• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    "Laguz?" Wasen questioned confused since there were no laguz in the Elibe continent and he turned to the girl and saw the tail. "Come to think about it. I've never seen any person with a tail before." Wasen said but later turned to Garith.

"For answer of your question so can I say that Eliwood has a lot doing since he became the lord of Pharae after his father lord Elbert's descendent one year ago. For not saying that lord Hausen of Caelin has recently died so has lord Hausen's daughter, lady Lyndis and lord Eliwood agreed to a agreement between those two territories that Caelin will be ruled by lord Eliwood so it's no wonder why he's often busy. However, Ostia, where I'm from, has a alliance with Pharae so ELiwood has promised me a meeting with him tommorow." Wasen said.

The RP has now an OCC thread if someone wants to say something outside of its character: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244558

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    "Thank you so much Kemina!" Parthos said gleefully grabbing her hand as he grinned but after a moment that grin faded and he let her hand go as a new person an Ostian Knight entered the room. "Normally would people sneaking in any other way then the main gate be punished, at least in Ostia, but I will give a good word about you when I'll take to Lord Eliwood this time. Do you know this girl?" he asked Garith. Kemina listened her sensitive ears starting to hurt from so many voices going on at once that the next thing she heard Garith say made her blush slightly "Much prettier than the girl I'm thinking of though," as he sat down I have no idea what he said before that...oh well she thought as the knight spoke up "Laguz? Come to think about it. I've never seen any person with a tail before. For answer of your question so can I say that Eliwood has a lot doing since he became the lord of Pharae after his father lord Elbert's descendent one year ago. For not saying that lord Hausen of Caelin has recently died so has lord Hausen's daughter, lady Lyndis and lord Eliwood agreed to a agreement between those two territories that Caelin will be ruled by lord Eliwood so it's no wonder why he's often busy. However, Ostia, where I'm from, has a alliance with Pharae so ELiwood has promised me a meeting with him tomorrow."
    Kemina could tell just by looking at him that this was most likely the person who brought her here. "Sir knight my name is Kemina, and if you happen to be the person who saved my life I would like to thank you. I'm forever in your debt" she said bowing her head as a sign of respect.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen smiled. "You have nothing to thank me for child. I'm sure that any other person would do the same thing. The name's Wasen, Knight in the seventh division of Ostia." Wasen said and saluted. "Kemina, would you mind tell us your story? When I first found didn't you looked exactly... healthy. I gotta say that the nurses has made a pretty good job since I'd took you here in so short time." Wasen said and smiled.

Lilliana

Years
    "You have nothing to thank me for child. I'm sure that any other person would do the same thing. The name's Wasen, Knight in the seventh division of Ostia." he said smiling at her as he saluted. "Kemina, would you mind tell us your story? When I first found didn't you looked exactly... healthy. I gotta say that the nurses has made a pretty good job since I'd took you here in so short time."

"Sure...I already told Parthos part of it. Five years ago my tribe banished me. I got into a fight with another member my age. A young lion laguz named Alane...it was supposed to be pretend but things went horribly wrong hen he seemed like he truly wanted to hurt me so i fought back for real and ended up killing him... I've been travelling around for five years living in my guilt and not staying in one place that long. As for tonight I'm looking for shelter from the storm and some dark figure jumps me when I'm unable to change to my cat form. I was beat up so bad because In this form I'm defenseless." She spoke looking around the room at the men.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Garith listened to the people in the room talked with the chair he had been sitting in leaned back with one of his finger rubbing his scar. "I thought all Laguz people were extremely close to one another," Garith said. "I'm even more surprised you took down a lion laguz they're the strongest of the cat tribes you must be pretty strong yourself I've taken one down before but i barely got out of that fight alive," He added now thinking he was talking to much. "Anyway glad to see you're alive but what's the plan, when are we going to start moving?" Garith asked now with a serious face.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen listened to Kemina's story and nodded from time to time as a sign of he was listening and understanding. "I may not know much about... did you say laguz? Anyway, I can understand that sort of problems since it also happens sometimes in Ostia when someone have a drink or two too much." Wasen said and turned to Garith. "Well, we can't move as long as this hideous thunderstorm is over us, that is sure. When I have had the conversation with Lord Eliwood so am I about to return back home to Ostia and complete my education and become a true knight since I'm still a trainee. If you want so can you come with me or I could put a good word for you to stay here. It's up to you to decide." Wasen said and walked to the window and looked out as this... evil... storm still was over them.

Lilliana

Years
    "I thought all Laguz people were extremely close to one another, I'm even more surprised you took down a lion laguz they're the strongest of the cat tribes you must be pretty strong yourself I've taken one down before but i barely got out of that fight alive, Anyway glad to see you're alive but what's the plan, when are we going to start moving?" Garith said his face serious as he finished speaking.

"I may not know much about... did you say laguz? Anyway, I can understand that sort of problems since it also happens sometimes in Ostia when someone have a drink or two too much. Well, we can't move as long as this hideous thunderstorm is over us, that is sure. When I have had the conversation with Lord Eliwood so am I about to return back home to Ostia and complete my education and become a true knight since I'm still a trainee. If you want so can you come with me or I could put a good word for you to stay here. It's up to you to decide." Wasen said going to the window after looking from her to Garith.

"I've already agreed to travel with Parthos, but if he wants to go with you I'm fine with anything" Kemina said her sensitive ears twitching as a particularly loud crack of thunder cracked outside. "I'm not sure about you guys but. This storm gives me a bad feeling. I know for a fact that if I was in my cat form my fur would be standing on end." she added looking at her tail and sure enough it was puffed up for some reason.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen turned and looked at Kemina with his serious look and nodded. "Since this storm began have I had exactly the same feeling. Something just feels... wrong and evil in a way. I just hope that the rumours about the Dragon's Gate is not entirely truthful. There's a story going on in Ostia and all over Elibe about those things that happen about exactly one year ago. Surely you have heard about the stories about how Nergal used the Black Fangs to take control over whole Elibe while Nergal was opening the Dragon's Gate and disturbed the nature's balance. I just hope that all Oswin said was a story but now, with this evil storm over us... Who knows?"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos listened quietly, his mind churning, his only goal was to become a Mage Knight and go back and protect his family and then there was this Dragon Gate that did not sound good at all and this rain it was just rain. He thought for a while. He flicked his hood up again then he asked Wasen "What exactly would happen if these dragon gates open?"

Lilliana

Years
    "Since this storm began have I had exactly the same feeling. Something just feels... wrong and evil in a way. I just hope that the rumours about the Dragon's Gate is not entirely truthful. There's a story going on in Ostia and all over Elibe about those things that happen about exactly one year ago. Surely you have heard about the stories about how Nergal used the Black Fangs to take control over whole Elibe while Nergal was opening the Dragon's Gate and disturbed the nature's balance. I just hope that all Oswin said was a story but now, with this evil storm over us... Who knows?" Wasen said looking at her a serious look on his face.

"What exactly would happen if these dragon gates open?" Parthos said speaking up after awhile of silence.

"Yeah I'm wondering the same thing" Kemina said swinging her legs over the side of the bed with the intent of trying to stand.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    "Well... According to Oswin's stories so would dragons come through the gate and the nature would become unbalanced which would lead to nature disasters and other things. Of course, this is decided of what type of dragons that have been through the gate. Some are pretty much harmless but there are dragons that are after nothing but blood." Wasen said as a young man came into the room.
    "May you be Wasen, the messenger from Ostia?" the young man asked. The man couldn't be older then 15. Not a child but still not a adult.
    "Yes. My name is Wasen." Wasen said and saluted.
    "This way sir. Lord Eliwood is ready to receive your message. Your friends can come too if they want to." the young man said.
    "But, it's the middle of the night! Shouldn't Lord Eliwood get some sleep?" Wasen asked.
    "He said that this can't wait, and I guess he won't get that much sleep after all since his newborn son always is loudly. Well, are you coming?" the young man said.
    Wasen turned to his new friends with an uncertain look as a question if they would come or not.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina watched as Wasen spoke with a young man around her age before turning to them with an uncertain look. "I'll come beats being in here" she said standing a slight wave of dizziness washing over her noticeably but she shook it off looking at Wasen with a smile.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos watched the exchange between the messenger and Wasen looked at them uncertainly and then "I'll come beats being in here" Kemina replied, a dizzy spell then hit her but she shook it off.
    "I better come too," Parthos began saying, worridly looking at Kemina "since Kemina and I will be together from now on" he added with a smile.

HunterZero

Years
    Garith watched as the other all talked to each other and came to the conclusion that it seemed that he might be the one with the most battle experience. As the young man came into the room and relayed his message Garith stood out of the chair. "I'll be parting ways from here I'll follow you to meet this Eliwood guy but then I'm leaving I'm better off on my own," Garith said coldly as he put on his cloak. "So let's not waste any time and get going," He added with a serious look on his face. The mage had seemed so eager to partner up with some one Garith began to think. The laguz girl seemed to be a bit careless and adventurous, and the knight seemed alright but with a sense of doing things by the book, Garith concluded.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen nodded friendly and in respect and they were off into the audience room which also was the throne room. On the throne was Lord Eliwood sitting and wagging slowly his son as the son fell asleep. The child's mother the came and took him away to an another room.
    "Welcome Wasen and friends. I hope you have been taking cared well the time you have been here. Here you may find shelter and food for as long as this hideous storm is over us. Lord Hector had sent you a message to me, am I right?" Eliwood asked.
    "Yes lord Eliwood" Wasen said and took out a pergament from under his armor and gave it to Eliwood who read it.
    "This doesn't look good..." Eliwood mumbled as he read thorugh it. "It's clear that Hector has the same feeling as I have about this storm and it's not only us who are feeling it too. Ninian can feel too that something is terrible wrong and we can only assume the worse, that the dragon's gate has been opened!"

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos walked slowly to the auidence chamber. Meeting Lord Eliwood, he had never imagined that would really happen. The Dragon Gates...his heart sunk a bit thinking about how that would affect his family especially there merchant and travelling ways, images of bandits and fire spread through his mind. I must become strong to protect them and there livelihood was all he could think about.
    When they finally arrived in the Audience chmaber. Parthos was silent, Lord Eliwood had quite a prescences he also looked noble and strong. Parthos was filled with admiration of the Lord.
    "This doesn't look good..." Eliwood mumbled as he read thorugh the letter. "It's clear that Hector has the same feeling as I have about this storm and it's not only us who are feeling it too. Ninian can feel too that something is terrible wrong and we can only assume the worse, that the dragon's gate has been opened!"
    For Parthos there was a slight ringing in his ears and he felt a small hole in his stomach, it would be just like 1 year ago with the Black Fang and Bandits but only worse. "How do we close it!?" Parthos said his voice filled with agitation.

HunterZero

Years
    As Garith listened to what Eliwood had to say he became more impatient and entered a bad mood he wasn't being his normal self. "If you have closed the dragon gates before why not do it again," Garith suggested to Eliwood his voice getting louder. "Let's not waste our time here and get going to those gates," He shouted. "Where is this gate and how do I close it I'll go myself I didn't come across seas for this I've taken on laguz dragons before if the dragons are anything like the ones I've face then we're in for one tough fight so you'll need an elite squad of fighters to take on a dragon," He said angrily.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina followed them closely and after entering the audience Chamber she bowed her head slightly for a moment showing her peoples gesture of respect for Lord Eliwood.

"This doesn't look good..." he muttered reading the letter Wasen had handed to him. "It's clear that Hector has the same feeling as I have about this storm and it's not only us who are feeling it too. Ninian can feel too that something is terrible wrong and we can only assume the worse, that the dragon's gate has been opened!"

Kemina watched him as her thoughts raced through her mind remembering all the bandits she had come across the year before, the picture she got in her mind thinking about the dragon's gate was ten times worse. "How do we close it!?" Partho's agitated voice rang out.

"Whatever needs to be done to close it I'll offer my help to do it" she said wondering how much help a young laguz could be.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Eliwood turned to Garith. "You should try to control your anger a little better. It's not that simple. The Dragon's Gate is located on the island of Valor, even called The Dread Isle and it's called dread for a reason since before us had no one ever returned back. It will be hard to find a boat who even will ship us there. And don't think that laguz dragons even can compare to real dragons. Even Athos, one of the eight legends, had to sacrifice his life to save us one year ago. How to close the dragon's gate? It's only possible for a dragon itself or a person with enough quintessence who can open and close it here on Elibe. Dragons can never open it in their own world so it can only be opened and closed on Valor at the gate." Eliwood answered.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    "Where is this gate and how do I close it I'll go myself I didn't come across seas for this I've taken on laguz dragons before if the dragons are anything like the ones I've face then we're in for one tough fight so you'll need an elite squad of fighters to take on a dragon," Garith said angrily. A sudden anger grabbed Parthos, too yell at the Lord of Pherae, a hero to the people with Lord Hector and Lady Lyndis. During his travel's with his merchant family he had heard all the stories you could hear about the Dragons Gate and the battles the lords went to get there.
    Eliwood then explained to Garith that it was not that simple. Then Parthos added sharply "There is no way we can leave with this thunderstorm either, so don't get impatient"

Back