• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Yay ^^ Now we can finally begin this RP :)

Realized right now that I've forgot to make a SU myself xD Anyway, here it is :)

Name: Wasen Aeon
    Class: Knight (Seriously, how awesome isn't those awesome tanks? :P)
    Appearance: Wasen has short brown hair and bright blue eyes and wears his usual grey knight armor.
    Personality: Wasen is very protectful of those he holds close and would do anything for his friends. He's often short-spoken and does not saying much. He has often hard to say no because he wants everyone to be satisfied and hate to hurt others if that can't be avoided.
    Background: He grew up in Ostia which is the largest province of Lycia. One year ago was Wasen just a apprentice but was a part of the apprentices that was trained by Oswin, one of those who stopped Nergal. He was later on sent away on a mission in Pharae where he is now and because of a thunderstorm so does he has to stay there for some time.

(OCC: Alright, let's start it ^^)

Wasen looked out of the window. It was a huge thunderstorm that probably would stay in a few days. He was at least lucky that he made it to Pharae before the storm reached began to beome real dangerous. Pharae had long been Ostia's alliances and it looked like it would stay that in many generations. He had been sent here to leave a message to Lord Eliwood himself which was a real important job. Until Lord Eliwood would have time so couldn't he do anything but wait. However, there was a feeling that kept nagging him that this storm was far from normal from other storms. This one just stenched evil.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Kemina stumbled through the rain as the storm became more violent. Just a little farther she thought through the pain she was in. Pharae seemed so close yet so far away because of how much pain she was in. The young laguz sucked in a sharp breath as she finally entered Pharae not liking the evil stench of the storm. I need...hel.. was her last thought before she collapsed bruised and bloody all over after having been ambushed by something she couldn't even tell what it was.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos was waiting beside Wasen. He uncharacteristicly had the hood of his mage robes up, even though it wasn't raining inside, he found this odd but didn't bother taking his hood down. He looked down on the forest, trying to find something of remote intrest to watch. Oblivious to the ominious feeling the rain gave he could only think of Waiting for Lord Eliwood is taking a while.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Wasen kept staring out of the window at the thunderstorm that was intact. His looked down and saw from distance that a young girl was halting through the plains and suddenly collapsed. Wasen knew that he had to do something and even though he knew it was risky so did he walk out in the rain and somewhat running to the girl and inspected the damage. He looked severe injured so he lifted her up really carefully and took her back into the fortress. He didn't knew what the girl had been through but he couldn't just stand there and let the girl die. He took her into the nursery and let the nursers take care of the rest. When she woke up so would he ask her gently what happened but for now does he needs to survive.

Later on did he returned to where he and Parthos had been before.
    "Sorry about that. Hopefully will the life of the girl yet be her own." (OCC: I don't know if they both know each other but I suppose they don't?)
    "So, mage. Looks like I'm not the only one taking cover from the thunderstorm. Are you just passing by or do you have any intentions here?" Wasen asked politely.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina opened her eyes slowly and saw a dim light "Am I dead" she said disoriented the last thing she remembered was collapsing in the storm and footsteps running her way. She tried to sit up but fell back against the pillows I must be dead she thought sadly.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    "Oh great it seems that I've been caught in this storm," Garith thought his cloak on and his hood up to protect his face. He had just moved to Pharae to help the group of people trying to keep the gates closed. "I must find shelter," Garith thought as he noticed lighting crashing down near him. Garith walked a few more minutes before he had stopped to see something strange. He noticed a man waving a stick through the air and shouting something. Garith then ran to the man to warn him to get to shelter when he heard what he was shouting. "Go away demons!" The man shouted waving a large stick through the air. The man was old and skinny he had obviously hadn't eaten in a while. "Sir please get to shelter," Garith advised the old man who was ignoring him. "Sir please!" Garith shouted at the old man. "I cannot go inside because a tree fell near my house a is blocking the door. "Oh ok sir let's go to your house and I'll deal with the tree," Garith offered as the man took Garith to his house.

"Ok back up," Garith said as he pulled out his sword and got into a fighting stance. He then swung his sword at the tree slicing it in two and then moved one half so the man can get inside his house. "Thank you," The old man said as he ran inside his house. "Ok now where do I go?" Garith thought as he noticed a fortress in the distance. He ran as fast as he could to the fortress he hated being out during a thunderstorm. "Hello is anyone there please let me in!" Garith shouted banging on the door of the fortress

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Parthos watched Wasen run away to help the person who just collapsed. How could I have not seen that he thought glaring at his reflection. He just stayed where he was knowing that he couldn't help.

Parthos looked up when he heard the clunking of the knight come back. "So, mage. Looks like I'm not the only one taking cover from the thunderstorm. Are you just passing by or do you have any intentions here?" Wasen asked politely. Parthos paused for a secound and laughed, he pulled back his hood "Well in truth I just want to find some companions to travel with, so i thought I would try to be a mercenary" He found it very strange to call himself a mercenary especially since he always thought of them as big, tough, strong warriors not a skinny weak mage. Parthos heard a banging and asked Wasen "I don't think I'm supposed to invite others into anothers Castle so would you let them in?" he paused "Sir Knight" considering that would be the best way to address a Knight who you don't know. Parthos smiled and said goodbye walking off, decideing that Lord Eliwood was taking too long and that the girl who was just saved was more interesting than waiting.

Lilliana

Years
    Kemina sat up weakly still looking around "I must be dead" she said again having reached that conclusion the young laguz fell back against the pillows as footsteps approached the room and one of her ears flattened from the volume of the steps.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    When Parthos entered the room he heard the voice of a girl saying "I must be dead" his face scrunched up and said "I don't think you are, I thought there are meant to be nurses here to tell patients that, I wonder where they went" He looked around and noticed that the wounded girl was the only person in the room. He walked over to her bed. Then noticed the cat ears. "Oh your a laguz. I didn't think..." He paused "My name is Parthos, what about you? and also how did you end up like that?" he quickly added hoping that this might be an opening for the chance to gain a companion to travel with.

Lilliana

Years
    "I don't think you are, I thought there are meant to be nurses here to tell patients that, I wonder where they went" a voice said interrupting her thoughts. Kemina looked up and spotted and blonde haired mage dressed in green walk into the room and over to her bed. Before she could respond she heard him make a comment about her being a laguz before introducing himself and asking her who she was and what happened to her.

"Nice to meet you Parthos, my names Kemina. As to what happened to me I don't really know all I remember is the storm starting and some dark figure jumping me" she said watching him

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    (OOC: LOL for a secound when i read it, it said,"...she said watching him DO A BACKFLIP" lololol )

"Nice to meet you Parthos, my names Kemina. As to what happened to me I don't really know all I remember is the storm starting and some dark figure jumping me" she said watching him. "Thats worrying" He said wondering if the assailant was still around and clutched his book tightly "Weren't you travelling with anyone?" He asked worriedly while looking at Kemina, No one would travel alone unless there strong or are in a bad situation, his brow creased presumeing that there was a very bad reason to why she was alone but at least she doesn't have to be alone anymore he thought hopefully.

Lilliana

Years
    (Wow lol)

"Weren't you travelling with anyone?" Kemina heard Parthos ask worriedly. She noticed his brow creased and he was clutching the book in his hands. "I was banished from my tribe five years ago. I've been travelling alone trying to find a group of people to join with no luck so far." she answered bluntly.

HunterZero

Years
    Garith had banged on the door some more before he gave up. He figured no one was going to let him in so he must figure out another way to get in. "Out of all the days not to answer a door they pick this one," Garith thought upset about the lack of people helping him. He walked to a window near where he was standing peered in to see if anyone was there. Saw two people an man and a woman talking. The woman looked pretty banged up and the man looked concerned for her well being. "Hey can anyone here me in there I need help please open the door!" Garith shouted as he tapped on he window of the room.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    "I was banished from my tribe five years ago. I've been travelling alone trying to find a group of people to join with no luck so far." she answered bluntly. For a moment Parthos was slightly taken aback.
    "No one would take in a Laguz? But Laguz are powerfull and strong...you must have had really bad luck" He was surprised, very surprised. He looked at Kemina, his hopes riseing hoping that he didn't have to be alone. "Well..." he began then suddenly and eagerly went on "I guess you won't have bad luck anymore, we should travel together! That's the reason I came here, mages are quite benificial, we can hit enemies from afar and close to us and magic is very powerfull" Parthos was trying his hardest to sell himself to Kemina, he couldn't help himself when a broad smile was covering his face, filled with nothing but hope.

He looked up when he saw the banging on the window, he musn't have been let in he thought. He ran over to the window and opened it up.

HunterZero

Years
    Garith happily crawled through the window now finally inside somewhere warm. "Thank you kind sir my name is Garith Valkyrie I'm here to join a group of warriors to help keep the dragon gates closed," Garith said as he bowed politely to the man that let him in and the girl sitting on the bed. "Might I ask who are you two and what happened to you miss," Garith said as he noticed the girl looked like as if she was mauled by a bear. Garith then took of his cloak and placed it on a chair nearby which he then sat on.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    (OOC: Do you think you could make an OOC thread for this Wasen?)

"Thank you kind sir my name is Garith Valkyrie I'm here to join a group of warriors to help keep the dragon gates closed," Garith said as he bowed politely, Parthos retreated back to Kemina's side furthering himself from the man taken aback by how straightforward and to the point he was.
    "I have no idea what your talking about..." Parthos replied quickly not sure what to think of the words dragon gate. He watched the man sit down, he must be a mercenary a real one who is strong he thought looking at his armor and figure and a slight twang of jealousy went through him.

"Might I ask who are you two and what happened to you miss," Garith asked.
    "I'm Parthos and this is Kemina she was just attacked by a mysterious dark figure" remembering what she said and wasn't sure if Kemina would want to repeat her story, so he took the obligation of answearing for her considering that more people would ask most definatly, like the nurse that wasn't here and that knight who rescued her.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
    "I guess you won't have bad luck anymore, we should travel together! That's the reason I came here, mages are quite benificial, we can hit enemies from afar and close to us and magic is very powerful" Parthos said before someone knocked on the window and he went over letting a man in.
    "Thank you kind sir my name is Garith Valkyrie I'm here to join a group of warriors to help keep the dragon gates closed," this man said confusing Kemina What's the dragon gates? she thought as this Garith person said something else "Might I ask who are you two and what happened to you miss," before sitting on a chair.
    "I'm Parthos and this is Kemina she was just attacked by a mysterious dark figure" Parthos said answering for her.
    "Thanks Parthos and I'd love to travel with you" She said with a smile glad that she didn't have to repeat her story again and thankful that Parthos took the liberty to for her.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    (OCC: Sorry about me taking time but that's because of the timelines. I've just had a good night sleep :P Sure, I'll be creating one right away ^^)

Wasen was curious about the young lady he had rescued and walked into the nursery and found that she was not alone. Parthos was there but there was also an another man there. He looked at the window and saw it was still open somewhat.
    "Normally would people sneaking in any other way then the main gate be punished, at least in Ostia, but I will give a good word about you when I'll take to Lord Eliwood this time. Do you know this girl?" Wasen asked the man.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    "Thanks Parthos and I'd love to travel with you" Kemina said with a smile. A large grin broke across Parthos's face. "Thank you so much Kemina!" He gleefully grabbed her hand, much to his own surprise. The grin that was plastered on his face slowly faded as a new thought crossed his mind, he let go of her hand, what now? Just as he was about to speak his thoughts , The Ostian Knight then came into the room.
    "Normally would people sneaking in any other way then the main gate be punished, at least in Ostia, but I will give a good word about you when I'll take to Lord Eliwood this time. Do you know this girl?" Wasen asked the man sitting in the chair. Parthos turned his head to face Garith.

HunterZero

Years
    As the man said asked Garith if he knew the girl he looked to her to get a better look. She was much prettier than he thought she looked like if she was from somewhere near Crimea but then he saw something that sparked his interest. "No I do not know this girl but I know of her people you are laguz right?" Garith asked as he stood up from the chair now his voice low he was getting shy. He said that because he had noticed her white tail. "You remind me of a famous laguz that fought with commander Ike," Garith said as he shrugged. "Much prettier than the girl I'm thinking of though," He added as he sat back down. "So where is this Eliwood I've heard some much about?" Garith asked.

Back