• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

You don't understand me.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Mind if I join?))

Name: Seifer Almasy
    Game: FF8
    Description: An arrogant warrior skilled with using the Gunblade efficiently. He stands 6"2 and is 18 years of age. Seifer has worked most of his life to perfect his techniques, which he has succeeded in doing so. He will always look of ways of testing an individuals strength for himself.
    Other notables: Knowledge of basic elemental magic.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji's eyes flickered to him, but she didn't respond. She knew she probably shouldn't be prodding insults at someone that she had known for barely a split second, but really, if the girl was going to insist on 'fighting alone' - Niji ignored the fact it was also the way she prefered to fight - then she had better be able to use her weapon, right?

The mage shook her head as her thoughts subsided into nothingness, disolving into the silence that seemed to have quickly come over them. "My name is Niji, by the way," she said in quick introduction.

(|ooc - I don't see why not. The more, the merrier!|)

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Akira shrugged. "Lets get moving then. I'd rather get this over with quickly. I have some unfinished business to finish back home."

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer makes his way over to the group with a slight smirk look on his face. "Well, well, what do we have here? A group of three on it's way to save the world?" His trench coat flutters in the light breeze, as stops a couple of feet from them. "I was told by some guy Lynx that there was a group of people out to find Tread. I'm guessing that group is you?" He turns his attention to Niji "My name is Seifer... I will help you in your quest, but I won?t be commanded what to do by anyone.? He warns, speaking in a calm tone of voice.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • "Pleasure," Niji said with a non-chalant nod. It seemed that their entire group was formed of hard-headed people, which would probably pose some sort of problem in some future battle, most likely at the grand finale, causing them all to die horrible deaths because they would refuse to work together properly. Of course, this wasn't really her problem. She could create a magical shield to protect herself at any time - well, almost any time, she wasn't invincible - while the others only had their blades, and maybe a few tricks.

Alana

Years
  • "Enough chit chat. Lets get moving. Like I said before I'd rather not waste any time with this Tread. I have better things to do than play hero all day."

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • "All right guys shut up and move we can't waste anytime. and we will have to fight together to beat this guy, so stop scruing around!" Zidane said!

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer glances over to Zidane and Arika. "We will leave when everyone is ready, until then wait." He started to wonder to himself where these people who stood before him came from, and why this Tread was such a major threat to the planet. He scanned his surroundings, things sure looked different to what he was used to, the air was so much cleaner and there was soothing calmness about the place.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Niji didn't respond to the obvious order, but instead looked around, seeming to be doing almost the same as Seifer was, in analysing the surrondings, but she was also doing something slightly different. A gentle breeze blew up around them as Niji closed her eyes and felt through the air with a thread of power. The atmosphere was different, and she knew that her spells would react in an uncontrolled manner if she didn't fine tune her senses to this new environment.

Her staff came out of her belt pouch of its own accord and hung limply in the air until she seized it, her eyes open once more, simply staring at the orb that sat atop the long rod in her hand. Light seemed to do two different things upon hitting it. It was either absorbed into the dark colour, or it would ricochet off of the jewel and cast strange colourings on the ground. Sometimes, it seemed that the light even shone through the gem, making it light up and glow. It had always been something that interested her, for even she didn't know why it did such a thing.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Is it too late for me to join?
    I hope not.
    name: Vincent Valentine
    game taken from: FF VII
    description:Attached
    other: He is always carrying some kind of gun with him, and prefers keeping his life concealed. He is a very moody person, and after losing his one true love, and being chaged into a mutant, he has reason to. He is able to change into four separate creatures thanks to experiments performed on him by a evil coporation known as the Shinra.

Alana

Years
  • Akira didn't respond. She just checked out the suroundings. It was a nice place. At least nicer than the one she had left. She walked off a bit and waited for the others to hurry up. She didn't take orders but when it came to a real chalange like everyone seemed to think this Tread was. She hadn't had a decent fight for a long time and this might be enough to... She turned and waited for the others.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • Welcome, Flygon. As they walked up to the mountains, sounds of life keeping everyone alert Zidane noticed someone in the darkness."Who are you?"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: Guess it's not too late. Just read your PM randall....^^

IC: They had spotted me.
    " I am Vincent Valentine. I mean you no harm if you mean me none as well. I will not get in your way. Please, continue along your path, and forget you ever met me. If not, you will regret it."

Alana

Years
  • Akira stepped forward her hand on the hilt of her sword. "I do not take commands. Tell me why I should listen to you?"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I merely shrugged and smiled a faint smile.

" Do not listen if you do not want to. No one is forcing you. I am merely making a suggestion. However, I doubt you would like to fight me. I do hope it doesn't come to that though," I said.
    " However, if it does, be sure that I won't be held responsible for anything that may happen to you."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Because he will kill you if you don't. Lynx brought you here didn't he Vincent? The question is why didn't he bring Barret or Tifa?"

Alana

Years
  • Akira kept her hand on her sword. By the way he spoke she was sure he was a good fighter. Possibly a worthy oponent.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • " Barret, Tifa, Cid, all of them seemed to have vanished Cloud. As I had thought you did. It seems I was wrong. I may also be wrong about what lurks deeper inside. I hope so, otherwise, you will face a treacherous journey, something even you may not be able to handle," I said. I began walking back into the shadows, fixated on the idea of staying hidden, as I had for all those years.

Alana

Years
  • Akira watched him. He was trying to hide but she could still see him. I am sure that is not the last we will see of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back