PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Here is one for the Final Fantasy fans.
Final Fantasy characters are taken by a man Lynx. They must go on a quest to destroy a man named Tread.
info needed.
name:
game taken from:
description:
other:

heres mine
Name:Cloud
game taken from:FF7
description:Long blonde hair, blue eyes, black pants and shirt, and carries his sword on his side
other: 6 years after first game so around the age of 27

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Do you mind if I use a character of my own?

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Sure go right on ahead but nake up a game that they come from.

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Okay :)

name: Niji
game taken from: Final Fantasy X
description: A female of the human race, Niji is a Black Mage with a specialty in spells involving flame. Her weapon of choice is a long, engraved wooden staff that is painted in a variety of deep purples and reds, with a large onyx orb atop it. She has elbow length black hair with shockingly bright, violet ends and lilac eyes. She wears an ankle length, divided champagne coloured skirt and a black shirt with a single sleeve over the left arm.
other: 25 years old, and working on perfecting her skills

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Cool, welcome to the rp!!

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 06:02 PM
^___^ Yay. Are we going to wait for more people to start, or are we just going to begin?

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
We'll wait for about two more people bu t others can join after that.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I'll make one up.

name: Akira
game taken from: FF X
description: Gold eyes, navy hair, baggy jeans, black headband, black tank top, black fingerless gloves, tennis shoes, a sword with a blue blade and a sapphire on the top of the hilt at her waste, and a black cloak.
other: Her past and everything else about her is a mystery. The only thing known is that something bad happened to her when she was very young and it gave her a special power.

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Welcome Alana! 1 or two more people and we can start!!!

Zell Dintch
January 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
name:Zidane
gtf:FF9
description: wears ragedy clothes, has long brown hair,has a tail!
other:none

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 07:46 PM
WE CAN START NOW!!!!
"My name is Lynx and I called you here for one reason, to destroy a man named Tread."
"How did you bring us here?"
"Easy I transported you here from the game world, Cloud!!'
"How do you know my name? And what the H*LL are you!"
"You will find out soon enough. Now go, find Tread and destroy him!"
"Why should we do that?"
"Because he will destroy the Earth if you don't!!"

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"That's good enough for me." Said Akira calmly. "So where do we find him?" She asked with her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Niji blinked at the man blandly and a frown creased her pale face. She had been confused when they had first been transported here - she still was, when she thought about it - and was gripping her staff tightly in her right fist, ready to unleash a spell at any moment, should the man before them prove to have harmful intentions.

"So, you pulled us from our homeworlds, and brought us... To where, exactly?" she asked, looking around, not showing any evidence that would prove she was actually somewhat nervous, maybe even frightened.

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"You are in the world known only as Mizuho! Now go, I'm not sure where he is but you will find him!"
"Alright lets go!" Cloud said.

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Niji nodded slowly and swung her staff in a circle. It slowly shrunk into a small version, which she slipped into a small pouch hanging from a belt around her waist. "I suppose I'll have to trust you." She replied to Lynx.

She then turned to face Cloud, "So where to?" She asked. She was normally extremely independent, to the point of stubborn, but this seemed a good time to fall in behind a leader.

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Akira took her hand off the hilt of her sword and shrugged. She walked up to the others quietly. "I'll come but just to let you know I fight alone. SO I won't be joining in on any frinedship battles."

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Your asking me? Ok lets head out! Lets head east to see if we can find this."

Triumphant Chaos
January 4th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Niji looked at her, eyes flickering blackly over the sword at her hip. "Fine by me. Just don't drop that on your foot." She replied, lilac eyes glittering with the tease. She had never understood why someone would choose to use something as trivial as a blade instead of the internal powers that could be harnessed through training and rituals, something that she had gone through.

(ooc - a little self centred, isn't she?)

Alana
January 4th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Akira followed the others quietly. Right now what mattered to her was hurrying up and defeating this wierdo Tread. She shook her head. This would probably just be like the other pathetic tough guys trying to make a name for themselves.

Randall Raichu
January 4th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Guys please don't start fighting thats the last thing we need right now lets just find this dude,kill him and go home."Cloud said quietly.

Blade
January 4th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Mind if I join?))

Name: Seifer Almasy
Game: FF8
Description: An arrogant warrior skilled with using the Gunblade efficiently. He stands 6"2 and is 18 years of age. Seifer has worked most of his life to perfect his techniques, which he has succeeded in doing so. He will always look of ways of testing an individuals strength for himself.
Other notables: Knowledge of basic elemental magic.

Triumphant Chaos
January 5th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Niji's eyes flickered to him, but she didn't respond. She knew she probably shouldn't be prodding insults at someone that she had known for barely a split second, but really, if the girl was going to insist on 'fighting alone' - Niji ignored the fact it was also the way she prefered to fight - then she had better be able to use her weapon, right?

The mage shook her head as her thoughts subsided into nothingness, disolving into the silence that seemed to have quickly come over them. "My name is Niji, by the way," she said in quick introduction.

(|ooc - I don't see why not. The more, the merrier!|)

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Akira shrugged. "Lets get moving then. I'd rather get this over with quickly. I have some unfinished business to finish back home."

Blade
January 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Seifer makes his way over to the group with a slight smirk look on his face. "Well, well, what do we have here? A group of three on it's way to save the world?" His trench coat flutters in the light breeze, as stops a couple of feet from them. "I was told by some guy Lynx that there was a group of people out to find Tread. I'm guessing that group is you?" He turns his attention to Niji "My name is Seifer... I will help you in your quest, but I wont be commanded what to do by anyone. He warns, speaking in a calm tone of voice.

Triumphant Chaos
January 5th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Pleasure," Niji said with a non-chalant nod. It seemed that their entire group was formed of hard-headed people, which would probably pose some sort of problem in some future battle, most likely at the grand finale, causing them all to die horrible deaths because they would refuse to work together properly. Of course, this wasn't really her problem. She could create a magical shield to protect herself at any time - well, almost any time, she wasn't invincible - while the others only had their blades, and maybe a few tricks.

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Enough chit chat. Lets get moving. Like I said before I'd rather not waste any time with this Tread. I have better things to do than play hero all day."

Zell Dintch
January 5th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"All right guys shut up and move we can't waste anytime. and we will have to fight together to beat this guy, so stop scruing around!" Zidane said!

Blade
January 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Seifer glances over to Zidane and Arika. "We will leave when everyone is ready, until then wait." He started to wonder to himself where these people who stood before him came from, and why this Tread was such a major threat to the planet. He scanned his surroundings, things sure looked different to what he was used to, the air was so much cleaner and there was soothing calmness about the place.

Triumphant Chaos
January 6th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Niji didn't respond to the obvious order, but instead looked around, seeming to be doing almost the same as Seifer was, in analysing the surrondings, but she was also doing something slightly different. A gentle breeze blew up around them as Niji closed her eyes and felt through the air with a thread of power. The atmosphere was different, and she knew that her spells would react in an uncontrolled manner if she didn't fine tune her senses to this new environment.

Her staff came out of her belt pouch of its own accord and hung limply in the air until she seized it, her eyes open once more, simply staring at the orb that sat atop the long rod in her hand. Light seemed to do two different things upon hitting it. It was either absorbed into the dark colour, or it would ricochet off of the jewel and cast strange colourings on the ground. Sometimes, it seemed that the light even shone through the gem, making it light up and glow. It had always been something that interested her, for even she didn't know why it did such a thing.

Randall Raichu
January 6th, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Now lets head out towards those mountains. That would be the best place to start."

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Is it too late for me to join?
I hope not.
name: Vincent Valentine
game taken from: FF VII
description:Attached
other: He is always carrying some kind of gun with him, and prefers keeping his life concealed. He is a very moody person, and after losing his one true love, and being chaged into a mutant, he has reason to. He is able to change into four separate creatures thanks to experiments performed on him by a evil coporation known as the Shinra.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Akira didn't respond. She just checked out the suroundings. It was a nice place. At least nicer than the one she had left. She walked off a bit and waited for the others to hurry up. She didn't take orders but when it came to a real chalange like everyone seemed to think this Tread was. She hadn't had a decent fight for a long time and this might be enough to... She turned and waited for the others.

Zell Dintch
January 6th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Welcome, Flygon. As they walked up to the mountains, sounds of life keeping everyone alert Zidane noticed someone in the darkness."Who are you?"

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 08:18 PM
OOC: Guess it's not too late. Just read your PM randall....^^

IC: They had spotted me.
" I am Vincent Valentine. I mean you no harm if you mean me none as well. I will not get in your way. Please, continue along your path, and forget you ever met me. If not, you will regret it."

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Akira stepped forward her hand on the hilt of her sword. "I do not take commands. Tell me why I should listen to you?"

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I merely shrugged and smiled a faint smile.

" Do not listen if you do not want to. No one is forcing you. I am merely making a suggestion. However, I doubt you would like to fight me. I do hope it doesn't come to that though," I said.
" However, if it does, be sure that I won't be held responsible for anything that may happen to you."

Randall Raichu
January 6th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Because he will kill you if you don't. Lynx brought you here didn't he Vincent? The question is why didn't he bring Barret or Tifa?"

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Akira kept her hand on her sword. By the way he spoke she was sure he was a good fighter. Possibly a worthy oponent.

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
" Barret, Tifa, Cid, all of them seemed to have vanished Cloud. As I had thought you did. It seems I was wrong. I may also be wrong about what lurks deeper inside. I hope so, otherwise, you will face a treacherous journey, something even you may not be able to handle," I said. I began walking back into the shadows, fixated on the idea of staying hidden, as I had for all those years.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Akira watched him. He was trying to hide but she could still see him. I am sure that is not the last we will see of him.

Triumphant Chaos
January 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Niji, being more than a little anti-social, simply watched the interaction with her eyes blazing with distrust for the man in the shadows. Sure, he had introduced himself, but with the way he was acting, it could well have been a fake name. Okay, so maybe she was overreacting, but she had never been able to let herself live it down when she trusted someone too easily - she was already kicking herself about the whole 'save my world' thing.

And of course, there was the problem that the guy had appeared and then left again after only a few short words. Sure, it was common in wanderers. They get pushed around so often that they begin to distrust everyone - it was beginning to happen to her - but still... There were just things about him that sang out 'don't trust me!'

Then again, she suspected rocks of having murder plots.

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Vincent ,these people will not trust you if they don't see your face. Trust me on that.
Secondly I have a feeling that this Tread guy has everybody else. If your gonna come with us you will help. If I can't handle this battle I will do best to help the rest of you guys along." CLoud said in a mysterious vioce.

Zell Dintch
January 7th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Zidane with his hand on his dagger listened intently.He was ready to strike at any moment.He looked in the shadows looking for Vincent.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Akira's hand had left her dagger. She could sense that there was no need to be anxous. She stepped back and simply watched.

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Guy's this is Vincent. He's from my world. He will not harm you unless you give him reason. And If I were you I wouldn't. I don't even want to get Vincent on my bad side. I'm not saying I can't beat him, I'm just saying we would probably both ba dead. And I don't feel like dying."

Blade
January 7th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Seifer continues to watch the group from a distance, he didn't yet trust them and wasn't about to make any sudden friendly gestures to them. He leaned against a tall tree waiting for the man called Vincent to show himself, as he was doing this he looked towards the sky and noticed it was darker than before. He thinks nothing of it and turns his attention back to the group. Finally loosing his patience, he makes his way over there. "Look... Are we going to sit around all day doing nothing, or get the job done?" He peers into the cave "If your not going to show yourself to these people, then say so" He walks back to where he was standing, awaiting what the group finally decided to do.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Akira watches Seifer rant. She turned back to where Vincent had vanished. "Vincent is of no concern to me. Neither is this mision for that matter and it is becoming less and less. So lets stop this chit chat and move on."

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Lets go." I said. "I know Vincent will always have my back, for everything I've done for him." I thought to my self

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Bout time." Muttered Akira. She started walking again.

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
As he was walking Cloud heard a loud hawk sound. He pulled his sword and looked to the sky. He saw a hawk with a man riding on the back."Guys lets follow that hawk and see if he can help us."

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Akira watches the hawk for a second then runs off after Randall.

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 10:24 PM
"If my feelings are right that guy can help us find Tread some how." I said running.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"What makes you so sure? I can sense some thing about him but its hard to tell what it is."

Randall Raichu
January 7th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"I don't know. Lets go find out who he is."

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 11:50 PM
For a while, I was just ignoring everything they were all saying. Then I began to realize how intently they were watching, waiting for me to attack them somehow.

I wanted to speak, but I had said everything I could say to them. Whether or not they heeded my advice, and left immediately, was solely up to them. After they had left, I made my way back into my cave.
For a while, I had made it my home. It was just as Lucretia's had been, and yet, it felt so much emptier. Although she had nothing to make her cave stand out, it was just more significant because she was there.
I began doubting whether or not I had chosen correctly in not following Cloud and his newly acquired party. and qucikly abandoned these thoughts.
If they needed my assistance, or even wanted it, I'd know....

Randall Raichu
January 8th, 2005, 12:39 AM
As the hawk started to drop I started to get excited."Lets hurry!"

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Akira nodded and put her hand on the hilt of her sword. She tensed ready for battle.

Randall Raichu
January 8th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Cloud pulled out his sword and held it to the throat of the man. Do you know a man named Tread?" Yes I do, but why does he concern you?" " Well lets just say we have business to attend to.Where is he?""He is in the woods down past Fid, thats two towns past here."He replied." Thank you," I said as I lowered my sword.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Akira did not release her sword and continued to watch the man. "We have what we need lets go."

Flygon_Zero
January 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
The doubt in my mind had grown to be too much. I couldn't stand not knowing if Cloud neededd assistance. He usually did though. His hard headedness got him in a lot of trouble during our fights with Sephiroth.
Who knows what awaits us here? I thought.
I grabbed what little equipment I had, including the Death Penalty given to me by Lucretia, and ran outside to try and catch up to Cloud.

Triumphant Chaos
January 8th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Niji's ears pricked and she looked around as a wind blew up. "We're being followed." She said calmly, looking back down the path they had came, whilst smoothing dust off of her skirt that had been kicked up when she was running. She hadn't been all that worried about the man on the hawk, then again, she wasn't worried about this 'mission' at all. It was just something to do - being in her home world of Spira had begun to get boring.

Wind blew around the group again as Niji blinked her eyes. Clearly, she was the cause for the sudden gusts, though what she was doing seemed to be her little secret.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Akira glanced back and shrugged. "He's nothing to worry about. No more than that hawk. He probably wants to talk to Cloud."

Triumphant Chaos
January 8th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Niji nodded in agreement, her face was void of emotion, but the orb on her staff had gone from reflecting the sunlight to absorbing it, something that she didn't seem to notice, she was too busy watching the trees blow in a wind that she hadn't caused.

Flygon_Zero
January 8th, 2005, 05:47 PM
I had already come within distance of spotting them when I found something peculiar.
It was nothing more than a tiny crystalline sphere, and yet it caught my attention so quickly.
I began looking into it, when I suddenly saw an image of Lucretia. I was so shocked by this that I grab the sphere and tossed it forth as far as I could.
Without looking back, I made my way back into my cave to make a base.

Randall Raichu
January 8th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"I want to know if he is strong." I asked him. "He is very strong, but I know how to stop him." "HOW?!?!" I screamed. "He is slow. He is sorta slow so if your quick you can get alot of hits."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Speed?" Akira smiled. "Then he is doomed."

Triumphant Chaos
January 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Niji looked at Akira contemplatively. She supposed it was true that using a blade was far quicker than spell casting, what with the collecting of energy and such that she required before she was able to cast a spell - she was working on cutting that time down though!

"Don't get too over confident. We still don't know exactly what we're up against," she said in a soft voice. Her words seemed to be general, spoken-aloud thoughts, but also seemed to be directed at the group as a whole. As independent as she liked to be, she'd hate to view a serious casualty because of a stupid move.

Randall Raichu
January 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Speed huh, alright thats how well kill him." "You can't kill him, he's my son." he pleaded.
"If we don't, he will destroy the universe. Sorry!"

Blade
January 8th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Seifer watches Cloud get ready to take the offensive. From where he was standing he couldn't sense much of a threat, but was always taught never to underestimate an opponent. He grips his Gunblade slightly waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike, but he knew it wasn't time to do that yet. His coat continues to flutter in the ever-increasing breeze. He takes note of what Niji said. Don't become overconfident, it will become your downfall. The thought circulates through his mind as he awaits his opportunity.

Randall Raichu
January 8th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Kets go guys lets find this creep so I can go home!"

Alana
January 9th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Akira replied, "I am anexperianced fighter. I've even worked as an assasin before. I don't need your advice. Your right we should get moving."

Triumphant Chaos
January 9th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Niji looked over at Akira and shrugged non-chalantly. She stood corrected, perhaps a minor injury would do someone some good.

She then changed her gaze to Cloud and nodded slowly. She hated rushing into things, but if that was what it was going to come to, then at least she was being forewarned. A gust of wind swpet up and she sighed softly as her nerves calmed slightly.

Randall Raichu
January 9th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"We really need a battle plan cause if we go in with the attitudes we have now were all going to get killed. If we don't work together we won't win."

Zell Dintch
January 9th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Its true, I agree. How can we learn to work together?"

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"Perhaps if we all kill each other we'll learn. Or perhaps we could just keep movng and wait for the answer to present itself."

Blade
January 10th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Seifer stands back from them, his arms folded, he knew he would probably have to work together with these people, but didn't want to admit it. They spoke of being experienced fighters, but Seifer chose to ignore them until battle time, that would show how experienced they really are.

Seifer begins to make his way ahead of them, he knew they didnt have long before nightfall and they still had to find a place to stay. He begins looking around to find a suitable spot.

Randall Raichu
January 10th, 2005, 03:02 PM
As Seifer started walking ahead of us I pulled out my sword to stop him. "You don't go anywhere unless we go to, got it!"

Flygon_Zero
January 10th, 2005, 11:26 PM
I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Cloud.
Even from a distance, I'd get him before he knew it.
" Cloud, for someone looking for a battle plan, you seem to be doing just the opposite of what is necessary. So," I said, hopping down to them," why don't we put our weapons away, sit, and talk about this like the mature adults we should be? Those of us who can't, aren't even worth the trouble and should leave now."

Alana
January 10th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Akira drew her sword and watched. She wasn't in the mood for nonsense or chit chat. If it was a fight he was asking for he would get it. Sitting and talking was alright if you had nothing better to do.

Blade
January 11th, 2005, 01:58 AM
He turns around to face Cloud, with a stern facial expression "Unless youre actually going to do something to back up your bark, I suggest you put away your weapon, and more importantly never give me any commands."

He gives a slight nod to Vincent; he knew that was the most suitable suggestion.

Triumphant Chaos
January 11th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Niji stayed silent. She didn't usually speak much anyway - it had something to do with living alone - and she saw no reason to get in the middle of this argument now. Instead, she walked off to the side and lent against a tall, leafy tree, frowning as she regarded the antics of the group she had been dragged into traveling with. She was already beginning to long for the paths of Spira which she had long wandered.

Wait, was she admiting to herself that she could possibly be homesick? She grumbled to herself and shook her head to rid herself of the thought. Now was definitely not the time.

Randall Raichu
January 11th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Cloud hit Seifer with the blunt end of his sword. "I back up anything I say!"

Alana
January 11th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Akira sheathed her sword. "Forget him. He talks big but I dought he can back up what he says. Lets just keep moving."

Blade
January 12th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Seifer looks at him with a grin "Your pathetic Cloud, now get out of my way" He shoves him out of his path and makes his way over to Niji. "Hey Niji, what's up?" She came across to Seifer as being the strong silent type; this intrigued him to want to find out more about her, such as where she was from, etc.

Randall Raichu
January 12th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"You think your just gonna push me out the way. It looks like your the one who can't back anything up."

Flygon_Zero
January 12th, 2005, 03:22 PM
" Alright, you all asked for it. I was hoping it would never come to this,. but you've all left me no choice. Prepare to meet Chaos, a beast of massive destruction and immense power!"

I began to be surrounded in a blinding white light, my entire body seemingly invisible in this light. As the light dimmed, it was as if I had vanished, and a new beast was there. It preferred the name Chaos, and with good reason. A beast powerful enough to give Sephiroth a slight reason to worry, it had the right to pride.

Chaos emerged, a large beast with two claw tipped wings. A face seeming to be pulled backwards, brought to 5 spikes at the very back with blood red eyes. A mouth opened, exposing Chaos's many sharp teeth. His arms, muscled and clawed, rapidly swung and came to a stop at his waist. His wings, like the rest of him, a dark shade of purple, beat at the air around him. The rest of his body was not important, it was as if it wasn't there. It wasn't needed.

Then something unusual happened, the Chaos spoke," Behave, or face punishment..."

Triumphant Chaos
January 12th, 2005, 05:43 PM
(ooc - that was random. anyway...)

Niji looked at Seifer, contemplating how to answer his question, until the one who had been following them changed into a ...something. She pointed blandly at the point behind Seifer as her way of response - her staff spinning up into her hand as she did so - figuring that no words really needed to be said.

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Akira looked at the beast in an almost bored way. "That's nice what was it Chaos right? But just because you can turn into a winged beast doesn't mean anything. I've seen dragons that can't breath fire and some creature that looked tough but was in reality scared of mice. I have also met creatures who can live up to their name but a tough battle is no means of victory." She placed her hand on the hilt of her sword and watched Choas.

Randall Raichu
January 13th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Vincent, you know I can take that down. I've done it before." I said as I swung my sword to my shoulder.

Triumphant Chaos
January 15th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Niji's eyes darted to Randall and she frowned. It had been apparent from when this Vincent first appeared that the two knew each other. Perhaps they had been drawn here from the same world? It was more than likely.

From then on, she couldn't lock her eyes on one sole thing. They kept darting back and forth between the different people who had become members of the party she was traveling with. They were quite the mismatched bunch of people, all thrown together in a time that was too sudden - for her anyway - and they were instantly supposed to trust each other, and work together? It was almost overwhelming, and made her wonder.

Was the team really all that trustworthy? She knew she's be looking out for herself more than anyone else, unless, somehow, tighter bonds were developed between them.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Akira waited for him to reply. When he did not she took her hand off her sword and said, "Are you going to answer or may we leave?"

Randall Raichu
January 16th, 2005, 02:26 PM
"Can you hang on one minute?" I said looking over my shoulder. I turn back around and look at the beast. I swing my sword around anr swung at the beast.

Zell Dintch
January 18th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I saw the sword hit the veast and slice it arm completly off. "My turn," I yell pulling out the Masamune and swinging it at the beast.

Randall Raichu
January 19th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I jump up and knock the sword out of his hand. "This is my battle stay out of it!"

Zell Dintch
January 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Don't you ever do that again! If I wanna kill somthing I'll kill it. Got it?"

Randall Raichu
January 21st, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Fine butr this is mine!" I hold my sword on my shoulder, waiting for the beast to move.
It started running toward me and I swing my sword over my shoulder and strike the beast in the throat. Ripping the head straight off the beast's shoulders.

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Wasn't that your friend?" Asked AKira.

Zell Dintch
January 21st, 2005, 08:08 PM
"No that was his freinds beast. This whole thing is nuts. Lets go. Now!"

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 06:52 AM
"It's not ice to kill some one's pet you know." Said Akir in a bored voice. She started walking again.

Randall Raichu
January 25th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Well if he's gonna have it kill me it is."

Triumphant Chaos
January 25th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Niji watched them in slight disbelief. Petty arguments among the group would get them no where, and they'd probably end up trapped here for the rest of their mortal lives, something that she was going to avoid as much as possible.

"Can we just keep moving and stop fighting amongst ourselves?" she growled with annoyance present in her gravelly voice. Without waiting for a response, she turned and began to once again walk in the direction that they had been traveling in.

Alana
January 26th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Akira followed her. She hoped slightly that the others would continue to argue. At least that way she would only have to put up with one other. That could be easily managed. She had nothing against any of them but she still didn't like all the companie. She figured that she would already be half way to their destination by now if the others weren't there. All they were acomplishing was delay.

Triumphant Chaos
January 27th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Niji glanced backwards briefly, but didn't give any further indication that she noticed that there was actually another intelligent member of the group. Instead, her eyes went to the sky, and the sun that was slowly sinking into the horizon. Great, just what she wanted to do. Wander around a strange land at night, with who-knows-what roaming the land.

"We should try and find a safe place to set up camp, perhaps in a few miles, but before the sun has fully set," she commented to the wind, making sure that her voice was loud enough to be heard by the bickering males, though whether they listened or not wasn't her problem. In fact, she didn't care whether they thought that camp was a good idea or not, it had just seemed like a good suggestion to make.

Alana
January 27th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Akira nodded, more to herself then to any body. She glanced back at the boys and shook her head slightly. She looked ahead trying to see what was up ahead. Perhaps there was a suitable camping spot. She sped to get a better idea.