• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pen or Pencil?

pen or pencil

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • hehe i'd go wit pencil cuz i can draw wit it and it's not going to blow up on me XD

Lucid

pens are ebil, they smear and ink gets all over ><
    pencils, because I have crappy hand writing, and scribble notes everywhere.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I like pencils for drawing, obviously, and also for virtually everything else. I prefer pen for when I'm taking notes, though, because I never have to worry about the lead breaking and I don't have to be all perfectionist and I can just cross out things when I make a mistake. (I can never do that with pencil for some reason. XD I'm strange.)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I have to uze pencilz, my hadwriting iz zo crappy XP I uzually have to eraze zome wordz and rewrite them zo they're ledgable.
    There are certain thingz I prefer penz for though, like when I write notez to my friendz. Zince I have to fold them the led zmudgez everywhere, and I can write az big az I want zo it'z eazier to read anywayz zo I don't need to eraze :3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I'd say pens. Although, I really don't have a preference. o_o; Pens are just... easier. And they usually don't snap in half while they're in my backpack like all my pencils tend to do. x_x I like to take notes in color... and I can't really do that with pencil. And the lead gets all over my hands sometimes... but I guess ink works the same way.

I prefer pencils if I need to erase. And it I want what I write to look neat. For some reason, when I write in pencil my handwriting gets neater. O_o

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I usually prefer Pencil because I draw a lot. I tend to get ink smeared all over my hands when I use pen, and it never fails that I make more mistakes when I'm using a pen than with a pencil. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I definitely prefer pens! I just don't like writing with pencils for some reason. ^_^; Pens write smoother and darker, and if you buy the good kind with pigment ink or something like that then they won't really smear. I especially prefer them when drawing, and trust me, I draw a lot!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • PEN!!!!! Cil.

I'll go with pencils, at least you can rub out the mistake if you make one, and they're easier to write and draw on (IMO)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't draw at all (I dropped Art last year), so I have virtually no need for a pencil, apart from drawing graphs or stuff. So, then good ol' fashioned pen gets my vote. It pwns the pencil ^_^

Eastenders is crap!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I can't STAND writing in pen. My eigth grade teacher made everyone write in pen. It was ROUGH. Pencil is erasable and gives you a much more satisfying feel. The only problem is that about 75% of pencils are very lame. I can only really draw if I have a pencil with good lead that sharpens well.

I really wish mankind could master the concept of the colored pencil. You can barely sharpen those things, and they smear with regular pencil, and you can't erase them. If only I had better things to color with. :\

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I like pencils, because you can draw with them and I'm also more quickly when I write with them.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 Pens better~ 'Cuase they're smoother, and you don't have to fret when you run out of lead. o.o;

Back