats fine, t_dude, but you need to start with one pokemon. The rest of your team should come later in your journey. And your tyranitar should start as a larvitar, you can evolve it soon after the journey starts, but it still has to be a larvitar when your group leaves from Cerulean City. You can think of this as the beginning of your journey (cerulean), insted of the middle of the journey.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Just to let you all know, tyranitar_dude has agreed to be the Group B leader.

Anyway, here is my story (lol, it's probably way to long):

Scott stared out over the sea. He had lived his entire life, 15 years, on a chain of islands out in some no man?s land. The people out here were usually very simple, and lived life for the simple purpose of living life. They get up one morning, do their daily work, and then go to bed, ready for the next day. Scott turned and began to walk along the beach. The island he lived on was known as Scatter Island. Only once or twice a month had he been off this island. Looking the other way, he could see in the distance the other side of the island, where storm clouds were beginning to make their way over to Scatter Island. Scott shook his head. Life living on this island was peaceful, if nothing else. He was content here, but always enjoyed spending a night in the forests of Direct Island. A gust of wind quickly brushed along the beach, immediately followed by a wave crashing down on the beach in front of Scott. A wingull flew by, startled by the gust of wind. Scott pulled an empty pokeball out of his belt. His parents had given him this for his 15?Th birthday. If only it contained one of the many creatures that could be found in this world. He shook his head once again, and turned back to the house, waiting for tomorrow, when he could once again ride the ferry to Direct Island.

Next day, when he got off the ferry, and stepped onto Direct Island, he immediately noticed the gym building that used to be there was missing. Along with the rest of his family, he walked up the steep hill into the city on Direct Island. He pointed out that the gym was missing, and wondered what happened to the Gym Leader. A Zigzagoon darted along the path, happily searching out everything it could. Its trainer soon caught up with it, and returned it to its pokeball. Scott noticed a black form prowling along the treetops nearby. The ghost of some, long lost pokemon had lived in the forest for ages. Scott had met this pokemon briefly before, and wanted to see if it remembered him. As he walked through the trees, he noticed a Weedle gnawing on a leaf. As he approached Shuppet, the ghost pokemon he had met before, it darted away and then beckoned him to follow.

Shuppet settled on a large rock, and stared at Scott blankly. Then, a Nincada crawled out from the brush. Scott was not surprised to see one of these pokemon. They were rare in the forest here, but liked the area around the nearby cave. The ferry?s boarding call for Azalea town, Johto could be heard in the distance. Scott had always wanted to go to Johto, but his parents couldn?t afford to let him go anywhere. This was an unbelievable opportunity; the ferry rarely left the Direct Island chain for free.

Scott knew that he would need his own pokemon if he was going to go anywhere except back home, so he decided that the he would offer the pokeball to Nincada. Scott took out his one and only pokeball, and opened it for Nincada. It didn?t seem to mind the pokeball. In fact, it seemed to readily exept it. It crawled into the pokeball, and diapered from veiw. Shuppet turned, and looked at the sky a small passenger plane could be seen in the distance. Shuppet turned back, and called a small, shuupet-like goodbye. It then floated off into the distance, lost from sight.

Scott turned around and walked back towards the city. He knew in an hour or so, he would leave the islands, and everyone he knew. He told his parents of his idea, thinking that it must be a bit of a rushed idea. He was old enough that his parents didn?t mind him leaving on a journey, but it had to be debated for a few minuets. After much thought, they decided that he could go.

It was strange, just leaving like that, but he knew he would be back some day. Some day after he had become a pokemon master. He boarded the ferry, and then released Nincada.

?You all headed to Azalea Town?? The Capitan asked

The passengers all replied with a yes, and the ferry left dock. It was a fast ferry, so the Direct Island Chain quickly disapered into the distance. But before it disapered, Scott got a mental picture of the scene. Nincada didn?t seem to mind its pokeball, almost like it had wanted to be caught. Scott then sat back, and watched the water fly by the windows of the ferry for the next few hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    :bandit: When Jeff was born his cousin Whitney leader of the Goldenrod City gym came to visit him with a gift, a baby Aipom. For the last 15 years they have been best friends. Jeff does not have a pokeball for his Aipom so he usually lets it just run around when it isn?t sitting on his shoulder. Jeff went to see many of Whitney?s gym battles and learned lots. He even trained with Aipom at the gym battling Whitney?s lower leveled pokemon. On his 15th birthday Whitney gave him a set of 10 pokeballs and received a bike from his parents. They told him they thought he was old enough to start his own pokemon journey, but since Aipom didn?t have a pokeball he was not eligible for gym battles or any tournaments. They gave him a map and told him to travel to New Bark Town to get a pokemon from Prof. Elm. He left the next day on his journey. Now in Alenza Town, Johto (did you mean Azalea town?) resting at the pokemon center turns to his Aipom, ?Whew this has been a long trip. What do you say to staying here, at least until tomorrow?? <Yeah that would be great! I could use a day of not holding onto your backpack straps so I don?t fall off the bike.> (I can understand Aipom for the most part due to our long history together. Learned to understand him alongside learning English as an infant.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    Ok good i was confused for a bit. so confused i looked up a walkthrough for gold/silver to check if that town was in there since i hadnt played it for along time. :chinese:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OOC: I think I'll start off at the left-most point of Talnor ^^ is that fine?
    ...Wha?! I have no teammates?
    --
    Nic was hiding in a boat. He regretted sneaking onto it earlier. It had been set adrift without his knowledge, and now he was stranded.

It seemed to be some sort of military boat. He had hoped to sneak off with some new equipment. If he was lucky, he still could... Spinarak was out of his Pokeball. Who knew when he would need backup? The spider Pokemon was on his back, hidden from others in front, and providing him rear cover. They had worked together for a long time, often escaping.

People didn't come into this room. It was really dusty... and there seemed to be ghost Pokemon. He didn't dare to venture further- all he had was one Pokemon. Too risky.

So... he had no choice. He had to escape along the way, maybe get to Kanto or Jouto, and stay there until he could get home.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Composer of Requiems said:
    OOC: I think I'll start off at the left-most point of Talnor ^^ is that fine?
    Yeah, thats fine. There is something planned for that area later, so that would work out well. I think I named that city Enimdlo, but you can go ahed and rename it if you want.

Composer of Requiems said:
    ...Wha?! I have no teammates?
    I was waiting to see if anyone thats on the same time as you would join. I am going to go ahed and move you to group B. If a few more people join that are on the same time as you, you can split off from Group B, if you want.

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: I hate internet blockers... BOT: I'm going to start.... In my fave town... Lilycove! Is that ok?

IC: ((I hate starting all alone....))
    *Erik walks out of the pokemon center, holding the new pokeball in his hand, it was a blue ditto. A shiny, very rare and when it transformed, it transformed into the shiny version of that pokemon. Erik smiles and heads off to the motel to spend the night*

OOC: Ever wonder who would win? A ditto VS. A ditto, in the show type battle, where they could transform into any pokemon its seen... You never know...

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: Spank (thank) YOU!!! And I'm sorry I forgot to say peas and cornbread (please and thank you)

IC: *Erik walks up to the receptionist at the front desk*
    Hello, I would like to spend the night
    *she hands him a key to a room*
    Thank you! *goes off to find his room*

OOC: Apparantly trainers get in for free ^_^

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OOC: One Pokemon is boring XD and, I'm trying to escape from that place... I'm off the coast right now...
    ------------------
    The ship seemed to be deserted. Cautiously, he navigated through the various cabins, rooms, finding nobody. There weren't even cameras or security.
    So, that meant everyone was on the deck. He was reluctant to leave the ship, even though every minute increased the risk of discovery. The ship was full of high tech equipment. He could spend days exploring this place.

Grudgingly, he found his way to a room just above sea level.

-Spinarak! Poison sting!

The needles wore away at the sides very slowly, but at least, it was quiet.
    It took a long time to drill a substential hole, during which time, Nic found a small craft, probably used for escape. Hoping no-one would notice the hole until a long time after he left, he took the piece that was bored out and left with it.

Once outside, Spinarak's meagre psychic abilities held the craft in place while Nic hastily placed the metal panel into place. Then, the craft drifted away on the tides. In the distance, Nic could see Cinnibar. The smoking volcano was a very prominent landmark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back