• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
  • Introduction
    My interest with the game series of Fire Emblem started when I first bought Super Smash Bros Melee. My favorite characters was Marth and Roy in it and one day when I was in the gameshop did I found Fire Emblem on my Game Boy Advance. Since then have I always loved the game.

Background
    It's been a year since Nergal and the Black Fang had been defeated by the hands of Lyn, Eliwood and Hector's hand. Many peoples have died due to Nergal's crave of power including Eliwood's father and Athos, on of the eight legends. The group has since then gone separated ways which has broaden new adventures for other peoples. The evil has yet not disappeared and someone is once again trying to reuse the Dragon's Gate to bring back the dragons to the world of Elibe.

Plot
    It's all up to you and the other characters to find what this new evil is all about and to try to stop it. How you will do it is absolutely up to you :)

Rules
    No Godmodding or Powermodding
    Submit your SU in the comment section
    No spamming
    You must be active at least once a week (If you don't have a specific reason)

Sign-Up Sheet
    Name: First name + Last name
    Class: What class are your character? Are you a fighter, mage or maybe a pegasus knight?
    Country: Where are your character from (Lycia, Western Isles etc)? What province (Such as in Lycia as Ostia, Caelin etc)?
    Appearance: How does your character look like?
    Personality: How are your character reacting in certain situations? How are he/she against other peoples?
    Background: How did he join the group?

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • I'm interested in joining but I havn't actually finished the first(?) Fire Emblem on GBA though I have played the ones on GC. I will update later with the sign up sheet when I have read up on the games again. I also might be a bit nooby during RP since I havn't done that many.

Edit: Finally did the Sign-up sheet

Name: Parthos
    Class: Mage
    Appearance: Parthos wears the clothes of a mage, his cloak and his overshirt is a royal green with gold lineing, he wears arm guards for extra protection and carries a rapier (even though he can't use it he says its for when he becomes a mage knight), he has short blonde hair that flicks everywhere his eyes are green.

Personality: Parthos aspires to become a strong mage knight to protect the merchants who he now calls his family. He is very protective and feels like he has failed when even a small crate of stock has been destroyed. He quickly tries to eliminate anything that could quickly cause a problem for what he wants to protect in a fight which can lead him into a dangerous spot, though he is quite oblivious to sneaky/manipulative people. Though he acts reckless when the situation is looking bad which often makes it worse, he often level headed during the start of a battle. His favourite type of magic is thunder magic even if the situation calls for fire or wind he will often just stick to thunder magic.

Background: Parthos was given to travelling merchants when he was a child by his parents who were also merchants because they could no longer support him because they were in debt. He was taught how to use magic by them and became a part of their family, though they still needed to hire mercenaries since he wasn't strong enough. So when a group of warriors arrived to purchase supplies he insisted on going with them so he could become stronger and become a powerfull Mage Knight and one day protect the merchant family without the need for mercenaries, he even gave the merchants all the money he had collected so far to pay for the expenses of him leaving.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Kemina Emu
    Class: A member of the Beast Tribe Laguz.
    Appearance: White hair that goes down to the back of her neck. It's straight and her bangs cover her right eye. She has pale skin and large blue eyes. She's dressed in a dark black and grey version of Lyre's outfit and she has a white and black stripped tail.(I'm unoriginal here's a pic of Lyre)
    Fire Emblem RP PG +14
    When in her cat form Kemina is a white tiger keeping her large blue eyes.
    Personality: Kemina is very rash. She'll jump headfirst into any situation without thinking things through first though she does listen to orders perfectly people who know her are surprised her rashness hasn't gotten her killed. Kemina will not back down for a fight and she'll stay fighting to the end even if she loses her own life. When she turns into her white tiger form she is ruthless in fighting and when not in her cat form she is defenseless.
    Background: Kemina had been travelling around for years after having been banished from her home when she accidentally killed a fellow member of her tribe in a fight. Shortly after she turned fifteen she was found by the group half dead and they helped her get back to health. Now she plans on helping the group in anyway possible to prove her worth and hopefully in the end be accepted back into her tribe.

Hope this is good and if I'm accepted is it okay if my Character is introduced by being found as she is in her background?

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Wansen: Alright, sounds good enough ^^

Lilliana: I see that you have played the later Fire Emblem games, it's okay though :)

Now, let's get more to join this - hopefully - good RP :)

Lilliana

Years
  • the only game I've played is Radiant Dawn :) and I love the Laguz

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • I have payed Blazing Sword (Awesom game on GBA, you really should play it ^^) and Radiant Dawn am I playing right now. Too bad have the take away the Support Conversations... But it's a good game after all :D

Lilliana

Years
  • Yeah, I think my sister has Blazing Sword so i might be able to play that one

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • Sorry but I'm slightly confused now because the timelines would be diffrent and I don't think the laguz were around during the time for the setting of this rp. So I'm not quite sure...though does it really matter? XD

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • It's true that this is set in the continent of Elibe but that's okay, we can say that Lilliana has moved in from Tellius :P

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Well, since we are only three so does it seems to take a while xD I need at least two more at least :P

(Btw, I hate this map I'm on now. Almost impossible to save Nino and Jaffar without them getting killed or any of my own characters dies -.-)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Name: Garith Valkyrie

Class:
    Vanguard+Trueblade

Crimea

Appearance:
    Garith has dark blue hair and orange eyes. His hair at times covers his light orange eyes. His hair stops at the end of his neck and hangs a bit of his face. His bangs sway to the right and he has a scar on his face going across one side of his nose to another. For someone who doesn't care for his appearance his hair usually looks very nice. His light orange eyes usually seem as if he is always in deep thought or that something is bothering him. Garith is about 5'9 and has a muscular body he has to be strong to do the things he does. His armor is similar to Ike's armor when he's a vanguard (https://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:IkeFE10Portrait_Vanguard.png) but unlike Ike's he has the armor on both of his arms, the color of his armor is black as the main and gold around the rim of the armor. He also sometimes wears a black cloak that has a hood to it.

Personality: Garith is quiet, he doesn't talk much he believes actions speak louder than words. He is very brave and never shows any signs of fear and will take on any challenge that comes at him. Garith is very laid back and is calm in heated situations like intense battles. He's a natural born leader and can get people to follow his orders and trust him. Garith is also very kind and will help people in need and hates injustice. He cherishes friendships and believes friends are what give him strength. Garith can be a true friend and if you ever needed to talk to him he'll be there. The only problem he has is admitting his feelings towards people epically girls.

Background: Growing up Garith was trained to become a master swordsman and one day maybe become a royal knight of some sort or a body guard to a king. Garith was trained harsh and long by a family friend named Vlex. Garith's parents died fighting against Nergal so Vlex adopted him and his training continued. At the age of fifteen Garith had mastered his training with Vlex and became a Trueblade. He had left Vlex and his village to become somewhat a mercenary/freedom fighter helping people in need for no charge of course. People began to call him the shadow because he would were a cloak and a hood hiding his entire body. Garith would travel across Crimea after the the battle with Nergal making sure everything was peaceful taking care of anything evil if necessary. Garith once got into a battle with a ground of assassins and nearly died. He was saved by a vanguard named Brimnir. Brimnir surprised by the young Trueblades skills he offered to train Garith in the way of the vanguard. Always looking for a way to make himself stronger he agreed and for the next two years trained under Brimnir. On his seventeenth birthday Brimnir gave him the armor he wears now. Garith had now mastered his training and left Brimnir's training to go help people more.

For a next few months Garith's life went the way it was before going around Crimea helping people until he heard about the group of people gathering to stop the dragon gates from opening. So Garith is now going to do everything in his power to help keep the gates closed

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • If 1 more will join so do I think we maybe could start this RP :) It would be more fun if more would join but we need at least one more :)

Lilliana

Years
  • I can't wait for this to start, I really wanna be found half dead :)

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • I've been shamelessly asking people to join FFF- This will be good fun
    And i just noticed everyone in this thread is online -w-

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Name: Shay Volu
    Class: Member of the beast tribe laguz
    Appearance: Long black hair with jagged bangs in the front, yellow eyes, wears a black leather tunic, black breeches and black boots. In her cat form she is a black panther and keeps her yellow eyes.
    Personality: Good role model, snippy when she's tired and when she first wakes up in the morning. But really caring and tries to help others whenever she can.
    Background: was found by the group at the age of three, she was kidnapped by Jarod and left in the middle of the Gallian plains to die. She reunites with Kemina thirteen years later when she's found half dead.

(OCC: Im Lilliana's sister)

Back