• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Here is one for the Final Fantasy fans.
Final Fantasy characters are taken by a man Lynx. They must go on a quest to destroy a man named Tread.
info needed.
name:
game taken from:
description:
other:

heres mine
Name:Cloud
game taken from:FF7
description:Long blonde hair, blue eyes, black pants and shirt, and carries his sword on his side
other: 6 years after first game so around the age of 27

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
Okay :)

name: Niji
game taken from: Final Fantasy X
description: A female of the human race, Niji is a Black Mage with a specialty in spells involving flame. Her weapon of choice is a long, engraved wooden staff that is painted in a variety of deep purples and reds, with a large onyx orb atop it. She has elbow length black hair with shockingly bright, violet ends and lilac eyes. She wears an ankle length, divided champagne coloured skirt and a black shirt with a single sleeve over the left arm.
other: 25 years old, and working on perfecting her skills

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I'll make one up.

name: Akira
game taken from: FF X
description: Gold eyes, navy hair, baggy jeans, black headband, black tank top, black fingerless gloves, tennis shoes, a sword with a blue blade and a sapphire on the top of the hilt at her waste, and a black cloak.
other: Her past and everything else about her is a mystery. The only thing known is that something bad happened to her when she was very young and it gave her a special power.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
WE CAN START NOW!!!!
"My name is Lynx and I called you here for one reason, to destroy a man named Tread."
"How did you bring us here?"
"Easy I transported you here from the game world, Cloud!!'
"How do you know my name? And what the H*LL are you!"
"You will find out soon enough. Now go, find Tread and destroy him!"
"Why should we do that?"
"Because he will destroy the Earth if you don't!!"

Alana

Years
"That's good enough for me." Said Akira calmly. "So where do we find him?" She asked with her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
Niji blinked at the man blandly and a frown creased her pale face. She had been confused when they had first been transported here - she still was, when she thought about it - and was gripping her staff tightly in her right fist, ready to unleash a spell at any moment, should the man before them prove to have harmful intentions.

"So, you pulled us from our homeworlds, and brought us... To where, exactly?" she asked, looking around, not showing any evidence that would prove she was actually somewhat nervous, maybe even frightened.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"You are in the world known only as Mizuho! Now go, I'm not sure where he is but you will find him!"
"Alright lets go!" Cloud said.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
Niji nodded slowly and swung her staff in a circle. It slowly shrunk into a small version, which she slipped into a small pouch hanging from a belt around her waist. "I suppose I'll have to trust you." She replied to Lynx.

She then turned to face Cloud, "So where to?" She asked. She was normally extremely independent, to the point of stubborn, but this seemed a good time to fall in behind a leader.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Akira took her hand off the hilt of her sword and shrugged. She walked up to the others quietly. "I'll come but just to let you know I fight alone. SO I won't be joining in on any frinedship battles."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
Niji looked at her, eyes flickering blackly over the sword at her hip. "Fine by me. Just don't drop that on your foot." She replied, lilac eyes glittering with the tease. She had never understood why someone would choose to use something as trivial as a blade instead of the internal powers that could be harnessed through training and rituals, something that she had gone through.

(ooc - a little self centred, isn't she?)

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Akira followed the others quietly. Right now what mattered to her was hurrying up and defeating this wierdo Tread. She shook her head. This would probably just be like the other pathetic tough guys trying to make a name for themselves.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"Guys please don't start fighting thats the last thing we need right now lets just find this dude,kill him and go home."Cloud said quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back