• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 Expo Discussion Thread

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
  • I'm excited for Project Cafe, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Kingdom Hearts whatever-"-quel"-is-getting-released, Kirby Wii, and future 3DS games. I'd love to hear if Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is receiving a port for the Nintendo Wii or Project Cafe. Basically, everything Nintendo, pretty much. ^^

Not to mention future Pokemon game developments! I'm itching to hear what that upcoming Pokemon game is next month, and RS3DS or Gray Version would be awesome announcements, as well as new Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum/XD-esque entries, a Pokemon Snap sequel, or even that once-hinted-at action Pokemon game. The possibilities are so enthralling! :cer_boogie:

omgn.com said:
    Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)
    Um, what? I'm... bewildered by this. If it's real, why? Didn't they already have the whole "toon" thing going?
    If it's fake, stop getting me intrigued over fantasies I didn't know I had.
    Either way, kinda weird no?

This...Wind Waker and its sequels seem "paper-ish" enough for the Legend of Zelda series....and would this be a remake? Weird, but somewhat intriguing...

OH, AND IS F-ZERO GETTING SOMETHING SOON? ;_;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Speaking of Kirby, a couple of things I'm going to be looking for in the Nintendo Conference, are the new Kirby Wii game, and the other new handheld game, Gather! Kirby. It's weird that the DS one isn't on the 3DS, but nonetheless, I'll be getting it, or wanting to hear about it at E3 this year. ^_^

Apart from that, there really isn't much I'm looking to hear about in general, apart from the Project Cafe, Skyward Sword, and any other Mario game to be released for the 3DS/Wii. I would love to hear some titles which are coming out for the 3DS shop, and maybe some more about Paper Mario 3DS.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Um, what? I'm... bewildered by this. If it's real, why? Didn't they already have the whole "toon" thing going?
    If it's fake, stop getting me intrigued over fantasies I didn't know I had.
    Either way, kinda weird no?

If it's the same list I'm thinking of, then it's pretty much fake. Mass Effect is a third party game set for release, but Microsoft has the rights to the first game iirc. The rest of the games on the list just don't really seem likely.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I certainly want to know what's up with Nintendo's Coffee Machine. Apparently Aonuma said they were going to announce a new Zelda game to celebrate the 25th anniversariy of the series so I do wonder what he meant with that- SS is more than announced already.

Also, I hope we can get info about Paper Mario 3D. I really love that saga D:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'd give just about anything for a new Castlevania for 3DS to be announced, but realistically we'll just see some stuff on NeverDead and then probably DDR for Kinect :|

Years
  • DDR? That would be interesting. However, you can't beat the old school arcade mats.

A Castlevania for the 3DS would be amazing. I do love the old school games of Castlevania so seeing something that would keep the old fashioned gameplay.​

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm not particularly interested in anything Konami will be showing - I've never played MGS or Castlevania or really any of their other big franchises. I wonder if we'll top "WAN MIRRION TRWOOPS" this year though.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • DDR? That would be interesting. However, you can't beat the old school arcade mats.

A Castlevania for the 3DS would be amazing. I do love the old school games of Castlevania so seeing something that would keep the old fashioned gameplay.​

They finally released a current-gen DDR last year but I didn't buy it because it supposedly had a terrible playlist. I would definitely miss the bubblegum techno crazy J-Pop of the PS2 installments. Just with Dance Central so popular, I don't think Konami will let one of its flagship franchises slip into obsolescence so easily.

I have a strict No 3D Castlevanias policy so I never played Lords of Shadow. I really just want something that plays like SotN and the GBA/DS games. Dawn of Sorrow came out pretty soon after the DS launch so I'd expect something similar to happen with the 3DS.

Of course, I'd love to see Suikoden VI announced but I think I have to face the fact that it's a dead franchise at this point T_T

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • a Suikoden annoucement would really interest me. I love them games loads. I don't really play to many Konami games myself but I will watch it anyway just for something to do lol.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Also, I hope we can get info about Paper Mario 3D. I really love that saga D:
    This is truely something I have to agree on. I've always loved the Paper Mario games, and I know for a fact that this one's delving back to it's roots, so it's going back to having turn-based battles, unlike in Super Paper Mario, so I'm looking forward to any information for it. :) Also really anything new for the 3DS, such as a new mainstream Mario game, which I'm pretty sure they'll be showcasing. I think I remember reading somewhere that Shigeru Miyamoto-san said that there was going to be a release of one before the end of the year which would be great. :D

Also, I'm looking forward to anything Nintendo-related, especially the Project Cafe, which should look cool. I wanna see if any of these rumours which I've heard are true, including the stuff about being a normal controller now, having a small screen on the controller, or this "feel" simulation, which I've heard about.

Years
  • Well, after a huge server fail and slow streaming, the Konami pre show is now on air.

They aren't talking about much except a kind of meet the developers thing, unless I have missed something.
    OH OH! MGS Snake Eater!

So, the main points of Konami.
    We learned about the Transfarring system from Konami and Kojima Productions.
    Konami announced the Silent Hill Collection, featuring SH2 and SH3 in HD.
    A portable Silent Hill game, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, is coming to the PlayStation NGP.
    Hideo Kojima announced that he's working on a brand new graphics engine called the Fox Engine.
    Metal Gear Solid: HD collection and Zone of the Enders: HD Collection will be making their way to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
    Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Trailer E3 2011. Konami Press Conference Unveils New MGS Trailer for Nintendo 3DS.
    NeverDead Trailer Revealed at Konami's E3 2011 Press Conference with Megadeth Providing the Soundtrack. Check It Out!
    E3 2011 Konami Press Conference Announces Metal Gear Solid HD Collectionfor November Release.
    Silent Hill: Downpour Trailer Storms the Stage at Konami's E3 2011 Press Conference. Get Swept Up in the Deluge!
    NeverDead's hero never dies! Check him out as the first details are revealed.

Read more: https://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/p...the-konami-news-you-can-handle/#ixzz1OATvrrCJ

Last edited:
    Years
  • I DON'T CARE! SILENT HILL 2 HD! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! XDDD

I feel sorry for Morkula because I just spazzed out on MSN to me. I think I scared him. I will be getting that Silent Hill HD collection.​

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • By far, the thing I'm the most interested in would be the megaton announcement of Project Cafe. If anyone will win E3, it's Nintendo because the recently launched 3DS is already going strong and along with whatever new console is behind the curtain, they will launch a new generation. I haven't really been following Microsoft much, so they could do anything and I can't say much else about them. Things are looking really bad for Sony right now and whether they will be able to repair the massive PR damage from the Geohot war and the recent hacks will be anyone's guess.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • There is going to be a Frogger 3D. That's freaking brilliant. xD;
    I'm hoping to hear more from Level 5 about Professor Layton. I hope they give us more details on Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle, especially.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years

• Darksiders 2 was officially revealed tonight. It looks good...I enjoyed the first and this one looks interesting, playing as Death and all.

Back