• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
  • Niji, being more than a little anti-social, simply watched the interaction with her eyes blazing with distrust for the man in the shadows. Sure, he had introduced himself, but with the way he was acting, it could well have been a fake name. Okay, so maybe she was overreacting, but she had never been able to let herself live it down when she trusted someone too easily - she was already kicking herself about the whole 'save my world' thing.

And of course, there was the problem that the guy had appeared and then left again after only a few short words. Sure, it was common in wanderers. They get pushed around so often that they begin to distrust everyone - it was beginning to happen to her - but still... There were just things about him that sang out 'don't trust me!'

Then again, she suspected rocks of having murder plots.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Vincent ,these people will not trust you if they don't see your face. Trust me on that.
    Secondly I have a feeling that this Tread guy has everybody else. If your gonna come with us you will help. If I can't handle this battle I will do best to help the rest of you guys along." CLoud said in a mysterious vioce.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
  • Zidane with his hand on his dagger listened intently.He was ready to strike at any moment.He looked in the shadows looking for Vincent.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Akira's hand had left her dagger. She could sense that there was no need to be anxous. She stepped back and simply watched.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Guy's this is Vincent. He's from my world. He will not harm you unless you give him reason. And If I were you I wouldn't. I don't even want to get Vincent on my bad side. I'm not saying I can't beat him, I'm just saying we would probably both ba dead. And I don't feel like dying."

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer continues to watch the group from a distance, he didn't yet trust them and wasn't about to make any sudden friendly gestures to them. He leaned against a tall tree waiting for the man called Vincent to show himself, as he was doing this he looked towards the sky and noticed it was darker than before. He thinks nothing of it and turns his attention back to the group. Finally loosing his patience, he makes his way over there. "Look... Are we going to sit around all day doing nothing, or get the job done?" He peers into the cave "If your not going to show yourself to these people, then say so" He walks back to where he was standing, awaiting what the group finally decided to do.

Alana

Years
  • Akira watches Seifer rant. She turned back to where Vincent had vanished. "Vincent is of no concern to me. Neither is this mision for that matter and it is becoming less and less. So lets stop this chit chat and move on."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • As he was walking Cloud heard a loud hawk sound. He pulled his sword and looked to the sky. He saw a hawk with a man riding on the back."Guys lets follow that hawk and see if he can help us."

Alana

Years
  • "What makes you so sure? I can sense some thing about him but its hard to tell what it is."

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • For a while, I was just ignoring everything they were all saying. Then I began to realize how intently they were watching, waiting for me to attack them somehow.

I wanted to speak, but I had said everything I could say to them. Whether or not they heeded my advice, and left immediately, was solely up to them. After they had left, I made my way back into my cave.
    For a while, I had made it my home. It was just as Lucretia's had been, and yet, it felt so much emptier. Although she had nothing to make her cave stand out, it was just more significant because she was there.
    I began doubting whether or not I had chosen correctly in not following Cloud and his newly acquired party. and qucikly abandoned these thoughts.
    If they needed my assistance, or even wanted it, I'd know....

Alana

Years
  • Akira nodded and put her hand on the hilt of her sword. She tensed ready for battle.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Cloud pulled out his sword and held it to the throat of the man. Do you know a man named Tread?" Yes I do, but why does he concern you?" " Well lets just say we have business to attend to.Where is he?""He is in the woods down past Fid, thats two towns past here."He replied." Thank you," I said as I lowered my sword.

Alana

Years
  • Akira did not release her sword and continued to watch the man. "We have what we need lets go."

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • The doubt in my mind had grown to be too much. I couldn't stand not knowing if Cloud neededd assistance. He usually did though. His hard headedness got him in a lot of trouble during our fights with Sephiroth.
    Who knows what awaits us here? I thought.
    I grabbed what little equipment I had, including the Death Penalty given to me by Lucretia, and ran outside to try and catch up to Cloud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back