• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pen or Pencil?

pen or pencil

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Pencils pwn everyone!!!11oneoneone x_X I hate pens...every time I try to write with one they crap out on me and don't work. XD Plus, I can't do pretty details on my drawings with nasty old pens. <3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I use Pen alot more than I do pencils, it makes it so final, so I cant make any mistakes, I also like the look of Pen more..

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • Both, because I use the pencil to draw, then I out-line it with pen.
    That's only when I draw pictures, of course! :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I cant really decide. I like pens when writing notes and doing manga sketches. But pencils (mechanical) I love too because you never have to sharpen them and they always have perfect points and best of all they never smear!
    I'll go for both.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • I use a pen, it writes smoother and i like that... pencils are too peniclly XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Yes, I'm from the land of pencil people too =3

I never use pens , one reason is cause my cat loves getting a hold of em and then takeing a little trip to the vet for licking it T_T;

But I also have no use for it, what I can do with pen can be done in gells and sharp tiped markers =D not to menshen when you get a pen from the store there is only one working and the others are already dried out, you also hafta buy a new one every 3 days if you'r using it as a main staple in you'r work. So I chose pencil cause though you hafta sharpen it every once in awhile it lasts for over 35 drawings and you can get the best shading with them then any other drawing tool.

(As you can tell from my drawings)
    I have way to much shading going on that a pen wont help me much o.o inless it's for the how to's but it shines on the scanner and camra so I'm mainly a Marker and pencil person ^^.I always run out of earasers though when I'm trying a new style or a new drawing so I love to keep a HUGE stack of (Big Mistakes rubber blocks ) handy.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • OK marker does not go under pen or pencil so if u like somthing cuz of marker then it does not go under any of those to XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I pikc neither because pecils can run out quickly and I have gotten splinters from them and pens, I have bad luck with them because thet always leak a lat to me. But not all pens. So I find them both useful.

Back