• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 Expo Discussion Thread

Years
  • Content

[alink id="intro"]Introduction[/alink id]
    [alink id="schedule"]Schedule[/alink id]
    [alink id="schedule"]Videos[/alink id]
    [alink id="attending"]Companies/Developers Attending[/alink id]
    [alink id="int"]Discussion[/alink id]

E3 Expo Discussion Thread

[a id]intro[/a id]

Introduction

I know it is a little early, but still
    Well, it is coming to that time of the year again where the E3 Expo is put on, this year it is at Los Angeles Conference Center.
    The dates for the Expo is the 7th to the 9th June.
    For years now, the E3 has been one of the biggest gaming events where the leading companies show off their new technology and games. Some of the biggest announcements have been made at this event.

Every year, the presentations are streamed live on various websites, so if you can't make it to an event, have no fear, you can watch it in the comfort of your own home. Last year, the members of PC 'nerded' out over the event and I plan for us to do the same this year.

[a id]schedule[/a id]

Conference Schedule

6th June
    9:30 AM PST/12:30 PM EST/5:30 PM GMT – Microsoft Press Conference
    12:30 PM PST/3:30 PM EST/8:30 PM GMT – EA Press Conference
    2:30 PM PST/5:30 PM EST/10:30 PM GMT – Ubisoft Press Conference
    5:00 PM PST/8:00 PM EST/1:00 AM GMT (Tuesday Morning) – Sony Press Conference

7th June
    Nintendo
    9:00 AM PT, 12:00 PM ET - Nintendo Press Conference

[a id]after[/a id]

Official Videos

Konami's Pre-Expo Video.

More will be added at a laster date.

[a id]attending[/a id]

Companies/Developers Attending

In the spoiler list, is a list of the different companies and developers that will be attending the E3 conference.
    :::WARNING It is a long list:::
    Spoiler:

[a id]int[/a id]

Discussion

This thread aims to get you excited and talking about everything that is involved with E3. From the new announcement of the Wii HD (Project Cafe) to the new Gears of War game, to the snippets and teasers for The Last Guardian.
    Let me tell you this, if you are a fan of gaming, it is one event you don't want to miss.

First and for-most. What are you most excited about for E3?

Get discussing!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm hoping to hear something about Tales of Graces from Namco. Heard it was scheduled for release NEXT year though, probably due to Tales of the Abyss being ported to 3DS sometime this year (hopefully?). Can't say there's much that I know about this year that I'm excited about though. Maybe I'm just out of the loop, lol. But I was much more excited about last year's E3. Twas a good one for Nintendo. Not a fanboy, but I typically gravitate to Nintendo consoles. Sony will probably reveal something that will make my wallet cry that it hasn't had the chance to purchase a PS3...I'm just really out of the loop this year. lol

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have the week off work just so I can watch this otherwise I would be working during sonys conference. I really want to see what sony is doing as far as PSN is concerned as I am rapidly getting fed up with it. I have completed a lot of games that I needed to but now I really want to play online but I can't.

I am also hoping for some bad company 3 info. I love this series and already have my copy pre ordered. Also Medal of honour, I loved the newest one spent ages playing it and 100% completed it. Which if anyone has it will know is hard so I am hoping on some news of a new MOH game.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm probably most excited about the Nintendo conference, and more importantly, some sort of official name for Project Café. More information on the 3DS would be nice, and something Mario related as well. In other words, I'm pretty much looking forward to everything on the Nintendo side of things. I might look to the Xbox side for just random things, and maybe the PS3 for any announcement of Ratchet and Clank, but I highly doubt that.

Also, I would be pretty damned if they mention anything Guitar Hero.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • haha i like it how nintendo gets its own day.
    tis a shame that square and level 5 are coming but then again they've always had their own conference late in the year.
    things i am looking forward to and would like to see:
    -project cafe. well a new console is always exciting and i'm interested in seeing what games are in development for it.
    -mario 3ds. the pics shown looks sweeeet, and am pretty excited to see a 3d mario game debut on a handheld.
    -castlevania LoS 2. the ending of LoS completely blew me away and i seriously can't wait to see where mercurysteam is going to take one of the most longest running franchise.
    -kirby (console) i've been waiting 6 years for this game (ever since it was announced for the cube) and i just hope at e3 they will give us a little more insight into this game, maybe even have it as a launch game with the cafe.
    thats all i can think of for now.

Years
  • Time for my reaction post
    I am making sure I am free for this! XD
    I have always stayed up and watched E3 and chatted with my friends about it. I love having massive chats on E3 and I might try and see if we can get a group going in IRC or something so we can have a big chat about it, because part of the fun is seeing peoples reactions about x,y,z announcements.​

Years
  • I don't think I'm as excited for E3 as I was last year, but I'm still looking forward to it. I'm wanting to see Nintendo say something else about Skyward Sword, although seeing what the new console is like so far will be interesting, too. And like Sydian, I'm hoping for more on Tales of Graces f, as well. And PLEASE, something about Xenoblade.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • There are really only a few things i'm looking forward to this year.

I'd love to see a little bit of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, though I haven't even played Brotherhood yet. Waiting for a price decrease D:

In a weird turn of events, i'm actually excited to see Nintendos conference for a change.
    I don't normally care about anything Nintendo does, but this new console is intriguing to say the least, and i'll probably have to get it so I can catch up on my Animal Crossing. I recently found my old AC disc for Gamecube in my closet and started playing again :P

Also, I hope we get videos or something of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • What channel is E3 on? Or do they have a web livestream or something?

I hope we hear of Skyrim :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I wanna see some information on Project Cafe and the NGP. As for the games, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only games I'm interested in.

GUESS WHAT SERIES I LIKE.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • I wanna see some information on Project Cafe and the NGP. As for the games, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only games I'm interested in.

square enix won't be at e3 so no use getting your hopes up.

Years
  • I wanna see some information on Project Cafe and the NGP. As for the games, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only games I'm interested in.

There was me thinking Versus XIII and XIII-2 were the same thing. Guess I'm missing out on VsXIII after all.

I'm not really looking forward to anything this year, everything has already been announced and I doubt many big games will be announced at E3. I suppose I'll just be looking for gameplay videos of the games I'm already interested in (mainly BF3).

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I wanna see some information on Project Cafe and the NGP. As for the games, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 are the only games I'm interested in.

Katamari? Sonic?

I'm interested in what the Cafe/Stream/WiiHD/etc. could look like. Sure as heck hope they have more surprises than that funky controller. NGP too, but to a lesser degree.

Any good games for the 3DS will be welcomed with open arms. Street Fighter just doesn't do it for me. Kingdom Hearts 3D information would be good too. Other than that, I'll have to see what catches my eye.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Woot~! E3! I'm excited as I am every year. E3 '05 will always be my fav <3
    I'm exciting for the Nintendo press conference. I'm more of a Nintendo fan, so anything from them I'm looking forward to. I'm anticipating with excitement for their announcement on the WiiHD and a better look into the controller for said console. Being a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I'd also like to see info on KH3D, as well.^^

For anyone living in the States, you can view E3 on G4, if you have the channel. They always show the press conferences of all three companies(Nintendo, Microsoft & Sony), as well as EA in their entirety.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • As your typical Nintendo fanboy, I'm most looking forward to what they're putting on the table this year. Perhaps more 3DS games or some more information on their new console.

Years
  • As your typical Nintendo fanboy, I'm most looking forward to what they're putting on the table this year. Perhaps more 3DS games or some more information on their new console.

As some of you may know, I haven't been a big fan of Nintendo since the Wii, and before really, but I am still really interested to just find out about the new console. I doubt I will be getting it, unless there are some stellar releases for it.

I am just really looking forward to the whole event. :3​

Years
  • To be fair I'm not a fanboy for Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo so I should be looking at all the consoles brought forward but I just have the feeling Cafe will be another gimmicky piece of crap.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    omgn.com said:
    Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)

Um, what? I'm... bewildered by this. If it's real, why? Didn't they already have the whole "toon" thing going?
    If it's fake, stop getting me intrigued over fantasies I didn't know I had.
    Either way, kinda weird no?

Last edited:
    Back