• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anime Believers Pack!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • What if...
    ...you thought you saw a Suicune watching you from a nearby hill?
    What if...
    ...Pokemon and other anime creatures were actually closer than you think?
    What if...
    ...anything is possible if you believe it is?

This is a club that me and Suicune Frost decided to start for those open-minded people who ask questions like these. For those of you who believe in Pokemon and anime creatures, that they might be out there, waiting for us in an isolated woods, or in a quiet place out in the country, or somewhere hidden but not out of reach. If you believe, this is the place for you.

Rules:
    No flaming or disrespecting our ideas. They're our beliefs, not yours. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it!

Other than that, just believe and have fun!

Owner-Suicune Frost
    Co-owner-Pika-mew
    Members-Crystal Clair, PokemonTrainerLisa, saint jimmmey, Hikaru-chan, Cybex Mewtwo, Shadow wolf, LishaKara, smarty_arty.
    ^ This list will be updated as more people join.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Excellent. *updates list* Thankies for joining! ^_^ We have some movies and stuff that reflect these ideas, which I'll post later if I can get around to it.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't like those kind of movies too much so half the time I see them, my laptop freezes up and I gotta restart firefox. Oh well, I saw part of one. Pretty interesting.
    If Pokemon were anywhere in my neighborhood, they'd be in the brush in my backyard behind the vegetable garden or in the "jungle". The back half of my backyard is as wild as the country. Everytime I go up the huge slope *with a stick so the webs dont get me* I always look around because you never know.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I remember back when I was in Pennsylvania, I woke up and I heard this creature that sounded exactly like some monster from Zelda MOM. I still haven't heard it since. And I must note the place in Pennsylvania I was in was in the middle of nowhere, in the mountains.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • People probably think we're crazy now, but for me, that's not much of a change. n_n Yeah, things like that happen to me sometimes... Very strange indeed...

Lucid

Well then it belongs in Other Clubs, read the rules next time.

*moves*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • It's a shame that so much people think we're over obsessed for this belief. I only over-obsess in romance and love and I guess WATCHING Pokemon.
    The best thing is to keep an open mind. No one has proven Pokemon exists yet no one hasn't....

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    It's a shame that so much people think we're over obsessed for this belief. I only over-obsess in romance and love and I guess WATCHING Pokemon.
    The best thing is to keep an open mind. No one has proven Pokemon exists yet no one hasn't....
    Yes! your right! :confused: We must keep open minds....yet no one has proven anything...
    The Anime Believers Pack!

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • wow a very interesting club i'll join.
    wouldent it be great if 1 day we opened the paper and they had discovered pokemon
    on some remote island.
    that would be so amazing.
    and if all the trainers had been discovered to.
    then i could make misty my girlfriend.mmmmmmmm.misty

Back