• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Ash's New Adventures

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Ha, well it's sorta her Mermaid clothes ^_^ She takes the fins off before she gets out of the water - which brings us to parts 2 and 3! ^_^ Misty's behavior may surprise you in this.

I wanted to put them up yesterday but my internet messed up....

Read and enjoy :P Part 3 is very short but I needed some sleep heh.

~Newten5

Years
    I thought you said you were going to increase the text size? XD; Well. Part 2 was nice, though I'm not typically fond of Part 3 for some reason =/ Probably because of the Profile picture being there. But anyway, keep it up.

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Heh, well It's still not much compared to yours. But I will keep trying! XD And I couldn't be bothered to change the text XD Like my Misty Overworlds? (not perfect) ^_^

~Newten5

Years
    They're alright I suppose ^^ You're progressing nicely. Though you must increase that silly text size! XD

EDIT: Oh by the way, I missed out a word in my last post. I was meant to say 'I'm NOT typically fond of part 3 for some reason'

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    UltimateSpriter said:
    Nice eppys. Cant wait to see how her gym looks like after the boom.
    Oh you evil meanie! XD

If nobody noticed, Misty's profile is up even though I don't think it's particularly good XD I will make it better when I can bothered..... :P

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well I might make some parts using the battle sprites, I dunno yet. I would have to make all the characters one each ?_? So do you like the actual story? *braces self for flying bricks* XD

~Newten5

Years
    *throws bricks*
    misty would never come onto ash like that. any close friend would do that XD
    If j00 were in a building about to be blown up would you come onto me O.o

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well no, but your a boy XD

She did it because she's greatfull, Ash just saved her life! Anyway shes always fancied him a bit anyway :P So there! XD

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cause my internet keeps freakin out O_o It's not even worth trying MSN 'till my computer gets fixed.
    And no I'm not gay! XD

Back on topic: Like Mermaid Misty? I think shes hawt ^_^
    And do you think using pics from the cartoons in my comics would be good? Like when May shouts at someone I could use a pic from an epi when she shouts? I think it might be worth a try ^_^ Make my comic more unique :P (hope i spelt that right XD)

~Newten5

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    *throws water balls* Does she have that Pokemon Gyrados that throws flamethrower? If she does then this eppy would be even better*__*

Years
    Newten5 said:
    Cause my internet keeps freakin out O_o It's not even worth trying MSN 'till my computer gets fixed.
    And no I'm not gay! XD

And do you think using pics from the cartoons in my comics would be good? Like when May shouts at someone I could use a pic from an epi when she shouts? I think it might be worth a try ^_^ Make my comic more unique :P (hope i spelt that right XD)

~Newten5
    if you made pixel art of it yes
    if not no

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    And no I'm not gay! XD

~Newten5

Wow :\ your Gay? Anyway this is good, like that Misty mermaid. How did you make her hair so long? :sleeping:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Offtopic: I AM NOT GAAAY! Would I have Misty as my avatar if I was gay? XD Come on, leave it.

Ontopic: I didn't make the pixel art, I made the overworld sprites. Anyway Gyrados huh? Hmmm, maybe I could include him.....maybe......

Back