• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Ash's New Adventures

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    May I present to you, Pokémon: Ash's New Adventures!

Cover: (subject to change)

OK, this is my first Pokémon Comic so please be nice ^_^
    As the title sais, it's about the "New Adventures of Ash", May is always with him and more characters will be met on the way. Team Rocket will also be playing a huge role in this comic as you will see.
    The Ash Overworld sprites were made by me so no stealing please! :P

Character Profiles:

Ash is the hero of this Comic. He's kinda big-headed about his skills sometimes, and sometimes he does things without thinking. But generally he's a nice person. His goal in life is to become the greatest Pokémon master who ever lived. He has recently been reunited with his old Charizard and some of his other past Pokémon. His first mission in this comic: Get Pikachu back!

May is a Pokémon trainer and Co-ordinator from Petleburg city. She joined Ash so she could explore the world and enter Pokémon contests, but there might be another reason she chose Ash to travel with.

Misty. Ash's friend from way back. She is the leader of the Ceruleon City Gym and uses water Pokémon. After Ash saves her from Team Rocket's evil plans her personality almost completely changes. And her feelings towards Ash become - how should I say this? - different ^_^ She now travels with Ash on his new adventures.

Blue: Profile coming soon.

Gary: Profile smelling soon O_o I mean coming soon!

Teh Comics:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8

Credits:
    Profile pics - pokesho
    Ash overworlds - Me!
    Misty Overworlds - Me!
    My inspiration - Signomi​

Please post comments about the comic! Thankyou! ^_^

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks ^_^ I have a few ideas about what will happen next, we will have to wait and see :P
    Cool I got 4 stars! XD

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I made the Ash sprites myself ^_^ Glad you like em! I think I better start part 2 now....

~Newten5

Years
  • what is it with this whole
    "speech under panels trend" ITS CRAP OKAY
    SPEECH BUBBLES ARE THE ONLY WAY
    signomi's is liek that cause it was gunna be a fan fiction with pictures ??
    never use *slap* stuff in comics you need to make it look like the sprites are doing that, thats the thing with overworld sprites
    I don't see credit to anyone pokesho's sprites have to be credited ??

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey look at you, you can create a pokemon comic like everyone else. So what the fact is most of this has been done. Text under panels= lazy, unoriginal, also you didn't give credit, oh no team rocket (just let them die), if it was supposed to be funny, no way, some grammar mistakes. You get a 4/10.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Blazin Espio said:
    what is it with this whole
    "speech under panels trend" ITS CRAP OKAY
    SPEECH BUBBLES ARE THE ONLY WAY
    signomi's is liek that cause it was gunna be a fan fiction with pictures ??
    never use *slap* stuff in comics you need to make it look like the sprites are doing that, thats the thing with overworld sprites
    I don't see credit to anyone pokesho's sprites have to be credited ??
    OK, lets see:

1. I don't like speech bubbles, thats why I did it the other way.
    2. Comics are kinda like fan fictions anyway.
    3. I needed to use *munch* otherwise that part wouldn't have made much sense.
    4. I havn't used other peoples sprites. The Ash sprites are by me and the May, Pikachu and Ash's Mum sprites are all from Fire Red.

I like speech under panels thanks, try not to flame at me like that just because YOU don't like it.

~Newten5

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
    Years
  • Its nice Newten :) I really like it. Um the things like the chickin and the thing Pikachu got trapped in did you draw them?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Newten5 said:
    OK, lets see:

4. I havn't used other peoples sprites. The Ash sprites are by me and the May, Pikachu and Ash's Mum sprites are all from Fire Red.

I like speech under panels thanks, try not to flame at me like that just because YOU don't like it.

~Newten5
    Um if there not yours then why does pokesho use them, are you insinuating there the sprite thiefs?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Daisy said:
    Its nice Newten :) I really like it. Um the things like the chickin and the thing Pikachu got trapped in did you draw them?
    Thanks Daisy, I needed a possitive comment after Blazin Espio's and Goatman's posts.
    I'm glad you like it, the chicken was from a restaurante type place in Pokemon Fire Red and the thing Pikachu got trapped in was an item. I edited it to make it see-through. ^_^

Goatman56 said:
    Um if there not yours then why does pokesho use them, are you insinuating there the sprite thiefs?
    No, I'm not. Which sprites are you refering too anyway.

~Newten5

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have to say: For a pokemon journey comic, this is great. Your ash sprite is cool. Did you draw that food? The plot is slightly cliche and I have to say Team Rocket is awfully, horribly cliche, but at ;east you don't have big stuff happening RIGHT AWAY like in most pokemon comics. HOORAY, finally someone who bothers with capital letters, spelling and punctuation other than periods. 7/10

Years
  • Newten5 said:
    OK, lets see:

~Newten5
    then how come in a pokesho animation THAT MAY SPRITE IS USED
    comics and fan fictions very big different people are making story books nowadays. not comics

Years
  • Blazey. Just to point out that the May sprite is actually off of the FR/LG Games, try doing a Trade Link up with one of your FR/LG Games and a R/S/E game and play as May, you shall view her sprite walking into the link up room with you.

Anyway Newten, I think the part is quite alright, I recommend the text to be bigger though. That's all I'm going to say, it's too early in the comic for me to give a proper rating. So continue ^^

~ Siggeh *

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009

Mine is the first one and the second one is off that site, see the difference now?

And if you're talking about the May sprite, as both I and Signomi have pointed out - Its from Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green.

So Blazin Espio, now that I have unwantingly humiliated you, can we all talk about the comic now? As I haven't done anything wrong!!!

And Thanks Signomi ^_^ I will make the text bigger in future eppys. You're the one who inspires me afterall :P

~Newten5

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    Hey leve the guy alone aww he put them un der the pictures awww big whoop! as he has said sprite comics are fanfictions in a way so you guyss should get a life...
    I looked at that site and to be honest i dont care if they use em he comics still great! ^_^

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
    Years
  • I agree with DS.
    If he wants to put text uner the comic let him.
    Its easyer and not everyone can bot botherd to draw speech bubbles.

Back