• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto uder Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Yep

Alana looked around Cerulean City. "Now lets see. Prof. Elm wanted me to deliver this package to the gym leaders here. How hard can it be to find a gym?"

"Not hard." Said her Chikorita. Her Pidgey who had been flying overhead landed on her shoulder.

"Right." She chirped. "Not hard. I spoted it. It's not far. Go east. And hurry up I'm getting hungry. The sooner we finish this the sooner we can eat."

"Do you always put your stomach before anything else?" Asked Alana as she walked through the town.

"Only when I'm really hungry and theres nothing important that needs to be done."

"But this is important." Replied Chikorita.

"Thats right. Don't worry we'll find the gym soon enough and after we do then you can get something to eat." Pidgey ruffled her feathers but didn't argue.

After walking for about five minutes they reached the entrance to the gym. "Lets go." They walked inside.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what have i missed? the posts are too big to read... sorry, i've been busy. so who wants to catch me up?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ryan sits in a corner of the Pokemon Center on cinibar island.
    he's stuck here because his shiny gastly can't learn surf, and gastly is too weak to put up a fight to earn money for the fairy cost.
    *stomach grumbles* "ughhh... i'm starving..." ryan thought to himself "i need to get some food, but i'm too poor"
    then an idea came into his head "why don't i con some people into giving me some sweet moolah?"
    "gastly, how can we best con people into getting some sweet moolah so we can get off this god forsaken peice of magma?"

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Scott had just arived in Azalea town. He had never been to a place where you coldn't see the ocean in more than one direction. Looking to the west, he saw some dense forest, with some big city beyond. North and west was mostly rocky hills, though there was a big well in the west.

Scott had never been on any sort of journey before, but he had taken all the supplies that he thought he would need, except money.

'Its a good thing pokemon centers are free.' He thought.

He thought it might be a good idea to meet some other trainers for starters, so he headed in the direction of the pokemon center, with Nincada following, outside of its pokeball.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    *Erik wakes up the following morning and is surprised to see his ditto, transformed into a kadabra*
    E: Whoa! Copy Kat! When did you learn how to do that!?!
    *Copy Kat transformed back into ditto*
    CK: Just a few hours ago, I've been looking at your pokedex..
    E: Cool! But ok, lets go find some food, I'm starved...
    *their stomachs growl*
    Sounds like your hungry too...
    CK: Yes, Very... Transforming takes a lot when your just practicing...
    E: Well, lets get me dressed and get some food!!
    *he gets up, gets dressed and heads out*

OOC: ditto's nickname is Copy Kat, just in case you didn't catch it... and ditto can't speak human, my character just can understand what ditto is saying...

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Silver ran like a moth near flames with a Venomoth on his back. "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" This got the citizens of humble Azalea Town paniked. "Man the pitchforks!" someone yelled out their window. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! NO PITCHFORKS!" Silver ran into his house and jumped out the window. He ran everywhere before the Venomoth flew gracefuly yet disgustingly off. Silver slumped down near a tree and sighed. He wanted to be gym leader, but was terrified of bugs. His Pichu was psycho and shocked anything and everything. Silver got up and walked home, thinking of what it would feel like if his Pichu was a Raichu and it shocked him.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Just as a note, pokefan, don't make ditto too powerfull. I excluded legendairies for a reason, so I would perfer it if ditto couldn't transform into them. Transforming into people is a bit much as well. Just keep it from making anything else obsolete.

IC: As Scott was about to enter the pokemon center, he heard someone yelling: "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!"

As he turned to see what was going on, a boy with a venomoth on his back and a pichu at his side darted by. The citizens were all riled up, and several had pitchforkes.

"Some place, this is," he mentioned to Nincada, "Very strange people."

Scott decided to follow this person that was afraid of bugs, and so he returned his pokemon, and started walking towards the crowd.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Silver had a crowd of people following him home. "What'd I do now?" he said as he turned. He let out his Pichu, which jumped at the citizens, but Silver stopped him. "It's not my fault Pichu upsets alot of things. I didn't plan for that to happen, okay?" Silver ran into the woods. Bad move, he thought. But with Pichu by his side, nothing would stand in his way.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    pokefan007 said:
    OOC: Ok, I'll change it where ditto was a kadabra and my character can understand him, not making ditto a human...
    OOC: alright, thanks. I just didn't want one pokemon dominating all the others.

IC: Scott had seen the crowd chacing this boy, and had followed silver into the forest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    As Jeff was sitting in the pokemon center he saw a crowd of peole and realized they were all looking at the boy that had the venomoth on his back.
    Aipom: Looks liek he is going into the forest. Hope he'll be ok.
    Jeff: Lets go out there with him. He might need some help and you could use some training. Maybe we'll even catch another pokemon or make a new friend in him.
    Aipom jumps onto my shoulder and we walk after the boy into the forest.

Alana

Years
    As they entered the gym Alana and her Pokemon heard cheering. "This must be one of their performances. This should be fun. Lets get a seat." They bought tickets and sat down to watch the show.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    The boat drifted to Cinnibar. It was evening, and most people were at home.
    Nic got out of the boat and let it drift away. Better if it could not be traced.

He walked to the nearest house and hoped that he could find some food. It was locked, and no one seemed to be home.

The same applied to all the other houses. Where was everyone?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    Jeff sits on a near-by stump and laughs as the boy throws nuts at the people. Aipom goes and grabs some to eat.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    Scott was a ways off from the crowd, but he saw what was going on. He edged his way through the crowd, until he was near the front. He saw a boy and an Aipom sitting on a stump.

"Whats going on?" Scott asked the boy.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while...
    IC: *Erik sends out his ditto*
    E: Come on Copy Kat, lets go! Will you transform into a Pidgeot so we can go to the next town?
    CK: Sure *transforms into a goldish Pidgeot*
    E: I love it when you transform.. I get to see what every pokemon looks like shiny...
    Well, lets go! *hops on Copy Kat* Lets go!!!
    *they take off*

Alana

Years
    When the show was over Alana went out back to find the gym leaders. "Here." She said handing them the package. "It's from Prof. Elm."

"Oh thank you."

"Bye." She left.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    While watching the crowd another boy comes up to him and asks, "What's going on." Jeff answers, "The kid up in the tree was running through town with a venomoth on his back yelling. When he finally got it off there was a crowd following. He led them here climbed the tree and started throwing nuts at the. Kinda funny really."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back